Stoners of Sup Forums report in

stoners of Sup Forums report in
weed/ hash/ acid and w/e stories you have are welcomed here
I am high right now with a friend listening to music shit is cash
show me some psycodelic gif or something

Got some fat sacks for $40 from my dealer, did I get ripped off?

Check this. Also I'm smoking some Blue Cheese over here.

i loathe myself

I just took 4 thc pills 15 minutes ago. Takes about 45 minutes before it starts hitting. Also done shrooms over 200 times! I grow those and am about to start a new grow today if i dont get too high.

something to chillax on emo hippies

i bet smoking weed makes u horny huh filthy gay hippiefucks. now jerk eachother off

>
What dose? And, in my experience, pills can take from 45-120 minutes to kick in, depending on food intake in the past 2-4 hours.

Why you gotta be so underage?

So triggered, keep it coming.

...sage lol

Is that chicken?

/fit/?

Im not sure. Theyre strong as fuck though cause i made them myself. I put 2 grams of shatter, 1/2 oz of some dank budz, and about a teaspoon of kief. And i havent eaten today and im about to smoke here in a bit to get a nice little lift off!

Shit u might be right at first I thought it was actual sage. Read ur reply checked again does indeed appear to be pulled apart chicken meat

Still got a bunch of bud from my last grow, but i've got some rick simpson oil i'm trying out. It's my first oil and it's very harsh to dab. Seems better to eat (melted with butter or something). Is all (THC) cannabis oil this harsh?

>STONER TIP: YouTube Xavier Renegade Angel if you like weird animated shows...

Watched episode 1 while I was blazed and it took me to some weird places... enjoyable, But weird

I've only tried a few diff kinds and even through a nice bong w a good nail and all cold water multi filtered it was still more harsh than regular flower

Have you tried watching that shit on acid? Nonstop laughter from the most obtuse shit. The whole show is a prodigy.

I wouldn't trust myself watching that show on acid to be honest.

nice b8 m8

Tip: You will question A LOT of things

Ah, well, It's nice to know that Joey Diaz is on Sup Forums

no good oil is very smooth, distillate for example

Indeed.

I've made QUISO oil and it's very smooth, very sweet. Would be fine for cooking too.

QUISO = old school hash, pour alcohol over flower, let alcohol evaporate, tada!

Also, Rosin is supposed to be pretty smooth.

Shatter, Butter, and Live Resin are all harsh in my experience (tested at less than .01mg per 1g for contaminates)

Ha ha ha. Dude Joey Diaz is fucking insane bro. And hes funny and gross and genuine at the same time.

Quiso? Thats caleed RSO (rick simpson oil).