The majority of sex tourism is white women travelling in order to have sex with black men...

The majority of sex tourism is white women travelling in order to have sex with black men. The rest is white men travelling to have sex with young boys. Shitted threads won't change that fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/8th-grade-christmas-concert-cancelled-because-black-lives-matter-is-taking-over-mall-of-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The majority of sex tourism is white women travelling in order to have sex with black men.

>no sauce
eat shit nigger

She looks like my ex, who left me for her ex who is black and uses magnum rubbers. I get it too

samecucking this hard

> > the butthurt is strong with this one
Also I sage this post.
Have a nice day faggot. >

Designated shitting holidays

Lol cucks are really mad at shitted

Indeed. post moar

Finally a step in the right direction. Now we just need to get rid of all the trap threads. Let's Make Sup Forums Great Again!
Also I saged this post.

Women who have to travel the planet to get fucked by third worlders are societal defects who will never reproduce.
They will die off, the fact that they fuck niggers is just another indication that they are evolutionary dead ends.
Healthy marriages are overwhelmingly white on white.

>implying people don't have sex before they are married

The FEW white women who date or marry blacks are faced with the evolutionary consequences of doing so, which often includes physical beatings, acid attacks, and murder.

She tried to cuck me by saying how it was an uncontrollable urge and what I would do about it but I couldn't stand for that shit although I jerk to the idea of seeing them fuck nowadays.

>The majority of sex tourism is white women travelling in order to have sex with black men

Citation needed you dumb cunt...if you think the majority of sex tourism is women looking to have sex you are either completely retarded or a cuck trying to B8.

which is it?

Take your cuckold fanfiction elsewhere, you filthy heathen.

you sound upset. Do you have a turd in your pants?
#shitted

If you have to travel the world to fuck third worlders, odds are you're such a repulsive person that they won't marry at home. They can't just go down the street and pick someone up at the bar, they have to spend thousands of dollars and fly thousands of miles just to do what ordinary people accomplish by simply walking to a bar or something.

Why would anyone travel halfway around the world just for smelly logs, is beyond me.

Statistically, very few white women date or marry blacks, it's just incredible how many of these few white women end up getting murdered. It's almost like nature taking its course.

my god you are so gay

Alyssa got justice

>get so fucking butthurt over shitted you accidentally sperg out being butthurt about it

It makes it clear that they can't find sex in their hometowns. They're societal rejects. Ordinary girls can go to bars and get fucked by all kinds of guys and be complete whores, these girls apparently can't do that.

or what would have happened if I had said "ok" fuck him on the side. i wonder if i would have had the opportunity to watch them at some point. this gets me so horny

nope, moron cause i dumped her right there

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
The vast majority of white girls know to completely ignore blacks. Life is too good when you cut them out of your life.

Boi this shitted.com just triggers the fvk out of you

thats totally not photoshop lolol

you are a real man for having the strength and courage to carry on. A nigger probably would have killed her and himself if that happened to him. You, sir, wear magnum condoms in your heart and soul

Because if you're far away, you wont run into someone who would let on to the fact you went outside your race. Marriage statistics have nothing to do with sexual relations.

;)

So slaves were willing?

lmao, you born yesterday mah nigga?
The majority of sex tourism is men for have sex with underage girls, or traveling to another third world country with ultra cheap whores and shit laws.

you're right, it isn't that was a BLM protest in the mall of America.
turtleboysports.com/8th-grade-christmas-concert-cancelled-because-black-lives-matter-is-taking-over-mall-of-america/
This white girl was happily christmas shopping for her white boyfriend.
Ignoring niggers was one of the easiest and best decision in her life.

We didn't have sex slaves in America.
You're thinking of the Ottoman empire.
Sex between slaves and slave owners in America were secret affairs, so yeah, willing.

lol turdboi doesn't understand how time works

Obligatory, no one likes niggers

Why does it matter who she has sex with if she goes on to marry a white guy and pump out liters of white kids that'll just maintain systematic oppression of blacks?
And if she has daughters they'll just go out and have sex with white guys because most people date within their own race

If Im a white latino with dark hair and a blond beard, am I white? I only date/fuck white cause whites are the best.

You're probably mostly white, what's your eye color?

sorry white bois but you can go back to fucking 12 year old bois now, just like your dad did to you :)

>no sauce
Yea, im sure LOVE to eat some nice BIG BLACK CRAPS

AYO CUCKBOI HOL UP

lmao

see
60 million white marriages all having white babies
the vast majority of whites totally avoid niggers, the few who do date or marry niggers are being evolutionarily removed from planet earth.
And nobody dates niggers see
Read the thread next time, stupid lazy nigger :^)

hazel brown

Go to /pol and post pics

I was borderline cuck from all the Blacked propoganda.

But these 'shitted' memes have turned me.

I can't take BBCs seriously any more. I feel lucky to be white. Fuck, I wud hate to be a shitskin.

sauce

I totally would but buddies are oldfags here anyway thanks for the replies

>There are whites who have to learn to feel lucky to be white
Jesus fucking Christ, get it together user

this

just because your low IQ nigger mind thinks it's true and decides to type it, doesn't mean it is true. Niggers are subhuman filth.

niggers are scum

>same here

Yup, they're just savages who are decent at hiding it, well, not so decent, but they try.

Hahaha. You are fucking retarded.

Lol go read a book

Let's see where this one is going

I know so many white girls at my school who think dating a black guy is so cool.

it's called "slumming" and niggers are the new fetish. They're scum.

Bump