10 years ago

10 years ago
>be me. 6/10 not very good looking guy
>with high school gf
>she's fat, ugly, looks like a pig. my life sucks but I can't get anyone better
>I make the best of it. our personalities match. that's about it. Looks don't matter. right? (sigh...)
5 years ago
>I marry the fat bitch. pump out a kid
>kid becomes my life. I want everything for him. my wife is fat and ugly and looks like a pig. revolve my happiness in life around my kid
2 years ago
>wife suddenly realizes she fat, says she doesn't want to live like that anymore
>she makes us both go on diets and fitness binges
>she's unstoppable and has more energy than ever. loses 10 pounds and I already notice. get slightly more turned on by the idea
today
>wife lost a total of 150 pounds
>is fit, hot like never EVER before - I never knew what she looked like under all that fat
>is like a new woman entirely. I feel like I left the fat bitch and traded up for this fit hottie
>sex drive through the roof, blowjobs on the daily, fuck at least twice a week and I actually enjoy it for the first time ever

life is good

Major life change, next step is new husband.
Give it 6 months and you're gone buddy
She's gonna love the attention from all the other guys because she's probably never had it before. Enjoy it while you can

A few things wrong with your response which, in your defense, is because I didn't mention a few other details

- She made us BOTH go on a diet and fitness binge so I went from a 6/10 to probably a solid 7.5/10 or 8/10. I'm 6' now and 180 lbs and used to be 230.
- She started looking hot and was turning a lot of heads more than a year ago
- She's pregnant again with our second kid but she's being healthy about it and not showing any signs of reverting back to fat assness

We're solid. Life is good.

Bullshit, fat people might lose weight.. but their body still looks like stretched shit.

there was stretched skin happening but she got the surgery to fix it. It's a hell of a lot better now. She has some scars but it looks no different than just somebody who may have had arm and back surgery before. That was about a year ago so yeah. I guess the green text could have been a little longer

Is your kid fat?

No he's not. We don't feed him shit and he's rather active.

Make sure he is YOUR kid

niceman.jpg

>is like a new woman entirely. kek
more like half the woman she used to be.

This. Sorry bro, it's the truth. She is gonna want to try out her now body

Glad to hear user

Been with my girl for 9 months was a 8/10 and loved sex. Literally 6/10 now and have sex once every 7 days. It sucks but cant really say shit

It's nice to see a story with a happy end once in a while on here

LOL maybe in a most cases but not with me. Ive been with my girl for 8 years and same shit. she was fat as fuck and lost a bunch of weight. then again so did I so we both got hot lol. she's loyal as fuck and so am I. we have three kids and we both work from home. best case family situation ever. sex every night when the kids are asleep or at daycare.

don't get discouraged OP some losers are just negative and want to rain on your parade

I am happy for you OP, here, have a Rare Pepe for awesome life-status

thanks user :D means a lot :)

Before and after pics?

how fat was she?

Pics or it didn't happen. Pics of minge that is.

praise kek

She'll be fuckin your friends soon before she leaves you. Sorry user.

And now you got a hottie and your personality clicks. Great fortune user. Keep on with the healthy life choices too bud.