Sleeping with my sister

Sleeping with my sister.
>I'm 26 she's 30, both goodloooing
>we live together, brother in law too
>he goes out of town for work
>summer is here and it's not
>no a.c. in my room
>sister offers me to sleep in her room since she has a.c.
>we share the bed (is that normal?)
>i sleep in boxers and she sleeps t-shirt and panties
>i always get hard in my sleep
>wake up to spooning her, fully hard, she lets it happen
>she starts grinding against it
>nothing else more happens
>did this all week while her husband's away
That's not that weird right? I mean she's the older one so she should have known better right?

>The stories and information posted here are >Only a fool would take anything posted here as >fact.

>Sleeping with my sister.
>both goodloooing

It sounds so sexxxy

>you>stupid>bitch

Any pics of her? Don't show face if you don't wanna.

Really a perfect situation. I'd keep seeing what you can get away with. Start eye fuckkng her, joke about not having AC to her when he's not around. Good luck. Gods speed.

Shut the Fuck up you filthy knee grow

Next time whip it out and rub it against her.. See what happens

kek

While spooning, grab ass. Squeeze.
If she has bad reaction, say you were half asleep and didn't realise what you were doing. Just a 'reaction, instinct' and apologise
If she doesn't say anything, slide finger past panties and touch vagoo, repeat excuse if it goes bad

Don't care if you believe me user, I know it happened.
I was thinking the same, I think since it's so wrong it's really a turn on so next time I'm going to try doing this and going to feel her ass and tits.

At what point is that excuse not valid?

Can't wait to see what happens. end up knocking up your sister, pretend it's his... when baby is a freak blame him while loling about it.

>sleeping with my sister
>doesn't have sex with sister
Couldn't you have asked google or some shit dude?

About 9 months when she is in labor... but till then

Pretty much just valid there. As soon as your cock is out/more fingers/take panties off you're on thin ice.

No I mean like the next time you spoon, how far can you go before you can't say oh my bad I was asleep, instinctual reaction while dreaming about the neighbors dog..?

Palms sweaty sister breathing heavy vomit on the bed sheets moms spaghetti

You could maybe grab boob, you would get an answer quicker that way. Excuse might still work

If she's knowingly grinding on his dick, he might as well reach around and run his fingers down to the clit

ITT: autistic fucks

the voice of reason

Yeah I mean at this point she wants your dick. YOU CAN DO IT YOU GLORIOUS REDNECK

Well normally, I won't scold for incest. You love who you do and if it's family, whatever. It's a culture thing.

However, she is married, you sick fuck. You literally can't be more of a piece of shit. Stop doing it. She is taken. Move on to someone else, dickweed

He knew we were sleeping in the same bed together and got pissed. I just made jokes about it and think she got turned on.

This guy. Fucking your sister/blood relative? Cool man. Someone's wife? REEEE.

Wtf is the difference in terms of morality?

If she grinds against your hard cock.. TOUCH HER.. if you're spooning with her, reach around and grab one of her tits.. caress it.. if she responds in a GOOD way? Move your hand down into her panties and play with her pussy! If she goes for it? PUT YOUR FUCKING COCK INSIDE OF HER AND FUCK HER!! You're living the dream man. Also.. worst case scenario? If you grab a handful of boob at first and she pushes you away? Just say "oh sorry, was just trying to cuddle" and joke it off. Either way? You're good to go man! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

When someone is single, they are available for this type of behavior no matter who they are.

If they are taken, they are not no matter who they are

If I take ambien then I get sexomnia. My gf said I was rather rapey but I was unconscious and not able to control my actions. I woke up like 5 seconds from Cumming

At this point you should both know better. But nothing is weird or wrong so long as the only people involved are ok with it, and that applies to ANYTHING, not just matters of sex.
From an alien's point of view a lot of the things humans do and consider perfectly normal is just strange, bizarre and wrong.
There is no objective truth in ideology.

I used to fuck my sister. I am a-ok with this thread.

Nothing wrong here. What's you problem?

>When someone is single, they are available for this type of behavior no matter who they are.

>If they are taken, they are available for this type of behavior no matter who they are.

ftfy fatty