I'm getting married at the end of next month...

I'm getting married at the end of next month. I'm 26 and have a job making anywhere from 80-150k a year depending on sales and it could go up overtime as I learn more and get better. Should I get a prenup or is that amount of money not really worth it?

depends on where you live, your partners career and your relationship. so explain.

ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
granted, she can just get it annulled, but you may as well try.

Live in California. She works at the same office I do but makes considerable less then I do. We started dating in HS almost 10 years ago

Was a matta? CIA got you pushin too many Dicks?

What do you sell?

If your thinking about prenuptial then why get married? Sometimes i wish their was another version of marriage where you dont have to give half your wealth if it doesnt work out. Good luck rich op.

yup. not a reasonable question to ask

>80-150k

everytime..

27 and married my HS sweetheart. I fucked a couple other hoes when we would go on break for 3 or 4 days, haha.

I love the girl and she adores me and I know she wouldnt take anything from me, cuz when we have gotten into fights recently I've threatened to walk away and she can have the house etc.

once I get my masters ill be making 150.
she makes like 90 right now.
im at 70.
but every state us diff. I am a CT fag so everything here is 50/50 even domestic abuse.

>150
>90
>70

always these guy dont working and thinking they think this amount is pretty average, fucking losers

I'm an ATP for wheelchairs and medical devices look it up faggot. Some people make as little as 70k a year and some people in my company in other states make 350k

speak engrish you fuck

Wut?

Prenups only cover assets you have prior to the marriage, so if you own a house or have a large stash of money, they can be protected. Anything you acquire after the marriage will not be protected, and you need to be extra careful not to commingle funds from premarital assets with post-marital. So if you have a large bank account or stock account now, you need to never put post-marital funds in those accounts.

Thanks user

Think is doesn't even be more like you if quacamole

>wheelchairs

kys

don vito is back from the dead

Lol he mad

People in wheelchairs matter too nigger