Or perhaps OP is retarded....

because stoner girls are fucking gross and terrible, that's why

oh are they

shhh

Yes, absolutely for real.

>OP is retarded because he doesn't like girl who smoke nigger drugs
How fucking retarded can a person be?

you sir are straight wrong

Probably because you're driven and have a job. Facebook is great for stalking, two of my exes I dumped like a decade ago for being useless stoners still live at home and ain't shit.

i take it you do not consume yourself

Not OP: Are stoner girls a better lay? Explain plz.

if weed is nigger drugs, i don't know what white people drugs are...
coke?
You're saying you'd rather date a coke-head?

Your ideas are stupid.

because girls can't control themselves on substances. a fucked up girl is an annoying girl.

stoner chicks are a dime in a dozen right now you can barely find any like them! something wrong with you OP

I thought the nigger drug was crack... Get your shit right.

the few I've met seem to be slackers with low inhibition
they don't look very hard-working

yes, they're all fucking gross

Because weed makes peoples' breath absolutely fucking stink.. not to mention taste like shit when you kiss them.

That's why it's a turn off.

Gross

absolutely disgusting

because you're a faggot who would rather fuck and get fucked in the ass then fuck a stoner chick. you wouldnt turn down any woman or girl unless you're a faggot.

>Kiss
What are you, prince charming? Kiss a dick, faggot.

am i the oly one that actually likes the taste of good pure cut bud?

so you stand against alcohol and other drugs too?
imagine her smell will ya

>you wouldnt turn down any woman or girl unless you're a faggot

reeks of desperation

They are turn offs because of their similar bullshit. Just like Stacey's in sororities.
>they all talk about leftist garbage
>have shitty tattoos they saw on pintrest, and pretend they are deep and meaningful (birds, feathers, calligraphy dates, infinity symbols, sacred geometry)
>they all think traveling the world some how inherently makes them a better person (new flash just cause you're garbage and go to France doesn't make you less garbage)
>they become dependent on pot as a cure all crutch ("I just need to smoke I'm getting a lot of anxiety")
>they also love to create drama in their own lives, whether with friends or S/Os
>usually have shit taste in music
>think that they are inherently cooler or smarter than everyone else

I've dated tons of them, always turn out to be garbage human beings. Not quite as terrible as coke party girls, but still awful.

watch closely as a wild dubs emerges and ends the thread...

lsd is f.e. a white drug!
>hurr durr ther can only be one nigger drug

Because weed is for niggers, and cucks who complain about niggers but participate in every nigger activity. Rap, smoking weed, dropping out of school, etc.

Alcohol tastes bad in a kiss but it doesn't fucking STINK too...
Coke changes nothing with the smell/taste of breath. Other drug users i wouldn't even consider.

Stoner girls just smell, and taste like shit. Justify it any way you want to, only reason you don't realise it is because you also, smell and taste like shit.

ain't nothing wrong with desperation, as long as you're despairing for girl tits, girl ass, and girl pussy and not guy dick or guy ass.

For me is a turn on.

you fucking virgin

O.O :grosssssss:

ITT: people who never hit the bong with a flower girl and then suddenly had her unbutton their pants.

Yikes

then you can just keep jerking off that tiny nub on your pelvis, doing exactly what the kikes want you, instead of sparing your essence for repopulating the earth.

>a smell and a taste i dont like are shit

Shit son you sure are open minded

i consumed coke and speed plus other shit until 2011. i know how much it affects the smell of your breath even with a normal teeth cleaning routine

>Hurr Durr general statement
> Can't prove me wrong
Fuck off, prove to me weed is a nigger drug and I'll prove a bar isn't a gay bar just because it has gay clientele.

I bet he doesn't even eat ass haha

why do you hope White Nationalism takes over when it's full of annoying miserable cunts like you?

jews aren't a race, cuck. I ain't no race nationalist.

>ain't nothing wrong with desperation

your dating history probably looks like this

>prove to me weed is a nigger drug
How about you prove me you aren't a gay nigger jew who promotes his retarded Drugs on the Internez?

better than being a fag

oh just another boring anti-semite.

If the jews aren't a race, then why did the nazis target people with jews in their family?

doesn't matter who the nazis targeted or not. jews still aren't a race, and hitler doesn't make them one, ass faggot.

Weed is flooded in the streets and media via niggers and nigger music. The Jews want you to think smoking weed is cool and normal, so they do this through rap and other nigger media. Then you gobble it because "Mom and pops don't get me, and I am a cool adult now. So I'm smoke weed 24/7." Now you are always stoned so you sit around and watch mindless Jew TV that you have been condition to consume since you were a baby. You are now a comfortable mindless slave who will never amount to anything more, or anything less. You are sedated just enough to accept the reality you have been conditioned in your entire life. You are truly the cuck of all cucks, the goyim of all goyim. Now work my little slave, work and spend your time consuming weed, Jew TV, and not sit around doing fuck all.. as free think would make you aware of the shitty dire conditions we all live in.

i don´t go on dates
and i don´t want to talk that much with women. i need them to lay down and hump, not much more
since i can´t complain about my salary i msg women i want to hook up with on how much money they´d want, to get at my house immediately and have a fuckfest
highest i paid was 1.5k. but she stayed until breakfast

He also targeted retards you retard

Agreed

so you'll fap to loli, scat, and traps but you draw the line at weed? you're weird OP

They are a race since their genetics can go back all the way to ancient judea. If you're not a 15 year old edgelord, I really feel sorry for you.

because cannabis is a degenerate drug
and degeneracy is a turn off

In my experience, yes. Theyre usually the girls who were "bad" in high school so they freaky as shit

>Coke changes nothing with smell/taste of breath
Youve never done any drugs have you? You just dont like seeing your classmates have more fun than you, huh?

lol are you serious, rappers barely even talk about weed anymore and classic rockers/hippies were doing that shit before hip hop was even a thing. Lots of people who smoke crash in front of a TV, sure, but lots of people who smoke also go outside, read a book, clean their house, or any other normal human activity.

ITT: Faggots with no social skills what so ever need a way to put down the many girls that reject them so they can feel better.

Never change neckbeards.

Well that's a cigarillo, not a joint for starters.

I'm fucking a girl who smokes weed and she's pretty intellectual and fun but she just turns me off when she tastes like smoke. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't let her smoke or something tho.

they're stupid and smell funny

stop projecting

blunts are gross. Get me a gurl that puffs on a good ol bong and I'll smash

Ever heard of a blunt? Your stupidity negates those trips

Oh, is degeneracy now the uncool kids' club? Fucking weak conformist.

>smokes weed
>calls others conformists

when was degeneracy "cool"?

now that's what I'm talking about

what it's not?
why do i smoke weed then?

that's just bad grammar

Have you evert heard of:
>>>>>having standards

Because you have been conditioned to go against authority by the Zionists to fulfill their Marxist Globalist agenda.

>Yes.. yes, vote Bernie for the weed maan. Ignore his policies.

It's a turn off because this lovely young lady is smoking a blunt like a dirty fucking nigger!

Cause toothbrushes, gum, and mints don't exist...

>Streaks start at her eyes

She's a good egg.

>Why is this such a turn off?
it's not you pleb

I don't cared to much about girls go recreational with weed, actually, I don't really cared about weed and their users.

But something that is a really turn off, for dating a girl or be a friend of a stoner person, is when they began to give you "The Lecture". Is annoying, boring and retarded at best how these people take weed as the new Red Pill, and the faggots try really hard to free everybody minds. They truly believed all their own bullshits and never shut up

Yeah if you're gonna stop them and tell them that in the moment.

She's so cute.

Well if her whole personality consists of her smoking then it's a turn off because it's boring.
But if she smokes occasionally because it's fun I'm all for it.
Also sex is awesome while high but we'll talk about that once you lost your virginity user.

I would tackle that bitch straight into that bathtub and make her wash that nasty nigger hair.

Not with a vaporizer...