/Thread

Are you jelly

Are there more pics of this?

are you stroking?

Maybe I'm a boy with a vagina

I'd play with mine too, and there's a book

hermaphrodites exist.

Ya look at spiderman

Yep. My boyfriend happens to have a vagina.

those have both not 1 or another

Too rare to count as something that children need to be taught tho

no he doesn't

Hermaphrodites are neither boys nor girls.
There are no exceptions to this rule.

That's awesome. who has the better toys

Something tells me, that that's a girlfriend, then.

pics?

>2017
>not aware of ftm

pendejos

I'm a grill and I have a weenus =)

This is an 18+ board, user. And nobody said anything about teaching young children anything. You simply assumed that from OPs image. Not even OP implied that.

Most get surgically "assigned" shortly after birth - usually quite arbitrarily. And doctors turn out to be wrong about half the time - go figure.

If you want to think about it that way, go ahead. You won't be able to distinguish him from a born male with clothes on, though.

So your bf is a butch.
I teamed up with a trucker who was a butch. It took me hours to figure out she was a grill. I had my suspicions the whole time, but it took hours to confirm.

No. Boys have penises. Girls have vaginas. Trans people have severe mental illness.

A butch with gender dysphoria and mostly attracted to males?
Close, but no cigar.

AFAIK a butch is usually attracted to females. A lesbian who looks and acts male.

>posts on Sup Forums
>still offended by people with supposed mental illnesses

Grow up newfriend

Neat

Happens a lot actually. Sometimes the parents don't even know, and the person affected only finds out when for instance trying to get pregnant.

How do you, as a parent, not notice, that your child has been mutilated down there, right after birth? I mean... something like that sure should be obvious right?

Just tell the parents that there was an anomaly that had to be fixed right away.

Dunno about you, but I'd ask questions and get pretty mad at a doctor that fiddles around my kids junk, without asking or even just informing me beforehand.

Don't have kids and probably never will due to medical reasons related to boyfriend.
Problem solved!

More?