Are these magic?

are these magic?

No not even close. Geeze, do some research.

yes they're magic but it will only works once

what about these?

Yep, these are magic mushrooms. I used to do those alot, take like 5-7 of them and you should be good

Get a field guide

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE MAGIC OF AFTERLIFE

You have to be special retarded to ask people on Sup Forums for help with identifying shrooms.
On top of people trying to get you killed, most likely nobody knows what they're talking about.
Google jesus christ

You need an expert to identify mushrooms in the field. Don't take stupid chances.

coprinus

I think OP should take around 10 just to be on the sure side. They look small

Or Mycena, maybe inocybe even depending on where the picture is and time of day. Thin pileus can look weird when humidity gets to it

Don't do it if you have no clue about shrooms you fucking retarded piece of shit.
Otherwise eat them and gamble with your life.

...just eat them. I hope you learn. If you survive.

Mycena galopus

With the rare exception of a few species, I'm pretty sure they mainly grow in cow/horse shit. I've always been told to stay away from the ones that grow on wood and stuff.

best time now

Where do you live? That's best way to tell you whether there are psilocybes there or not...

those don't look active to me,
a better place for this type of questions is shroomery.org

+1
They are edible, though not magical,

>are edible
once, yeah. rip op

>inb4 OP eats them and has the best trip of his Life, unlocking forever his doors of perception and reaching for a brief moment the nirvana before coming down and becoming the new prophet

eating a mushroom more than once is not posible considering you don't travel over time-space

This is probably what would happen

Nope, not even close you stupid fuck! Are you in some kind of forest expecting to find p. semilanceata? I got news for you, you will never gonna find magic mushrooms at that looking ground, do some basic research and you will notice that p. semilanceata grows on grass
= no grass, no magic
Now, go to wikipedia or some other site that describes basics of magic mushrooms so you don't need to ask stupid ass questions

m8 ur mums magic ur fat p00f

what if you eat a mushroom, but then drill a hole into your body so you can get it back and eat it again

sorry but you're way to stupid to deal with

pssst rub your willy on them ;3

>Hey Sup Forums lets negative advertisement this

rainbowwatch.anpmech.com

I must admit that after drilling the hole you could eat it a few times more considering the hole doesn't kill you. OP should try it.

If you're willing to trust Sup Forums with your life, you're a fucking moron.

Nope, not even close you stupid fuck! Are you on some kind of web browser expecting to find memes? I got news for you, you will never gonna find memes at that looking screen do some basic research and you will notice that memes grow on le reddit
= no le reddit, no meme
Now, go to wikipedia or some other site that describes basics of memes so you don't need to ask stupid ass questions

Hey You! Sup Forums has saved so many lives!

They grow usually on grass, horse shit can be good, nutrient rich growing base but only if its washed by rain (fresh shit has too much ammonia

accidental submit
..) i have never found semilanceata from cow's leavings, best places to find looks like this: pic related.

very few actually grow on shit

Yes it's a Mycena but there's no way to tell from the top what species it is, besides you'd need to see those spores anyway. Mycena is a weird genus and you better have a microscope to tell much

is that from denmark?
looks like danish fingers to me

I'm a different user than op. Are they magic, I'm pretty sure they're panaeolus.