All memes aside, who do you think will win? Not who are you backing, but who do you believe will be the next POTUS

All memes aside, who do you think will win? Not who are you backing, but who do you believe will be the next POTUS.

Bonus: why do you believe "x" will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm with her.

trump

I'm glad you can't vote here.

Sup Forums is overwhelmingly going to say Trump just like they did with Romney. We already know how that worked out.

I'm afraid shillary might just win. The amount of normie retards that say: "It's time for a female potus" is staggering

Hillary

Trump isn't popular among a significant share of Hispanics, blacks, Asians, Muslims, women and liberals.

The only group that supports him substantially (and even this is a mixed bag) are white males.

Trump can't compete with Hillary, he's too retarded to notice that dividing people and attacking them is not a good way of getting votes (or maybe that was just his plan to get Hillary elected).

Anyone who says Trump is being willfully blind that the next POTUS (Hillary) has already won. She was chosen by the establishment and, like literally every establishment candidate before her, she will win.

Anyone who genuinely believes Trump has a chance is ridiculous. A pro-life and anti-vaxxer guy, who thinks global warming was invented by the Chinese and whom most people already believe to be a racist, xenophobic & sexist dude (thanks media) is simply not going to win.

Get a fucking grip.

Anonymous, because Stone Cold Steve Austin the Texas Rattle Snake said so.
Gimme a OH HELL YEAH!

I honestly never thought Trump could win the electoral college. Now i'm starting to believe. I don't like Hillary or Trump. I like your map besides Wisconsin
>Virginia governor giving 200,000 criminals voting rights shows desperation
>Many people say Trump can't win Nevada because of hispanics. Nevada is 80% corporations and 20% legal Hispanics are the voting block.
>Iowa is mostly white, so it's easy to convince them to vote for him
>NH is really close as well
>Polling close in PA and Michigan
>Wisconsin is a weird state. GWB lost it by 1 point in 2000 and 2004 but Obama blew out
Quinnipiac released a poll today that had Trump at 45% and Clinton at 35% in liberal Minnesota
They even have him down by only 5 in NJ.
I wanted Rubio to get the nomination. I hate Trump and Clinton, but i'm starting to believe the election is pretty even at this point. It could go anyway. Trump would lose against Sanders, but against Clinton is looks even at this point. It's about choosing the lesser of two evils. At this point, it's a complete toss up in my opinion.

I think that Trump will win unless something crazy happens before November. Hillary is just too shitty of a candidate, and Trump's team is too good.

Hillary will win. Trump may have a chance, but ONLY if meme magic is summoned on a scale never before seen. The memes must be danker than anything we could possibly imagine.

I'm with her

our president won through memes

who do you think the america's meme president? isnt it obvious?

Hillary, I support Trump but she'll somehow buy her way into office even if she has less votes.

B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Hillary.
She will lie, steal, bribe, and outright kill people to win, without a minute of lost sleep.
Nothing she hasn't done before. She cares nothing about laws or ethics.

Trump

Meme magic boys

Trump is shamed by the media as the 'evil mexico muslim hater', the odds of him winning are pretty low.

>can't refute the facts
>better meme instead lmao
KYS butthurt trumpweenie

I was all for Hillary but recent events made me change my stance.
I think Trump has really a chance against Shill, she is perceived as badly corrupted and she's despised by even more people than Trump.
If the Donald plays a good game he has serious chances to win.

>she will outright kill people to win

You don't mean...

No hablo tu idioma, marica!

Honestly? Trump. Why? The General Debates.

I don't think people realize the power of the debates. It's what caused a very mixed vote on JFK and Reagan's part to turn into a land slide. Trump is just the better debater. He is able to nail his opponent to the wall while at the same time portraying his message.

Notice that Robo Lubio, Rato, and Yeb all fell after they were repeatedly ragged on by Trump. If Trump wasn't as strong as he was, they wouldn't be there.

Now look at Hillary and Sanders. Sanders might as well be another Jeb, and Hillary is having a hard time even with him. Hillary also has a shit ton of dirt on her, way more than Trump, and Trump will literally nail her head to the wall this debate with it. He's gonna let the world know that Hillary is a fraud and corrupt. It will be the hottest debates ever seen in American history.

The best scenario- Trump has been the controlled opposition all along to ensure Hillary wins the presidency, but the meme magic from poll catches fire in the population and Trump takes the victory. An era of chaos begins. Comfy happening threads every day as the whole world burns.

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN MINNESOTA. I LIVE HERE AND IT'S LIBERAL HELL I'M YET TO SEE ONE MAGA HAT OR HEAR A AWOOOOO!!!

Trump. I knew it from the first day I saw him perform. I knew he was lightyears ahead of his competitors. And then you usually have a switch after two terms of dems or reps to the other side. The reps would have won this election with a high propability regardless of the candidate, but Trump is a demigod when it comes to PR.

Shillary's women card is also out of the question, because you elected a meme candidate for "I'm black and charismatic, write anything on my blank sheet you want". Wont work this time. Especially because Obongo didn't turn out to be the Messiah, big surprise. And Shillary doesn't gather the disenfranchised at all.

All in all, Trump's victory is practically guaranteed.

>using the vocabulary and insults of a 5th-grader bully makes you a good debater

Are Trump supporters actual idiots?

Typical beaner. Every legal Hispanic wants the guy in because they support his desire to enforce the immigration laws that they had to follow that every other Paco, Juan, and Jose ignore

I'd prefer it if Trump won, but I believe that Hillary is the probable winner unless there's some massive October scandal.

>all memes aside
Trump

Our memes are stronger now

Trump is no Romney. Romney threw the fucking election.

And? He still put out his message, he still took out his opponents at the same time, are you mad that your leaf pal Rato pussied out?

Okay you've said, now please refrain from saying it again until the election.

As a non us citizen, Trump, he is getting the most media attention, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

As time went on with this election, more and more people began to support Trump, either because they saw his true colors, or becuae they didn't want to vote for Killary.

Even then, there's more to come. Stay tuned, my pink-laked friend.

Trump will win and there will be an assassination attempt on him. If he dies, he starts a civil war as a martyr. If he lives, no chance in hell he doesn't become the president.

He is already up in polls and he hasn't even started on Hillary yet. The man has shown countless times that he is a master of media manipulation. Trump understands how to play this game better than anyone else.

Why would Trump lose against Sanders? Are most Americans willing to vote for a huge panderer who wants to increase taxes to give people that don't work more stuff? With examples like Venezuela currently happening, there is no way Bernie could defeat Trump. The strongest candidate both in name and in numbers against Trump is Clinton and he will destroy her.

Trump will win. Hillary offers absolutely nothing new to the table. Furthermore, the more she appears the less support she gets. It's because she's simply inherently unlikable to see and/or hear.

>facts mattering in elections
topkek

>Every legal Hispanic wants the guy in because they support his desire to enforce the immigration laws that they had to follow that every other Paco, Juan, and Jose ignore
Source?

Nope, just pointing out that your standards for "good debater" are very low. His debating style have only worked so far because the average Republican is an idiot - he hears "believe me, I'm gonna make America great again" & he starts salivating. That's smart politics, not good debating.

Trump.

As much as some people hate him (or their false idea of him), running on a "At least I'm not that other guy" platform like Hillary is simply never works. It didn't work for Kerry against Bush, and it didn't work for Romney against Obama. Hillary, like Kerry and Romney, brings nothing new to the table while also having an arrogant sense of entitlement to be president, like it's "their turn", which also doesn't sit well with voters.

Polls are already showing him being tied with Hillary already, with him gaining ground while she's dropping fast. It'll be messy, but he'll win.

Seen any of the recent polls

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

Trump will literally win.

And he won't actually fulfill any of his promises, he'll be a meme president for 4 years and make meme polemic declarations across the world. It'll be known as the Sup Forums golden age.

exactly she is unbearable to hear and sounds so scripted she is literally a puppet her rallies are fucking boring and non spontaneous

I think that Trump will win not only because Hillary is a train wreck. But Trump has figured out how to beat all the Republican, and remember when he first started he was at less then 3% and had no support from the party.
Working Democrats know that Hillary is not on their side, blacks are not going to show up to support Hillary. Bernie supporters have been burned by the Democrats. With the way they treated Bernie, I do not see them running off with a lot excitement for Hillary. Trump has pulled a hostile take over of the Republican Party and Hillary is not going on to get the support she needs

honestly, there hasn't been a debate between the two. Whoever says either is a shill.

Reminder at the start of all of this most of America was resigned to a Jeb vs Hillary election.

Trump and Bernie have shaken a lot of things up.

Trump finds a moment with Hillary like his "low energy" jab at Jeb and it could be in the bag for him.

Alternatively he's been showing signs of easing up and calming down the rhetoric, he does it too much and it's in the bag for Hillary.

And anything inbetween those two could happen.

Basically OP, sit back, relax, get your mind off the presidential race until the two meet on a debate stage. We literally haven't even started the general election yet, Hillary still has to dispose of Bernie corpse. It's way to early to tell.

I will say, if Hillary continues campaigning in the same way that she is now (i.e. only playing the "hurr Trump wants to deport all minorities!!" card), she will definitely lose.

But I think she's smarter than that. She's corrupt, but not stupid. She'll eventually call out Trump on all of his very unpopular stances.

>His debating style have only worked so far because the average Republican is an idiot
you need to understand that most of the people who are voting for him barely identified as republican before these primaries. the evangelicals that canadians hate that vote republican backed ted cruz.
but then again, you can keep buying into the notion that trump's supporters are stupid. because of the dynamics of american politics this election cycle, it's actually more of advantage for him for dems/liberals to think his supporters are dumb

Donald Lump, of course.

How can you believe that Trump is controlled opposition? So which candidate among the 16 other republican candidates had a chance to beat her? John Kasich? Rubio? Cruz? Jeb? Bane?

>She'll eventually call out Trump on all of his very unpopular stances
he doesn't have those
that's one way he's winning
his stated policies are on his website but no one bothers to go to that
when he's in front of a camera or on the phone, he basically has no policy.
it's actually pretty smart to be vague: it allows him to be adaptable and flexible. it's a skill/intuition you develop as a business owner

It's not even that. the scriptedness and fakeness is all just her barely getting by with trying to hide the fact that she sounds shrill and unlikeable. It's not even anything to do with the content of what she says. It'd be like if gilbert gottfried were running for president. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Of course, that's just one main underlying aspect. On top of that, she is fake as hell and an obviously corrupt cunt. And then she keeps making spectacularly miscalculated campaign strategies (love trumps hate, dangerous donald, vote for me because I have a vagina, trump is bad because he thinks people should get equal pay for equal work, etc)

Clinton. She's the anointed one.

Probably shillary sadly

Yup, and it's not even "wrong". Specific policies are bullshit. A president cannot enact specific policies, because he requires congress or another part of government in one shape or another.

Every election year, candidates come out with exact tax plans and plans for healthcare or whatever the fuck. And they all evaporate before coming to fruition because the president can't do any of that shit anyway.

It's much more important to just have an overall gist of what a president wants done. Much easier to negotiate that way, it prevents opponents from just copying all your ideas (like Cruz tried to do), and prevents people from getting pissed off because you weren't able to fully reach the initial pie-in-the-sky expectations (see: obama's original plans for healthcare)

they all did, trump just sunk the republicans for and eight years of democratic potus and a liberal supreme court judge.

Sup Forums will never accept the reality until it's too late, just like with romney.

I want to say Trump, but I gotta say rationally it's 50/50. I can't say either way. On one hand Trump wins at everything. He beat out an overcrowded field of "qualified" candidates even when starting his presidential run, everyone dismissed him as a joke.

On the other hand, you can't underestimate the stupidity of the American people, to support a criminal crony capitalist who will sell her policy positions to the highest bidder, simply because they miss how life was like in the 90's, "it's time for a woman", and "Trump is a racist misogynist bigot".

>just like with romney
no one here supported him. moon man was even more popular.
i understand your spirits were crushed when romney lost, but it doesn't mean that a republican will never enter the whitehouse again.

>He's gonna let the world know that Hillary is a fraud and corrupt. It will be the hottest debates ever seen in American history

I wonder is he'll bring up her cheating in the primaries

Let's LARP for a second and say that Trump loses to hillary.

...do you honestly think someone like Jeb! or Cruz would've honestly won? Running the same milquetoast religious cuckservative bullshit that they've been trying for decades now? It'd be a slaughter just like with McCain or Romney. Shit, GWB basically didn't even actually win in 2000, and only won in 2004 because we just entered a war and wartime presidents always get reelected.

So if the conclusion is that Trump can't win, the the conclusion is also that none of the other GOP candidates could've won either, because it'd be a "if trump can't do it, nobody can" situation.

THE HILLARY ARTILLERY IS PREPARING FOR BATTLE

people can be stupid. it's about how well the smart people and the dumb people can be played.
trump is better at playing the dumb people than hillary is.
he might even be better with the smart ones.

the difference is 6 months my friend

>no one here supported him

Get out new fag. Hate for obama on the board is palpable. Pro-romney threads were 90% of pol during the General.

Trump has actually had some pretty shit debate performances. He's BTFO of everyone in some of them, while in others he just looks like an idiot. It's a mixed bag, and Clinton is notoriously slippery and good at dodging and deflecting.

You bring up the debates being important for JFK and Reagan. But you have to realize we're in a different era now. Back then, the debates were the main way you saw candidates. There weren't 24/7 news channels with the candidates doing interviews day after day. You didn't have youtube streams of rallies or the entire wealth of resources that the internet provides. The debates mattered more back then because they were the main way we were exposed to candidates. But they don't matter *as much* now.

Personally I hope Trump pulls some ruse where he gets the network to do a 3 hour debate, just because he knows Hillary is low-stamina and ends up whittling her down until she trips up, faints, or shits herself on-stage.

Our main candidate back in 2012 was Ron Paul. We all gathered behind Romney not because we really loved Mittens, but just because we wanted anyone but Obama. People did not support Romney here to the same level that they do to Trump now. No amount of cherrypicked posts predicting romney wins will change that.

This is America. Everyone here operates on a fifth grade level m8
Trump 2016

>Not voting McAfee
>Not voting for the real American

Normie faggots

I think Hillary will win and America will die

Hillary, she's had this election bought and paid for since 2008, when she was "unjustly set aside" by her overlords. Most people hate her, but forget that she is a political powerhouse. She's an evil cunt, but she's a smart, ruthless, and unabashed evil cunt. She unjokingly has the votes of every dead person of the last 4 years.

Honestly while Trump does "put states into play", I think it's more like he can make Hillary play defense in blue land while taking Florida, Ohio and PA.

Problem is every single way for a Republican to win is so skewed it's crazy. Without Virginia it's like impossible without getting PA or flipping MI and WI, which are two massive fools gold states.

I think Trump's going to run a 50 state campaign and try to be everywhere at once

I just want to watch trump win and what he would do , he can be the greatest savior or the destroyer of the world , no betweens.

Clinton

>won't break international war laws
>acts professional and doesn't rely on insults
>believes in protecting the environment
>will make white bois mad

She doesn't "believe" in anything but self preservation. She will win, but thinking she is sincere about anything that comes out of her whore mouth is naive.

Trump has to actually PREPARE for the debates and I'm afraid he won't. Hillary will have all her prepared talking points and answers memorized and Trump could have another shitty abortion question shit and he never EVER apologizes or anything so that would stump the fuck out of him.

I honestly lean more towards Trump myself because looking at exit polls from 2004, 2008 and 2012 the candidate whose base votes for them to keep the other guy out loses, and Hillary is practically already running a "TRUMP SO SCARY YOU GOTTA VOTE SHILLARY" campaign

There were lots of "ROMNEYFAGS BTFO" posts with Nate Silver, nobody here cared about him

Trump if Hillary doesn't take Bernie as VP, Hillary if she does

Feel the burn almost beat shillary. Trump has this in the bag. It will be a landslide for him.

Do you believe Trump is sincere as well? Because if you haven't been paying attention, Trump has been flip-flopping just like Shillary.

Trumptards like Trump only because of his personality. His policies come second.

>Hillary picking Bernie

How about -no-? She's going to go full hispandering and pick some spic like Castro, watch.

Ya now he is better paid off by lobbyists. They gave him 1 billion as long as he uses it for his campaign.

He is just another lobbyists hoe

>people thought Trump had the money for a general election campaign

Saw it coming from 500 miles away, he doesn't have a billion in cash he can just use on the campaign

Clinton has no chance. Bernie is going to win Cslifornia and steal the nomination.

Trump

He has a bigger dick.

Also the email thing is going to drop around the election or debates.

The debates are going to be brutal. Think of the way he went after the others. Hillary is no different then Jeb.

youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI

All trump has to do is ask Hillary about her wall policy.

>Checkmate

user, he barely won Oregon. Hillary won both Arizona and Nevada because of spics. California is an even larger population of spics and they all know to vote Hillary or their asses are getting deported. Hillary is going to win California.

I don't believe any politician running for any office. She's an evil cunt though.
I was living in Chicago when Obama was running, and everyone was acting like zombies and sucking his dick. I wouldn't go to any of the rallies with my friends, because I knew he was full of shit. All my black friends were like "he gunna change things finally fo us" and I said he wouldn't change shit. He's a politician first, a black man second, maybe even third.

All these fuckers are snakes, but they should be contained at state levels, not federal.

>Trumptards like Trump only because of his personality. His policies come second.

KEK what a load of shit. tell me how his policies come second? What policies doesn't pol agree with?

Trump is the only chance at change, if he wins will he fall in line and be a good goy?Maybe he will but no one knows for sure.

Shillary is senile old evil cunt, she is the embodiment of the establishment. How could Trump be any worse?

For some reason, SWPL libcucks have it in their heads that democrats are all posh upper class whtie yuppies just like them. And when they think of california, they picture the Bay Area and think of all the SWPLs and think bernie will win in a landslide.

But what they fail to realize is that the white people in Cali are actually majority conservative. It's just that the state is only like 33% white so their votes get drowned out in a sea of diversity.

First post best post

Trump's biggest donor is a kike, not to mention he sold off his daughter to suck kike cock every night. You goys fall for anything.

Trump.
>inb4 pol backed R-Money
The difference is Trump doesn't pull punches. Look what he did to the GOP field, and there was no real dirt on any of them. With Hitlery's record, Trump will have her crushed before the first debate.

>tell me how his policies come second?

He's constantly changing his stances. Sup Forums believes this doesn't matter, and the only that matters is he'll 'make America great again'. And the wall thing too. That's why his personality is more important.

Shillary is 100% going to win. Don't get me wrong, I'd jizz my pants if she lost and Trump was POTUS but I doubt it will happen, considering effectively all minorities and most whites are anti-Trump.