/NBA/ GENERAL: PRIMETIME EDITION

>BKN@POR 9 PM CST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gHkzTSf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for cherry pick champions

Philly stand up

>Carroll left ankle sprain

at least the Raps dont play again until Wednesday but damn the bucks are getting tougher

lebron is a pussy

305 reportin

Doc is gonna get fired

He will be a huge bust.

>no NBA game threads, or NHL game threads for that matter, get more than maybe 20 replies the entire game

hilarious.

>retarded image
>retarded post
lol

>making game threads outside of playoff games

he's going to be n elite role player at least.

Lonzo 2 LAL
Lamelo 2 TOR
Liangelo 2 CHI

holy fuck giannis someone stop him

how does jason kidd keep getting away with it???

Adams was a really good pick

but just imagine if the Thunder had drafted Giannis

when lebron quits ducking the heat ill stop posting

>actually being a floridian

LOL

i dont know about hoc but /nba/ has been dying, this summer must have killed out 50% of the user base

the people left here are either 1) the autists who spam or 2) the autists who filter

i dont the other 2 brothers make it in the league, maybe the ugly young one gets picked in the second round but his shot is more broken than lonzo's

What is there to say? Nu-Sup Forums is cancer and full of redditors that only want to circlejerk in generals.

u can't spell Lamelo without LAME

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking trips like clips are ruining /nba/, based harry is trying his best to keep it appealing but that fat fuck clips needs to die.

why hasn't anyone doxxed and ruined his life yet?

also the younger ball brother is considered the better prospect out of the two still in high school.

92 points bitch, respect the cherry pick.

VANVLEET is ELITE

but the good posters all left for Reddit, the only people left are plain ol' faggots

you talk about my friend clips4lyfe like that again and ill kill you

Is there a Rockets thread? No bully pls

Bring in derozan pls

i've taken out players in pickup for doing less heinous shit than that, if I saw that goofy toothed nigga cherry picking, i'd knock his ass to the floor

>Losing to the most irrelevant team in the NBA

Why are Torontots so shitty?

lowry is hurt my man

you shut your whore mouth, he's coming to the Lakers an you're going to like it. Thats like hating kobe when he was drafted, better jump on the ball train right now before you look foolish, capping your post btw.

>the cheat

Literally who cares about 1st round swept?

I told you niggas its usually lowry that shits on the bucks

Ball with Ingram will become the NBA's next ______

Are the raps done? Honest question.

duo bust.

I'm hoping we fall to 3 so we don't have to pick Lonzo, we need a defensive guy not another meme player

Gibs me Josh Jackson

Jaylen Brown is Bust. looks good on a shit team, there i said it. The giant elephant has been let outtah the bag.

The Celtics are done. The Rapties are just getting started.

I thought Ingram was supposed to be the next KD. Why hasn't that worked out?

Why didn't The Process work?

Giannis is legit, needs a better supporting cast other than Smellyladova

because it's still in-process

>no ball till Wednesday after being Bucked

kill me lads

because Hinkie wanted the Zinger over Okafor but got vetoed by

But it did. It was worth it alone for Dario, not to mention the possibility of Embiid and who knows what happens with Simmons.

TJ, Covington, Holmes all good role players.

Rude and racist against Aussies

>drafted 4 billion centers
>the best one came with a "he might not ever play a game" disclaimer
>trade 2nd best for a bag of chips
>have no good wing players

Way too early in Ingram's career to say he won't be the next KD

He's done better than Giannis, Kobe, and Kawhi their rookie years. And not that much worse off than Curry his rookie year

>have no good wing players

but that's wrong though

Dammit Rapties it's getting harder to defend you.

>ESPN's YouTube coverage of the Lakers is only on "The Six" Sportscenter and that nasty black woman or The Jump with the ugly redhead

I refuse to watch this bullshit

That whiteboy is nothing special

why is it so hard to find a good shooting guard in the NBA? there are too many point guards as well.

Does go meds still come here

good dekobe could use the rest

If your team hasn't clinched a playoff spot yet you might as well be tanking

Of course, the faggot doesn't play defense.

the really good shooting guards got moved to PG

>Canadian thinking that his opinion on basketball matters more than a Basedtralian's

But the twolves will benefit more from playoff experience than another lottery pick

Part of it is because scoring point guards are more abundant now than any time in the NBA and have taken the job of a shooting guard, creating off the dribble and shooting.

Shooting guards are just catch and shoot guys now who run off screens for threes, there's very few who can post up and have mid range, DeRozan and Jimmy come to mind as complete SGs.

But those guys are dying off because le analytics meme.

Australians fall under the euro category here on /nba/, and since euros don't know shit about basketball, you don't know anything about basketball.

All the guards these days are selfish and want to dribble the ball around the floor instead of running around and getting open and knocking down shots like Reggie Miller and Rip Hamilton

But Euro league is better than NBA.

I know for a FACT all Aussie ballers do is shitpost on Laotian shuffleball forums as they sit on the bench dont even try to deny it

on the discord

>But Euro league is better than NBA.

Let me in the discord Pls

Why do you think the NBA changed all of its rules to be like the Euro league. It's more fast paced and offensive oriented.

>But Euro league is better than NBA.

The Euroleague is the second best league in the world. NBA is the best.

and yet the NBA is considering expanding into Europe because of fear of fading into irrelevance.

Why do you think the NBA is desperate to take stars from Europe, like Giannis and Porzingod?

Those three players were drafted late in the lottery and thus they didn't have high expectations their rookie years. Everyone is giving Ingram shit because he was drafted second overall.

Kobe and Kawhi in particular went onto good teams and didn't have to showcase much. Ingram gets nearly 30 minutes a night and he looks like shit besides being able to defend.

Real talk, the NBA really needs to adopt the international cylinder rules. Defenders flying above the rim knocking out all of that wobbly stuff is hype as fuck

>Why do you think the NBA is desperate to take stars from Europe, like Giannis and Porzingod?
FOR THE SHEKELS MAN, LL ABOUT THE SHEKS

this, i want to see get shit get knocked out.

>never heard of the human funnel

where? i just see the stupid photoshop guy

>take break from chan
>computer dies
>lose all reaction images
>2000 in all.
>can't spam NBA with em.

hold me pls.

>stupid photoshop guy

discord.gg/gHkzTSf

the locked channel is by application only

>rockets blowing out the grizz

so much for bully ball

seriously thinking about quitting /nba/ and trying to become normie. So many autists.

Ahahaha what the fuck. NBA Memes browses /nba/

This is the only place where you hear this argument for Ingram

Show yourself NBA Memes. Stop stealing our fucking shit

come on capela

come on harry where are you? You are the guardian of /nba/, it's on you to step to this thief.

pastebin is the guardian

>grizz playing hack a capela

do they not know he's a better three throw shooter now?

free*

>when an injury magnet and a bust gets drafted first before you

this meme neeeeddss too sssSSTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Asked about Boston’s dunkfest vs. Lakers, rookie Jaylen Brown notes, “We got some young guys on the team, it’s showtime."

savage.

Kawhi is too good

SPURS COMING FOR THAT #1 SEED

YEEEEEHHAAAAWWWWWWWWW

i will throttle anyone who tells me kawaii shouldnt be in MVP consideration

>The Land of A Thosand Lakes

>i reply to myself

He's not. Its Brodie, pic related and then Kawhi

Spurs are on another level