Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM
youtube.com/watch?v=PT5mgY4NODQ
soundcloud.com/newbreedvibesiv/15-summer-of-haze-pussy-juice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are too determined to make a successful waifu thread

take this shit to Sup Forums

Why don't I ever see you actually talking to anyone?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM

What's the point if no one's talking?

Because pretty there's still that small light that anons will come back in here and talk

a

Anyone here alive?

Didn't these threads die because yellow fruits or something?

Yeah, only a little time tho.

OP is a faggot

Too bad really.

Yeah it ain't good. We moved to /trash/ when the banana spammer was around here and won't go away. But the thread there is still really quiet.

Did all of the people from threads move there? I haven't been around for quite the while.

N-nani? Multithread lurking!?

Few left and i thought the same

Too bad. I remember talking to you guys everyday in the mornings, then it all just... died. What happened?

*hugs*
Hun ,':(

Hello there lads.

You probably have to couple in the fact that summer is over and people have school/college now too.

Hi there
Sadly me being one of them, college ain't as easy as they said.

Why your waifu is a nigger?

Discord happened. Add me if you want #shinoa3852

That's me honey

Yo

Hello hello. How's it going?

Oh, Shinoa. How nice to see you here. How are you lad?

May I add you hun?
Shizuru! Good morning

>shit taste in waifu

Good morning.

Ah why not, tho I don't come there often, especially with the timezone differences.
Been worse I guess. How about you?

Kud-chan

Im fine-o, a little tired but good.
What you doing?

Nigger kid waifu best waifu

Actually I'm just avatarfagging. Waifus are unhealthy

A fine is fine, too. At least I hope it's the "good" type of "I'm fine".
Deutsche homework sucks, and math is up next and I still got programming to do, so 'busy' might be a word.
How was your day?

Waifus are an absolute necessity

Damn, good luck with all of that lad!

It was ok, had my logistics school, ate a kebab after it. Im not the one to complain.

Good morning.

Will probably need it, thanks!
Logistics, huh? How you doing in there?
A kebab after is always a good kebab. Glad you (had || still have) a nice day
Any plans on later on?
Also, good morning to you

How was your sleep? My power went out while I was sleeping

Good morning.
Non-existent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wondering where do you come from.......
Kys pls

You need it :c
I'm gonna lay down for a bit, I'll talk to you later if the thread isn't dead

Logistics is ok, Im not doing to badly for now.
It really is. Cheap and filling, and that spells out good food for me.
Thank you lad, the day is still nice so far.
I'll just sit down and relax, maybe take a nap. My head hurts a little.

How's it going eh?

Yo, sorry I got started studying already. Yeah we moved there. I remember you from back in May-June morning EU threads while I was on the train to uni.

Yeah, probably. See you later.
Ok i suppose. Just tired. How about you?

That's great to hear, keep up the good work
True to that, too bad it makes the belly go fat as hell.
Hope it'll stay that way, too. A nap is always a great idea for a headache- provided you can get to sleep at all.
Don't worry, I ain't moving from here for a while.
And I remembers you too, you were there a few times complaining about the train didn't you?

Rem claimed.

Hi there.

It's rare seeing you here but I've been out of thread for a while. I'm fine. Sleepy and bored. Also in class. What's up?

Hi

You already did though

We can talk whenever lol

Been awhile

Yeah I was indeed. They were never on time, not like that has changed. But I'm not taking the train anymore this year.
Where did you go all this time? I also took a break on july-august.

Sup Forums mods ban Sup Forums mods dont. Blame the mods for being contradictory pieces of shit.

Oh, hey, you're alright

About to play some games or nap, havent made up my mind yet.

Thanks lad, I'll do my best.
Thats why I try to avoid eating them, but hell, every once in a while its good to give in.
Thank you again. I hope you'll have a wonderful day.

Hello there lad, how's it hanging?

Its probably gonna be pretty common now, since I dont really have anywhere else to hang out.
I know that feeling, I usually just try to take those 2-3 minute naps when Im in class if Im tired. Doesnt work too well, but its better than nothing.

Typical for trains really, no matter where you are. No trains this year? Sounds great, hope you save a lot of time by that.
Eh, I've been moving out and into a new house, but there's a lot of trouble with that and thanks to that I'm still not in my new home yet. Means I don't have that much time with helping out with the house as well as I was on vacation in places any type of internet connection was a miracle, so.. Hope it explains stuff.
How about you, where were you?
>checked
Yeah, once in a while could never hurt. Besides, how could anyone resist that taste?
....not possible, but thank you anyway ;^)

Kebabs really are hard to resist when you had nothing to eat for the whole day.
Well, try to at least.

I wish I could still go to the train. My father got fired so I had to pick up a job as a waiter in a bar close to my house. It's going to be pretty hard this year if I'm going to have to work and study all the time. On the other hand I'm somewhat happy with my first job.
Every summer, my family goes to my grandparent's village so it is a really rural area with no internet so I try to enjoy the experience while I'm out. It is nice to go back to something more similar to my childhood.
I had no idea you were moving. Hope you like your new house.

Really hungry. Might go eat a bunch, can't et fat so don't have to worry about proportioning.

Can't get*

Enjoy your meal then lad.

No u
But harems

Anything eatable is a blessing after a day of not eating.
Trying already. Not succeeding.
Ah shit, sorry to hear that...
Working and studying can be a real pain, hope you'll do good in both. What are you studying btw.?
And I can feel you, finally being able to make money for what you do is a sweet feeling, makes you feel like an adult.
That sound very similar to my every summer, also a small village with no internet and little to no tv. I was there this year to help the old man out any way I can, carried wood to his basement and that kinda stuff. He's a great person despite what he has been through, wish I could visit him more often than twice a year..
But anyway, I'm really glad you enjoyed your summer there. You miss your childhood area you grew up in?
The thing is, I haven't moved in yet and I'm stuck with parents and granny in her small apartment, been like that for almost a month now..

That art style sucks dicks

Hey Shinoa.
Naps are good.
Get that sleep that i can't.

SHITTED

Ohayouuu?

I'm studying aerospacial engeenering. First year went alright. Let's see this new one. So far I've been able to cope with the speed they are working at at class. Next friday I have my first exam of the year.
Even though my villages were a big part of my childhood I've always lived in the same place. I meant that I like to go back to no internet, no TV really, just books, go biking everyday and whatnot. I also bring my gameboy and play some pokemon just to remember the full thing.
Lately I've had to work over there since my grandfather harvests so we all (his young grandsons) help him. It's nice and tiring.
I'm also glad to hear you did okay these months.
Are you moving with your parents too?

kek

Damn, sounds great! Does it have something to do with planes or am I mistaken?
First years are always alright. The further you go, the worse it gets, but I hope it won't be the case for you. Really hope you'll do good on that exam.
Ah, you had a great childhood, didn't you? I grew up in a big city, so I missed pretty much everything you said.
Really glad that you enjoyed your time there. It's nice to do some work out in the field once in a while, satisfying as hell.
Yup, we all moving to a house on the edge of the town, tho we're waiting for the developer to fully finish the house first.

>tfw you want to rage at waifufags but a considerable amount of them joined Revy's chat which you are also a part of and you don't wanna play dual personality bullshit BUT HOLDING BACK ANGER AGAINST SUCH RABID UNCHECKED UNGODLY FAIRYASSED FAGGOTRY IS HARD

Boring.

Revy is alive?

This oughta be fun m8s

Pathetic faggot

It fuckin is but what can I do about this situation, I joined the chat and dropped the user guise 'cause I thought this charade is gone for good. It ain't and now I'm stuck between a cesspit and a defecator.

Yeah, why wouldn't she

It ain't.

Fuck off eat shit and die

You still alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5mgY4NODQ

Not sure I understand. Why us? Why not attack furfags or bronies?
Ayy this made my day

soundcloud.com/newbreedvibesiv/15-summer-of-haze-pussy-juice

The more they want me dead the longer I'll live. I think by this point I am eternal.

Gee that helped a great deal thanks

I always hated places like this the most after alice, then furfags, then horsefuckers and then drawfags.
Horsefuckers are pretty much gone from here

No worries, user!
*shines*

I really like you user, you-re the only one thats not a fag in this thread

Well, that is until someone will shoot you. Which might happen soon.

Pathetic

Wondering Who's this....

What did Alice do btw? And horsefuckers are still in /mlp/ just so you know. What you have against drawfags, they just draw don't they?

Yeah we are supposed to build planes, helicopters and so on. Not so sure we are the ones to make space ships/satellites but it isn't too hard to imagine we are also a part of that.
Actually, I don't know where you are from (I remember you are from Germany?), but in Spain it is supposed to be the year where most people quit (both in number and %). We were 10 classes of ~90 people last year and these one we are 6 classes. However I do believe it is going to get harder every year.
Thinking back to my childhood, I had a peculiar one, I didn't have much friends but I would always be playing with anyone in my family.

Is it the city you where you are moving the same of your childhood? If not, will you have to pick the train everyday? Or the car I guess.

Oh, hi Jack! How are you today lad?

Alice didn't do anything to him, he's just a whiny little baby who wants everyone to suffer and gets mad when someone does something contrary to that.

Blinding light.

Guns are for pussies, if somebody wants to come at me at least do it with a blade.

Okay parrot you can go and eat a bowl of gonorrhea dicks now

What did Alice do? What do you mean?
My realm is Sup Forums I never really set foot out of here. I kinda had a beef with EHG and other drawfag and I can tell you, they are arrogant faggots just because they can doodle like a talented 10 year old. Pretentious pompous cunts.

Said like a true faggot.

>lad
Sure kid, are you in Revy's chat or can I tear ya a new one?

wow I had a bad dream, you were in it but thats not why it was bad

Almost sounds like a liberal haha!
Eh well what did she do to make you hate anime girls? I see. Was actually thinking of raising hell over in /mlp/ just for fun. Was also thinking of joining drawfags. Did you post a sketch there?