ITT: Ask a student a Forest Grove High School anything regarding the protest today

ITT: Ask a student a Forest Grove High School anything regarding the protest today

Other urls found in this thread:

coyotecommunications.com/coyoteblog/2016/05/19/apology/
kgw.com/news/local/washington-county/forest-grove-students-protest-build-a-wall-banner-hung-in-high-school/204340695
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you reveal your powerlevel?

Are you under 18?

sadly no

Is it a coincidence that all the girls in that image are spics?

I am a senior. so no.

Underage b&.

>implying these kids weren't using an excuse to get out of school for the day.

lmao

not at all. fuckers were burning the american flag and attacking trump supporters outside of school.

exactly. like half the kids just went home didnt even protest

Why do public schools indoctrinate left ideologies?

hairy re-fried bean smelling pussies, ugh

i guess freedom of speech only applies to libtards now

Can you post a picture of your feet with long socks on?

Are they illegal? What the fuck is their problem?

>angry retards scape goating a banner to ditch school

Good.
Hope they see a build the wall banner everyday, ruin their lives.

lmao it's over for you white cucks. beta white democrats are the majority

Have they suspended the brats who walked out?

Why do you have so many fucking beaners in your school. I thought Oregon was mostly white.

>student
>highschool

I wish mods still banned people for admitting they were underage

No. You know who they suspended.

The guy who put up the banner.

Libcucks are beta, that's why they rely on shitskins for votes LMAO

no. but there's a bunch of threats to shoot up the school and our spring dance tomorrow was cancelled because of "safety reasons" fuckers burnt an american flag and dont get into trouble but kids get suspended over the confederate flag.

Fun fact, Oregon is the most moved to state.
Take a wild guess why.

For what reason?

the kid only put it up to see what would happen. I'm good friends with the kid.

Start burning and stomping on mexican flags. Fuck that shit, Americans will not be walked over any longer. You are either with us or against us.

Too bad they're all too young to vote.

those students are such fags lmao.
student: "oh shit i didnt study. LOOK GUYS DISCRIMINATION! LETS SKIP SCHOOL TO PROTEST"
and you thought i wouldnt catch on you smug bastards

>Senior in High School
>under 18

#NotAllStudents

Besides, we should be encouraging young people to be more conservative. That's why liberalism is so successful - teenagers see it as a way to rebel against the previous 'conservative' generation.

What happened, people got shot again?

>illegal immigrants have a right to vote for self-interests

>citizens do not hold this right

Build the fucking wall.

Probably to quell the protestors

Mexican pussy smells fucking dank

no a kid put up a banner that said build a wall and all the beans and feminists lost their shit. I stayed at school while 3/4 the school was gone. Only white republicans, and one black republican were left

Noice get

coyotecommunications.com/coyoteblog/2016/05/19/apology/

This is painful to read.

Same to you.

Rank*

Why isnt english part of the curriculum?

The fucks also walked over to the district office where all the AP testing was going on, and becuase of this all AP scores from tests being taken were nullified and they now have to retake a 3+ hour test again.

Liberal white pussies enable immigration w/ gibs, love and free drivers licenses?

Expel these fucking idiots now.

god damn it

> living near this bullshit

is seattle any better

Why aren't these faggots being punished?

He tried to show there were restrictions on free speech, and he showed exactly that. These shitskins come into our country illegally and then try to shut us up when we want to enforce our laws.

Remember when immigrants in the uk were raping kids? And the police didn't say shit? Because they didn't want to be called racist?

The ACLU would have a fucking field day.

because i attend a school that is 95% SJW mecca. The other 5% is hicks. like me.

Is there any sauce on the burning and attacking of trump supporters?

Fucking ridiculous that you can get away with anarchy and vandalism if your skin is the color of shit

OP... I congratulate you.

You find yourself in the unique and marvelous position to cause all manner of mischief.

If a banner is enough to cause a fucking walk out from the oversensitive safespace liberal students at your school, just imagine what sort of chaos you could cause with a few bucks worth of chalk or bumper stickers.

Slap a couple MAGA bumper stickers on teacher's cars and watch as your students key the shit out of them.
Write BUILD WALL in a bathroom stall with a sharpie and giggle gleefully when they call an assembly to respond to reports of "hate speech"
Sneak into an empty classroom and put TRUMP 2016 on the chalkboard and wait for some triggered SJW teacher to lose their shit

Do it for glory. Do it for the lulz.

Criminals don't get punished in our new society. Instead people who call for enforcement of the law get punished.

there was a live stream on the news for a while. the shit at my school spread to other schools and we watched the live stream and some kid had a trump sign and got his ass beat on live TV. Another kid got his car fucked up for having a trump flag in it.

Nah, Oregon is the last state that still holds the American dream within it.

Freedom m8.

Another good way to do this kind of guerrilla info war is to use Post-It notes with "Build The Wall" on them. You can put them up without being seen, and they aren't permanent and don't cause damage, so any punishment would be light.

And if you are white in a non-white country, you can grow food for people, help run the country, and still get murdered simply for being white.

I wasn't born racist. The world made me this way.

I was 17 when I was a senior m8

>migration is beautiful

Gentlemen... rev up those burner emails and let's get some angry responses from "parents" wanting to know why the school is supporting walkouts and disciplinary action for practicing free speech.

I may or may not have put this in the bathroom today

>seattle
One of the epicentres m9.

kgw.com/news/local/washington-county/forest-grove-students-protest-build-a-wall-banner-hung-in-high-school/204340695

> chanting in mexican

its the beaner suburb, they come here to take our berry picking jobs

So you can't be 18 and be a senior... K.

I know you dropped out before high school, but come the fuck on.

Your doin' God's work, son. Keep up the good work.

OP, you should print out some "refugees not welcome" stickers and put them up

Nah, more subtle.

The less inflammatory, the more hilarious the over-the-top reactions.

We allow children on here?

heres the emails

im 18 graduating in june.

>That shitty CSS layout
>Gmail
>Literally the Minnesota Vikings logo recolored as their mascot

Pleb tier school, into the trash.

Mfw I see my tiny home town on pol and can't go back to defend my honor

Still a place impressionable youth go to learn. We should purge this nest of evil.

>Gameboy emulator
Jesus Christ, kys.

please everyone just send angry emails regarding the protest. maybe we can change something.

why isnt there video of this you fuck?

Principal is probably the best target.

Best approach is probably

1) Find a random student from the school (school probably has a facebook page or something)
2) Email the principal posing as one of their parents
3) Explain that your student was one of those harassed for not joining the walkout
4) Express your concern for the school's apparent support of this suppression of free speech
5) Threaten to pull your kid out of Forest Grove if the school doesn't protect your student and stand up for student speech

school facebook

Seattle here, kill me please, these people are so far up their own asses, they eat their own shit and then eat others shit that smells the same.

There is no reason or logic with these people. they claim their progressive but theyre just super selfish and using this whole movement as "Karma points".

not everyone was 17 as a senior

>leaving class to protest
nah those niggers left because it's a free day off

Lel I remember back in like '06 when all the beaners walked out to protest some immigration shut Bush passed.
I took full of advantage of it though desu
Went and got a slurpee.

>kyle

bump
come on Sup Forums stop shitpostnig in worthless happening threads and shitpost here

anti american scum

This is why we can't have nice things

thank you based coldland

who gives a fuck? students will do anything to get out of class, especially spics and niggers.

Give us more details/

he said it was a "social expiriment"

more deets nigger

They should put something up that offends them every day

then these stupid shitskins will fail the grade and never get a good education if they just walk out of school every time their little feelings are hurt. Seems like victory to me

No one cares, faggit.

he put it up so he could get a reaction and record what happened. he had a camera and everything.

What do they think about the wall at the México/Guatemala border.
What do they think about the immigrants who brought the downfall of Argentina and then leaved after the crisis?
What do they think about the illegals that live from the money of the people in Argentina and my city, about the increasing rape/drug laundering/shooting/killing/ignorancy?/assaults/aggresivity/lack of development rate?
I´ve never been assaulted by a mestizo or whte guy in my city btw and i get assaulted or i fight 6 times a year

It's time to rise up from this bullshit, I'm fucking tired of dirty fucking spicy Mexicans aping the fuck out like they are Niggers for fucks sake we need to MAGA and fast