How...are you holding up, user?

How...are you holding up, user?

My gf left me, my bird is sick.I'm not doing swell.

Your girlfriend left because you own a bird.

If i was in a country that allowed guns, I'd have an hero'd long ago.

My uncle who was a gulf war vet just killed himself recently
I told myself I wanted to be just like him when I was a youngster
I now leave in spring for army basic
Beginning to question my motivations but still want to do army, honestly just feel let down that the man I looked up too went out like that.

having a falcon is nothing to be ashamed of user.

I am going through the transition of college graduate into real life work environment and it's not as smooth I thought it would be.
The people I deemed fools happen to be more honest than the people of academia.

>My gf left me
Same, only I had been in the process of thinking of a way to break up with her without destroying her emotionaly.
I'm extremely happy things worked out so well, that and now she is the one feeling guilty.

I'm I'm a hotel room, paying money I don't have, because our county won't allow us back in after evacuating for the hurricane. Once this is over I'll have bills I can't pay and will have to beg family for money. Most likely my job will be offering overtime, so that will help, but it means less time to spend with my wife and kids.

My fiance and I haven't had sex in months

There has to be cheating going on.

I really don't think so. She thinks something is fucked up with her health that is blocking her sex drive. She really doesn't act like she is cheating and she is obsessed with me ha. How could i find out if she was?

GREAT thank you for asking! Family
in florida wasn't harmed or injured by hurricane, in any way. Loving,
modest, honest gf of 2 years with no complaints.
A fun career and side hobby allowed me to perform at Solider Field in chicago for "The Breaks" volume 1.
feelsgoodman.jpeg

whatever it's all birdshit anyway

If it's her health then that is a valid reason.
If she is cheating there are different ways to find out. You've seen it in movies, television etc.

Pretty damn sure it's her health. She won't compromise at all and take care of me though, it's not a fun way to precede a wedding.

could be better.
my work probation is ending, I hope I gonna still work there, mother had kidney tumor operation, she might have second one, parents breaking up, next month getting my own 1 room appartment. kind of life is going up, I guess.

Making chocolate pudding.

Literally lmaoing. Telling you, you only last few hours.

Also same, I want her back but couldnt really respect myself if I did.

feeling just as numb as ever, so how you doing?

I achieve holding up by:

> Taking responsibillity in my own life
> Being honest to my surroundings about not giving a fuck about the things I don't give a flying fuck about
> Not caring too much about opinions that are not mine
> Doing whatever the hell I feel like doing
> Earning more than enough money to make sure I don't feel stressed about stuff

Nailed it.

>not like I can't move
>know for the fact nothing is going to happen
>I'm pretty great

You can only do the other things because you have money. Most people will never have that luxury.

Well I spent about 8 years living on 50 bucks a week and although that doesn't make me poor it isn't stress free living steak everyday money.

I however took ownership for my own situation and started an education on a loan while working part time. Every cent I had left I ended up investing. Now I make enough to cover my mo tly expenses well over, have a healthy balance on my investments account and payed off my student loan.

Make your own plan and stick to it. The only person you need to be able to face in the mirror at the end of your life is yourself. Make sure you're happy with that reflection bro's.

I graduated uni a few years ago but had move in with my dad because it's in a big city where I can get more work. However, I still I can't support myself on the entry level salary.

I have no friends here and all I do is work, sleep, and go shopping once a week. I have zero social life, hate city life, and basically have no joy in my life. But hey, I don't pay rent so there's that

That's great and I think some people have the option to improve their situation, should they put in the time and effort. But the reality is there will always be poor people. Without poor people, there are no wealthy. I've heard that 80% of the world population makes less than $20,000USD/year. So if you make more than $20K/year you live better than 80% of all humans.

This is true but very misleading, the cost of food and labor in poor countries is much lower than in the US
For instance, an average meal in the US may cost 20$ and a similar meal in, say, Malaysia would cost 20 ringgit, however your 20$ converted to ringgit would be 80
Make sense?

Just told my OB that I've been smoking pot for my unbearable morning sickness. Now I'll have a nurse come give me IV meds at home? Not sure how that's going to work just yet. Anything to not have cps take my baby at the hospital, I guess.

Well, I currently have no income, not in school or anything like that, basically just a waste of space atm, and my family is poor as dirt, feels bad but I have my own dream which I'm working towards. Sure, it makes me feel pretty bad, but I have thrown my life away for the sake of my own goal, being poor won't make me just go get a job and live a rich but miserable life.

Been thinking about An heroing myself sometime soon, life just doesnt seem worthwhile.

looking forward to moving on with my boyfriend. see, not everything is fucking miserable

Shut up, yes it is.

Just had a fight with my gf today. Same as always, I'm too lazy at letting her know when I'm getting home from work.

I sort of thought just letting her know when I leave work would be enough but nope, I actually kind of have to predict when I'll be leaving beforehand, especially if it's later than 4 o'clock.

I sort of understand her frustration but on the other hand it's also kind of annoying when I don't even know myself when I'll be leaving.

Shit is so cash.

If you're a guy than your, uh, a fag

if you're a gril, post tits or gtfo

Thanks for asking user, it's been stressful. I might get kicked out of my honor society if I don't get straight A's this next term. I think I should quit my job and just get financial aid but everyone keeps asking me for cash.

Well, sort of fine I guess. Smoking addiction is my biggest worry right now. But I'll get there eventually.

Anyways, it's been 4+ months since breakup, no contact since , wondering whether she still drinks or not. Or if she ever think about me (like when other dicks are plowing through her holes). Anyways not my concern anymore.

Living single life again, depression is manageable (last time it was just few days), got signed up for pilot school and hitting gym regularly. Hoping I get my dick wet again at some point, but I'm just fine with happy masturbation at the moment. Reading Seneca and focusing on managing my own peace of mind. Growing and recovering one day at a time.

How's your life going OP?