Give me one reason why you don't like this guy

Give me one reason why you don't like this guy.

Go on, i'm fucking waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin
video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVjAfL7lZMmEAupInnIlQ?p=gg allin&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=piv-web&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002#id=10&vid=391f46152da29318f0d94819bdd2b09e&action=view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because GG is a Britney Spears wannabe

he is dead

He's the epitome of a tryhard.

Terrible hook to bait ratio there.

How so?

wut?

terrible tats

gg allen wannabe

Terrible tats.
Music sucks ass.
Horrible voice.
Absolutely zero talent or common sense.

Said he was gonna kill himself 20000000 times and died from an overdose

He tried his hand at making good music but nope, that didn't work because he's untalented AND unskilled - so he used "shock tactics" to lure an audience, but they weren't particularly shocking, either.

G.G. Allin was absolutely mediocre and I'm glad he's dead. The best thing he was ever in wasn't of his own design - Todd Phillips' documentary about him.

/thread

I live like 15 miles from where he grew up. Good story, I know.

His first album with the Jabbers is fucking godtier. The rest of his music went downhill after that. His albums with the Scumfucks are great, the one with Antiseen is quite good and with the Murder Junkies it quickly became trash. Oh and his country album is as good as it is edgy but I still like it.

Not familiar with his music; never really got into punk. Honestly I have no strong feelings one way or the other about the guy.
Although seeing that video of him jumping around like a loon and dry humping patrons while he was naked makes me want to agree with

His music sucks

Personality sucks, music sucks and he throws shit to people? Gr8 guy

>Give me one reason why you don't like this guy.
implying he'd want me to like him, implying he wanted to be liked at all.

implying you're not some little faux-edgy tryhard wannabe prick he'd punch annd forcefeed a fresh turd from his wrecked rectum.

gg no re

well, I'd say he not only tried.. he executed. He even executed himself, hows that for tryhard.

actually he's write fine and desperate poetry

a rapist and a disgrace to the punk scene. thought he was a god and invincible. he was also fucking gay

Forced edge

>a rapist
For real?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin
>When questioned about his music and shows, Allin often replied that he was trying to make rock music "dangerous" again.
These people are all correct.

I'm infected with aids, I fuck every day, I kill everything I fuck

I don't like him because GG was a degenerate. A pathetic baby, starved for attention.

small penis syndrome. He was also a cuck who let people fuck his wife

Well the small penis is made worse due to speed abuse. He was not displeased by it though.

So isn't your dad but what the fuck's that matter?

He's buried in my home town. Everyone use to shit and piss on his grave so they moved the headstone. Is that what he would of wanted?

Nicely stated, user.

He is what we would call a "wanker" here in Ireland

he had no fucking peenis

I like a fair amount of his music, so i guess in that sense he is good. I wouldnt ever have hung out with the guy, but i cant say i wouldnt have gone to a show just for the story. So in summary, music wise ok, personality i probably would have wanted to shoot the cunt if i had to talk to him for any length of time

Butthurt much?

also in the land of aus

Nice! Greetings from Ireland mate

I didn't know that they removed it, what a shame. Do people still leave bottles of Jim Beam?

Coos County Fag here

Not really. He's buried in the same spot just no headstone. People partied there alot but since it's across from the police station they cracked down on that shit. Now no one even remembers he's buried there

Yes sir. You in the 603 as well?

Oh yeah, Big city Berlin lol

>why you don't like this guy
i dont, hes alright
hes not a genius songwriter tho

very common for him to sexually assault anyone. man or woman during a show

Ol' dirty Berlin. The worst fucking place to get around by foot. Everything's on a hill, or its about to be

BITE IT YOU

SCUM
C
U
M

haha fucking right bro

what's not to like?

video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVjAfL7lZMmEAupInnIlQ?p=gg allin&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=piv-web&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002#id=10&vid=391f46152da29318f0d94819bdd2b09e&action=view

Guy is my spirit animal when drunk

That's kinda sad, even for GG Allin.

explain