Who esle /drinking/ here? What are you drinking bros? and why are you drinking?

Who esle /drinking/ here? What are you drinking bros? and why are you drinking?

Having a nice glass of pic related.

Went to the bar and had a beer. Outside is overrated.

mein neger

Beer

Just drink alone like me. There's nothing like getting shitfaced alone contemplating the past.

Drinking spiced rum and hunting landwhales

Why are you drinking though?

Depression

You need a reason to drink?

this ....

and this ...because im on the beach chillin

I'm drinking this dry cider. I don't like overly sweet ciders, and this is a nice local cider brewed just a city away. It feels nice to be supporting local breweries. Plus it has a high ABV and isn't too pricey.

It's just passed noon and I'm drinking because it's my day off this week, and I was starting to feel benzodiazepine withdrawals and figured I would just go for a brisk walk to the local liquor store and grab a bunch of these to wash the Alprazolam tablets down with to eliminate all anxiety whilst abusing prescription drug potentiating with the ultimate goal of turning my brain off just to the point where I forget about a lot of things I don't want to think about so I can just sit in my one bedroom apartment quietly and maybe find the motivation to play a video game.

This is essentially the same scenario every day, but if I am working I just end up drinking after the day is done, along with a bowl of medicinal marijuana, I am able to comfortably relax at night and get to bed at a relatively reasonable time, most of the time. I just wish these weren't all vices for me. Oh well, G and Harry are alright. Let's leave the rest to them. On we go, to our next battle.

help me choose

looks peaceful mate

when i lived in australia i used to go all the time, even alone, at night... dont have a lot of beaches in sweden

Finishing my coffee now, have two 40s of King Cobra in the fridge I'm drinking next. Day off, so I'm getting wasted and playing xbox until I pass out, fuck outside friends and all that gay shit.

Dont have a lot of beaches in finland either,
Beer at home because life is not that good at the moment

This, and i'm dinking outta habbit, it's also my day off of work, i like to clean the house while i have a couple of drinks.

Jack Daniel is pretty gud

jägermeister, i always drink when i play vidya.

jameson on the rocks

want a tampon with that?

Guess where I'm at lads

go for Daniels Honey

Ive benn drikning whisksy all dau

Stinking peat bog, a few miles away from Mordor

You can never go wrong with JD

66 of Bacardi Gold. was on sale.

Dat sunset tho

Benzodiazepine's and alcohol are never a good combination user. Trust me, one day it will hit you like a ton of bricks.

Ive gone about 27 days without drinking any alcohol. Got to the point where I was drinking nearly 750ml a night, started feeling like shit and knew i had to cut it out. Not really sure if i want to drink again honesty.

But is it weird that i dont really feel any difference? Physically I feel much better, but mentally I feel the exact same. I guess I thought not drinking everyday would greatly improve my life but it hasnt, at all.

I saw the nostalgic vidya thread early this morning
so I called in and been playing Baldur's Gate SoA drinking cocanut rum and Horchata

I was at the Swedish west coast at a friends cabin. We drived around looking at historical sites, churches vikings etc.. so I decided to make mead, got honey from a local. Now 2,5 months later it is a really clear golden liquid, extremely sweet, tasting of summer flowers, raisins and 24-25% alcohol. Got a cold so I told my gf honey mead is much better than whiskey!

Jack Daniels and Ice Tea because I'm an alcohol.

It's called /Alk/ you autism ridden fubber runny.

>24-25% mead

Jesus Christ, I wish it was available near me

Oh yeah, especially when you decide to give both up cold turkey and suddenly figure out you need Benzo's to come off long term alcoholism.

Fun week, learned alot.

Me
Coffee
Have a 8 hour night shift starting in 2 hours

Good luck user, hope you'll have a productive day at work

I actually am going to quit drinking for a while. I ended up throwing up blood yesterday during a hangover and that was sort of wake-up call. Maybe it is about time I listen to my mother and loved one and cut back on the alcohol for a bit. I'll enjoy a drink every now and then but I also intend to live out this shitty life for as long as I can.

My on and off again GF of 11 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago. Been drinking cheap vodka everyday since. Don't ask the story because its gonna be a very long green text.

The only rum that tastes good. Laphroaig here.

How bad were the cold sweats? I nearly fucking went insane.

amaretto & jameson on the rocks. It's what I had at hand, I'm out of beer

You can never go wrong with Jameson user. One of the best whiskeys for your money.

Cold sweats I could handle. The constant feeling of dread and anxiety almost did me in. Not white girl anxiety, I mean full on de personification and racing thoughts.

I'm out of it now, I still use benzo's every so often but I don't drink at all like I used to.

This

Good for you man, I could always handle the anxiety but goddamn the withdrawal syndromes always kicks me in the nuts.

Straight Jack Daniels user, breakup with 9/10 last week

How much have you drank my man? JD ftw.

Just started, nearly halfway on first bottle

Thanks guys. I legitimately appreciate the concern. I've been addicted to a ridiculous dosage of Alprazolam/Xanax as prescribed by my doctor who made a terrible clerical error and effectively prescribed me with 240mg of Alprazolam every 25 days. I've been treating my body horribly with benzos and alcohol for 6 years now. Thankfully I have begun a tapering schedule so I don't die too young.

I want to at least make my girlfriend happy, marry her and have kids and have a decent handful of years before I pass. Please follow the advice of these folks. My addictive personality has cornered me to an empty grave while I shrugged and chuckled at the tip of their spears. I'm not too far gone, I just hope I can supplement my health. If I didn't have a consistent prescription for Benzos, there's no way I would be able to function like this.

Please, never abuse alcohol and Benzos. It has ruined the last 6-7 years of my life and essentially the entirety of my 20s. I say this from a perspective while I am currently under the influence of 6x 6.5% ABV ciders and 10mg of Xanax. It traps you into the worse cocoon of fear and anxiety.

Just, don't be like me.

I wish I had the money for JD. I'm nearly done my bottle of cheap vodka.

Damn bro, what vodka you hitting?

Natty Bo and Evan Williams cause I'm broke.

Drinking to stave off the shakes because alcoholics shouldn't work at a liquor store, lol

Good for you user. Never change that path you are on. Unfortunately for me, booze seems like the only option for me right now.

>Thankfully I have begun a tapering schedule so I don't die too young.

You'll be fine. It's going to be the ride of your life coming down but it's going to make you strong. You will come out the other side strong and you will have the strength again to get your life back.

Good luck

tap water right now.

You are a man of culture and taste.

New Amsterdam Vodka. It feels horrible but gets the job done. Hope I get alcohol poisoning soon.

Because I feel like it? Not everybody is an angsty teen or a widower battling alcoholism while trying to find his wife's killer.

>dating a girl diagnoised with extreme bi polar and multiple personality disorder
>breaks up with me everyday
>wants me back everyday
>legit
>super hot and cant stop wanting sex even if shes going crazy and hates me for no reason
>in love with her and hate her too

So im drunk every single day usually wine. Also smoke a good 500 bucks in over priced weed here in ohio. Its 2pm i will be cracking open a bottle of chardony here soon to deal with insane emotional problems

> not tullamore dew

Syke

I meant about 500 bucks a month

Chardonnay whatever the fuck this shit is

I'm not drinking yet because it's early. But, I drink mostly beer now. Almost every day because being sober fucking sucks and I lost a bunch of opiate dealers..

Damn user, sorry to hear that, what's got you down?

How many here are drinking because of a break up? Goddamn anons.

Im drinking german beer, every night around 12 cans. This night is no exception. I know im a functional alcoholic and im only 23 years old.

Quitted, almost 4 weeks sober
Nothing but water, hate soda tonic and non alcoholic beverage in general

Trying some Elk Warning cider with strawberries. It's pretty nice. Much nicer flavour than a lot of the other Swedish super sweet ciders. Doesn't just taste like sugar.

Women user, what else. I know it sounds like I'm weak as fuck but I cant help it man. Bitches forget things so easily, while I'm stuck in the past thinking about the good times I had with her, all the things I sacrificed for her. While she doesn't give a single fuck for me.

Feels 10/10

Here. Bitches ain't nothing but whores.

Females are mostly a waste of time so no I don't drink over a dumb bitch.

Cheers fellas, the support is much appreciated.

The morbid thankfulness I have it that I understand my seizure threshold and have been able to cut back a significant amount already without a terrible amount of discomfort. During a five year stunt in a kitchen with incredibly high stress, I ended up having around 16-18 seizures, many of which were in the kitchen in which I was employed. I have three very large scars on my head from impact trauma. Thankfully though, I had the good sense to leave that line of work and am now comfortable in my work environment, seizure free since I left the kitchen approximately two years ago now.

If I did not have the support of my mother and girlfriend, I am sure I would have passed away at this point. It's incredibly selfish for me to continue with alcohol and Benzos, however I largely have it under control as I taper down. I have good people in my life who keep an eye on me and assist me if I begin to slip.

I'm extremely excited to be rid of my addictive afflictions and truly become a responsible adult.

Drugs are a dream, then with the flip of coin, a nightmare,

I know that feel bro, bitch already out banging scumbags. Get up and show em you can do better

Surprisingly after 2 years I'm trying to do exactly that. Even though I'm drinking I'm trying to cut back as much as I can. One of these days I'm hoping I can be my old self, old self that didn't give a fuck and was so happy. Thanks user for the kind words.

Have half a bottle of Jack to go

You are lucky than most of us here user, you have some people in your life that care about you. Take that and be the best self of you. Best of luck to you.

No problem user, I know the struggle. You can do it bro, hopefully I can too

Used to drink half a bottle of whisky every other day. Got a 40 hour a week job now so only drink on friday and saturday. But goddamn do I miss drinking. But I can't just drink one or 2 drinks and stop without immediately feeling like shit. I either drink heavily or I don't

I think as men we get blinded by tittys and ass and pussy and having a pretty girl in our car in our arms in our bed. Blinded like a deer in headlights to how horrible someones character flaws are. We all have an ideal girlfriend/wife image, but we choose a chick we like on the outside over a chick we like on the inside because the inside dont really become visable until its too late.

Who else /pbr/ here?

will be drinking beer tonight, just like every other night. alcoholic.

This. We rationalize all the red flags thinking they are just character flaws but in the end its just how bitches behave. They are naturally inclined to pick the next best spot on ladder.

Makers Mark. I drink every afternoon while applying to jobs that I will never hear back from. Eases the pain of inevitable rejection.

Stay strong depressed anons. Life will get better eventually.

Oh and my unemployed drink of choice was vat 69.

My employed drink of choice is singleton speyside cascade or glenrothers.

Damn.. that's my drink of choice, but you'll never guess where I'm from.

Yeah, it's crazy, but that is maximum strength, after that you have to burn the spirits.. can you say that?

Thanks user

Anyone from here listening to music?

South american or east asian? I can never picture from those parts drinking whisky.

Singleton or vat 69 btw?

Because of the health consequences, I sure would.

This, it's horrible, because everything else is too

Everyone dies, faggot.

Close, South Asian. Vat 69 my man. Its the best whiskey for your money can buy from here.