So, what do you think about Rick and Morty and its fanbase? Is it the new Steven Universe?

So, what do you think about Rick and Morty and its fanbase? Is it the new Steven Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steven universe is shit if you,compare it too rick and morty

I used to really like rick and morty, I've been a fan of Dan Harmon for a long time. But after the huge buildup of hype over the past year in preparation for the new season has just made the show unsavory.

I remember going to a local comic-con two years ago and hunting the entire complex to find any sort of rick and morty shirts, toys etc. I found a silhouette sticker of the two characters but that was the only thing I could find. I haven't gone to comic con again but I was at the mall yesterday and saw multiple stores plastered full of rick and morty tee shirts, figurines and even fucking pencils. Feels a lot like a cash grab now.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>I ruined it for myself

That's all you had to say.

Fuck off.

Steven Universe is great and so is Rick and Morty. You're grammar and sentence structure is terrible though.

Maybe I did, but hearing people regularly shout "I'm Pickle Rick", didn't help.

not sure if trolling but 1/10 for making me reply faggot

>You're grammar and sentence structure is terrible though.
>You're

I feel apart from Pickle Rick and The Ricklantis Mixup, season 3 has shown the beginning of a downfall for Rick and Morty. I hope they don't run the show into the ground though.

Pickle Rick episode was shit mate.

The april fools episode, toxic episode and Tales of Citadel episode were the only good ones that felt like the old R&M.

The rest just feel like too much influence from women.

I'm not trolling. I'm just stating how I feel about the shows and stating facts about your grammar and/or sentence structure.

Made a bummer on that one.

I made myself look silly there is what I'm getting at.

R&M has both normies and a lot of us in their fanbase. Not a lot of non-kiddie shows can do that.

I enjoyed it at first bit it became a normie infestation quickly

People loved it because they could jerk themselves off about "how smart you have to be to get it" and whatever else, but it only ever required the basest knowledge of any of the things it talks about.
I like Dan Harmon, but at the end of the day it was just a pretty okay show about sci-fi characters that were genre savvy, which is kinda rare.

Once it got popular because of all the shitters going on about it, it became popular to shit on it and its fanbase. It's the same just-okay show.

>I only like things based on what they say about my identity if I like them
>If too many people I don't identify with like something, it's bad
>it's only good if it makes me feel like a special snowflake

I like the cartoons and have never given any fucks about its fans

An animated version of Big Bang Theory. Regular ass show that makes pseudo-intellectuals feel smart.

It's gotten to meta for me, like i know this seasons over all ark is the evil morty but if i have to sit through more im the rickist rick shit again for a fifth time? dude the joke gets old.

Pickle rick was really good apart from the therapy stuff

The show is really nice, but the "pickle riiiick xd xd xd xd" cancer is insufferable

PICKLE RIIIIICK XD

fuck you :D

It's a well written, entertaining comedy show but the people who lose their shit over it are fucking annoying. The people who constantly post these threads in Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, just so they can whine about the show are even more annoying. sage.

>watching cartoons
>not an underaged idiot or obese manchild

IKR? I only watch news.

Good show, worst fanbase imaginable and I avoid ever talking to someone or reading anything about the show.

I agree, Steven Universe is fucking great but heh, you're on Sup Forums, what did you expect ? Altough the beginning of season 1 is boring as hell

Series 3 is shite.