Whenever I order this the server sighs or looks like I've personally inconvenienced them...

Whenever I order this the server sighs or looks like I've personally inconvenienced them. Is a fillet o fish a pain in the ass to make or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGNct-uOqA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're judging you for shit taste
jesus christ man have some self respect and stop ordering fast food fish sandwiches

Fuck you fillet o fish is delicious man

>Is a fillet o fish a pain in the ass to make or something?
No, The sauce is. Cook at McDs. 100 filet's in a day and my dick will fall off.

Care to elaborate?

not everyone likes dolphin sashimi or 10 year aged black cod.

according to my friend who works grill there, they are the biggest inconvenience

they are only made at like two at a time so to make more is time consuming

I just got goldfish captchas

Can't figure it out? A cook at mcdonalds is smarter than you? lol

Veggie patty and fish filet are both only made to order, unlike other chicken products in general. Frying them takes at least four minutes, and since time is the vital way workers are being assessed in Micky Ds, nobody really liked their average service time being bumped up by something they have minimal control over.

Sounds like they're safer to eat honestly. I think next time I will order that rather then risk chicken that they refuse to throw away.

>10 year aged black cod
youtube.com/watch?v=AGNct-uOqA0

tards dont know about the jizz

You can also just say that you're allergic to pickle. Then they always have to make a fresh one.

Ptsd from filet o fish Fridays.

are you stupid?
they jizz in the fucking sauce

Why is that bread black? Are niggers now bitching that bread is white and therefore bread is racist?

Honestly wouldn't be surprised...

Do they use real fish or just chemicals?

it was some Halloween shit dumbass

They're actually one of the easiest things to make. Its got like 4 ingredients. You might get the stink eye cause they might have to fry fresh fillets(nice alliteration!) because no one ever orders them so the ones that are already made are usually old and bad. Or its that you're ugly.

overpriced

It's either that Halloween promo shit they did at Burger King a few years back, that was essentially just colorant added to the shit, or in Japanese and Hong Kong Burger Kings they sell bread dyed with octopus ink.

former mcdick employee

every mcdicks has customer experience goals they have to meet such as how long it takes from time of order to when the food is handed to the customer

fillet o fish isn't very popular so usually there will only ever be 1 or 2 at most waiting in a warming tray (which has its own timer to which you have to throw it out if it's been sitting too long).

the fillet o fish takes a lot of time to deep fry so if there is a sudden weird run on fish and you now have to cook one for the customer who ordered it (since the other 1 or 2 are gone) then that customer will be waiting a while and you will fuck up your customer experience goals

everyone is held accountable to the goal as a group and there are incentives for meeting the goals

the cashier probably sighed because he/she knew there wasn't a fillet o fish ready for you and so their target was going to get fucked that night

This, former manager.

Obvious samefag is obvious.

maybe they should just remove it from the menu?

Made to order my ass. We keep fish stocked all day.

why would anyone samefag something so retarded?

lmao

they can't fat people think it's diet food

Because 4chin

Your filename is wrong. I want fries with gravy and cheese curds, not the russian president.

What else can I order that will fuck up their target?

Checked

did you look at the image?

Like any custom burger. They have to make em fresh.

Yes cause they never had any made.

My friend orders these just to be that inconvience.

>Veggie patty and fish filet
>other chicken products

kek'd

specifically order a burger without seasoning -- they'll have to clean off the grill and do one special just for you

McDonald's in a nutshell

Order fries no salt. They have to make new ones

Tried this. Took long to get done tho. Waited like 10 minutes.

WE

fish are chemicals

Well after my experience from five years ago i order my entire order fresh. I know its a dick move but the store i use to work at showed me all the nasty shit that goes on in there

does this trigger you?

you know he didn't

thats some nifty gravy

yeah BLM complained about white bread now all we have in the US is black bread

McCuck?

Kek, good one

can't wait until Trump tweets this as a fact

Shit, my grandma already did

lol

is it bad that I'm also actually relieved that your comment was actually a joke and didn't start a Trump/fake news/libtard/cuntcervative shitstorm? just a funny quip? I miss the old days...

Can't stump the trump

i love you too, user

Star wars promo

when i used to work at maccies customers would be like
>Im allergic to pickle
>Extra big mac sauce pls

question answered, thread over, nothing to see here

+1, I love fried whitefish like cod or Pollock. Damn, now I want some fish and chips with brown malt vinegar, fucking yum.

Had an Ebi (Shrimp) Fillet-O at McDonald's in Japan. Can't go back to Fillet o' fish.

Don't care if troll, I'm still going to call you autistic for writing that stupid shit.

Fish are basically made out of snot, really.

Doesn't fucking matter.
McDonald's poutine sucks.

Haha. 2017. People don't look at images; just read filenames for hidden meanings now.

what about the bones?

theyre jacking off into the sauce

its a japanese thing dipshit

Powdered fish

sounds like shitty planning

Yes making a fillet-o-fish is extremely painfull in the mcdonalds industry because it's such a shitty recipe.
That's why they're so crappy when they get out. If that is pic related I'm surprised the food isn't frozen.

when you make the fish it can't sit in the warming tray all day (contrary to popular belief). that shit has to get thrown out if it doesn't sell within a certain amount of time. If you're keeping 4 pieces of fish in the tray for the off chance that you're going to get a run on fish then you're going to end up wasting a lot of food.

I want the Russian president. In my bed. Im in love with him

WHY MY LOCAL MCDONALD'S SO SLOW
FUCK ME UP
IT TAKES TEN YEARS TO ORDER SHIT EVEN WITH THE NEW AUTOMATIC MACHINES
I ALWAYS HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER PAYING BEFORE I GET MY ORDER OR ILL MISS MY BUS TO WORK
FUCK YOU GUYS
AND YOU'RE EXPENSIVE TOO
WHY THE DOLLAR MENU NOT A THING IN CANADA?????
Y'ALL GOT LIKE 50 EMPLOYESS ON DECK AND TAKE FOREVER FOR MY ORDER
IT'S A WATER BOTTLE, A SMALL VANILLA ICE COFFEE WITH SKIM MILK, AND A JR CHICKEN. SOMETIMES I ALSO ORDER A SIDE SALAD. FUCK OFFFFFFFF IVE PAID IN ADVANCE YOU ANUS TICKLERS

>Not knowing that the first breads were brown until the white man decided to start bleaching it white