And? profit?

I'll post another screenshot once my PNL goes positive on this

I've been working on this for a couple weeks

Current profit was -$1416 as of this screenshot

Making my shares number a nice round number

VIRTs response

Odd lot (less than 100) limit orders can cross the spread under RegNMS IIRC

Real time PNL update

Looks like they agree $17.10 is almost as good a price as $17.05 to get in on this trade

I believe VIRT is worth at least $18.50 even today if management just gets out of its own way and everybody else's

Cool digits in the market data

Annnnd it's stuck like that

I suspect someone has a bug in their code that scrapes Sup Forums and YouTube into market data

I'm not saying that $17.17 is The Official Price of Virtu guys

Why would anyone want to scrape Sup Forums you ask? A deep learning based AI to detect stock tips and price signals

I've never built one but knowing Wall Street like ten thousand different small quant trading firms have by now

kek trading has completely paused as people try to figure out how anyone but Allah himself could possibly accurately value this horrible stock

Wtf will you people just get out of my time shelter already?

This is a time shelter

bumping to get a new Sup Forums post ID neighborhood

And here it is

How to invest? Someone offer a little advice? New to all of this.

Nobody cares about your low percentage gain stocks, grandpa

Sure

I 100% wholeheartedly recommend the conventional advice of investing in stock and bond index funds

Bogleheads was a good forum I learned some things from

Happy to answer any more specific questions

Fool, you need to chain twitter bots together for a pump. No one gives a fuck about beta anime message bords

Thanks! What's a good starting amount to invest? A lot this language is pretty confusing to me. Is virtual currency the future? Since bitcoin will be a little harder to invest in, what's the next "thing"? Pretty poor, but would like to start somewhere and have a good backup fund in ten years.

> No one gives a fuck about beta anime message bords
You'd be surprised

What if a few years ago, someone decided to create a secondary market in Sup Forums digits?

How do you think all my IPs get such amazing gets all the time?

Virtual currency is probably the future but I've been staying away from it because the markets are so immature and frothy with massive regulatory risks

The only thing I'd say to you as a beginner is that even if you only have cash in your mattress or deposits in your bank, you are already invested, just in cash and deposits. Inflation will make those investments fall in value. So you have to figure something out. I recommend stocks. Maybe find a financial advisor that specializes in index funds

Cool. I had a teacher in grade school who did this quite a bit. He ended retiring incredibly young and lived pretty happily. The career I want to go into is financially stable so this might be a good alternative until I have a good foundation that instantly fucking crumble. Good to know there's financial advisors for this.

Happy to help user