What burzum album should i go to from here?

what burzum album should i go to from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cCfSSbnsGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hvis lyset tar oss
Det som engang var
Aske
If you like aske the burzum ep as well
Then go try the synth stuff, it gets a bad rep but I personally love it.

none of them

like i know putting up with shitty artists is kinda an inevitability but idk why so many people listen to burzum specifically considering there's a shitload of other both black metal and dark ambient out there that doesn't involve a guy who literally stabbed his bandmate to death and is a massive enough nazi that he gets triggered by the very idea of using a guitar because black people made music with them

Try Darkthrone unholy trinity
If you don't like it just stop listening to black metal as a whole.

>I can't separate the art from the artist so that means no one should enjoy the art

>why does everyone listen to burzum
because they're fucking fakes
they listen to it just to say "yeah I like black metal"
I've met these people, they're nu males

This, those three albums are 2nd wave black metal at it's peak.

t. the nu-maliest

lmao i'm a faggot who's been raped i know all about separating art from the artist otherwise i'd have to delete my library

i just don't get why with such a wide range of stuff in this vein out there so many people go for the subhuman trash who literally believes the same things hitler did to the point where this album is a meme

like it's not normal to fanboy over nazis and i'm just trying to set you straight before someone who actually talks to you irl finds out and cuts you off accordingly

no one is talking about Nazis except for you. Op asked which burzum album to listen to next. The reason filofosem was so popular is because it did everything right as far as black metal was concerned at the time of it's release.
I just don't get how you can completely disregard everything he's done musically because of his views and past.
The music has nothing to do with Nazis you know, if you'd read the lyrics you'd find poetry about nature and shit. You're really stretching in an attempt to be pc and I feel like you're just being ridiculous

it's because the music is exceptionally good you fucking moron

I have never been in a situation where the music I like has any impact on my personal relationship as a negative.

People treat Nazis as "cool things", even the people the Nazis hate. When you present it as "this Nazi dude who killed someone", the average person, especially any person with an interest in metal, has their interest piqued at the very least rather than immediately writing the music and you by extension off.

People cling to anything that makes something 'unique', even Nazism.

he literally said he abandoned the guitar bc he thought metal's roots in rock made it 'non-aryan'
it's inherently tied into what he's doing
but i can see i don't really have much hope in getting through the thick skull of someone who thinks "nazism and white supremacy is always bad = ridiculous pc bullshit" so i'm gonna bounce
i really do feel sorry for you, but not as much as i do for the people around you who are putting up with you
night

Haha okay, so you just lied about being able to separate the art from the artist. Just going to assume you're baiting at this point. Keep crying about his actions though, I'm sure it will really persuade people not to listen to his music.

You're literally a nu-male, like I'm not even memeing, you completely fit the definition

lol

faggot

None, they all suck except for this one.

wrong

>Describes a person as "shitty"
>Overuses "literally"
>Still uses the word "triggered"
>Can't separate the art from the artist
>"literally Hitler
>If you like Burzum you should be cut of from society
>No punctuation
Holy shit, you are a walking stereotype. You don't even belong on reddit, go back to fucking twitter or something.

Electric Henry the Eight meme music.

Hvis lyset tar oss and Filosofem are the only really good Burzum albums imo

>all these posts
>no dauthi baldrs
It's literally his next and best album.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cCfSSbnsGo

Good shit