Continuing Rex the schizophrenic fluffy choose your own adventure story...

Continuing Rex the schizophrenic fluffy choose your own adventure story. Posting the current status of Rex in the next post. 3rd post will be a stat sheet as requested by some.

You are the voices in Rex's head. Tell him what you want him to do, think and believe.

The more complicated the action, the longer it will take me to draw. Please keep the thread bumped while I work!

current status of the story, continue suggesting from this point please

Just a fun addition, Rex's character sheet as requested by a few users.

help the fat whore through the fence

How about the voices tells him to kill her? Or that his daddeh sees the new fluffy and kills her.

Have his cock and balls forcibly sawed off.

Rex...you see that metal thing in the ground? knock it over. once that is done get to the other side of the fence, and try to push her through by giving her special hugs. it always works!

Bite the other fluffies throat out.

rex has specal hugs with the mare

Rex has special huggies

working on it!

he would have to have a saw for that

Why would you want to kill her right away? We haven't even had any fun with her yet

OP this is a wonderful idea

Rex, she said she'll be your special friend. That means you get to have special huggies! Make sure you only enf her poopie-place--that's how you'll get the best good feels!

Dance to impress the female and then shit in her face and say something like dadeh is my enf friend

kill the mare and then enf her

Find out if the mare has fouls then give her forever sleepies

she's a soon mummah

wait till the foals are born, kill the males, break the mothers legs, wait till the foals can talk, and than rape them!.

Then strangle her with the chain

awww the bonding of human and fluffy, how sweet.

still magical

Pumpkins Fluffies are always so diffrent

Grab her hooves and try to pull her through, Rexy! You can do it!

i wanna draw like pumpiikin

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

That's not a glitch, fag, you have to pay 100s on postage and never receive a watch, or get a cheap shit one.

The mare was enfed through the fence, hurrah! What now?

Thank you very much I'm glad you like it

invite her for special hugs in the fluffy house

Good job, Rexy! Bring now bring here to the doghouse and get some info. Your gonna need it...

what sorta info?

Ask about her special friend.

good job rex you're a champion, now sleep off your victory in the dog house

excellent job Rex! now lead her into your little home and wait for daddy to return. Maybe he will let her stay!

If not just tell him you are going to eat her in front of him, starting with her stomach if he does not let her stay. if he still says no deliver on your promise!

Name, owner, things like that.

This

Bumping for this.

Suddenly Hurricane Irma

I dont have space to write it on the screen, but her name is "Lilly" she used to have an owner but the owner got a dog and the dog didn't like Lilly so she was forced to leave. Her special friend was an orange unicorn smartie who had many mares in his herd. She didn't think he would be a good dad so she ran away. She is a soon mummah, a VERY soon mummah.

working on it!

Got it. Gotta persuade Daddeh when the time comes.

Make this happen. The frequent anal causes Lily to miscarry.

anal won't cause that, only normal special hugs would.

Get her to bring old herd back and have dady give worstis owwies to them

Huh. I figured that the trauma from frequent, unwanted anal could do the trick.

Oh well. Fuck her in the ass anyway, Rex.

OP this is the coolest thing, howed you come up with the idea

Let's see how you all do trying to convince daddy. If it doesn't work, we'll fall back on the suggestion made by 30 min break to cook lunch, if this is still up I will continue then!

tell him she's your new special friend and that she wants nummies and special hugs and warm housie

I wanted a way for everyone on 4 chan to get to participate in a fluffies adventure, so a fluffy with schizophrenia seems like it'd work out really well. Everything you guys talk about, Rex hears. Even if I don't respond to it, just imagine that it's a voice going through Rex's head.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

This is Lilly. She has had a rough time, is a soon mother, and is a good fluffy. She's staying.

Rex... tell him that she is your special friend. the dearest one to you in the whole wide forevors. that she is a soon mummah and that you are fine with being their daddy regardless of how they look, that you will love her and the babies just as much as you love your daddy.... and that if he says no... you will deliver on your promise, because if you cannot have her... no one can!

Inform him of your new special friend and the fact that she is a soon mummeh and she'll need bestest nummies to make bestest miwkies. That should score us some spaghetti for sure!

It's also an classic quest premise.

bump *enf* bump *enf*

>I wanted a way for everyone on 4 chan to get to participate in a fluffies adventure
this is the best thing ever, and that's coming from a troll

>just imagine that it's a voice going through Rex's head.
Echt lustig, dass Rex eine deutsche Stimme in seinem Kopf hat.

sup ss dude

Bin mit dem Finger in die Brotschneidemaschine gekommen, und seit heute funktioniert in meiner neuen Wohnung endlich die Heizung.

Rex give her sorry hoovies

Grab the metal spike with your mouth and use it to gut your new special friend

Back from lunch, I'm on it!

Rex looks confused for a moment, then sieg heils seemingly out of nowhere!

I have read about 100 differn't fluffy comics and I just realised... I have no idea what 'wumps' is. Not sure they do either though

Testicles.

You there Jerry user? My ban just ended.

Something comes out of Rex' anus.
Turns out Rex was pregnant and gave literal "biggest poopies" to a cute (ironically) white foal.