Just talk with mayu!

Just talk with mayu!

comfy thread

tank with mayu and stay comfy for a while!

discord for the ones into that

Hello mayu

hello hello user, how are you today?

Did you talk to your bf last night?

I've been watching you, mayu.

I want to eat your shit from your toes Mayu

about what? we talk all day every day

ahm, that's ok i guess hello

dont be lewd user

Does mayu like games? I like games. I know a game mayu can play. Does mayu want to play a game with me?

MAYU !

Is this like an Alice thread but without a qt3.14 trap?

Mayu I have a problem, I blew my entire wage on drugs, booze and vidya, my rent is due end of the month and there is no leniency with its timing, what do?

Where did mayu go?

i like some games, but not a lot really, my time goes away reading or watching stuff. i dont know, what do you want to?

hello!

not sure how is an alice thread never been there, or i will ever go there

this sounds tough, stop wasting your money on that, and try to make it last, i'm not sure how to help you sorry

i forgot the pic

i'm here

You need to take my hand, mayu, and I'll tell you your immediate future.

i dont belive in future telling but alright

>

Don't be shy, mayu. If you don't struggle, it won't hurt a bit.
Don't let go.

Your dress is very nice, mayu. I don't want to tear it. So be a good girl and help me take it off. We don't want your dress to get ruined, do we, mayu?
That's a good girl.

You're trembling, you must be hot. You really need to cool off, mayu. Let's get you out of those undergarments. Really, mayu, You should wear better than granny panties. Off they go.

oh i see where is going, find other mayu for this no lewd

Now quit struggling, mayu. I wouldn't want to hurt you.

Get those legs spread apart or you'll get hurt, mayu.

I can already tell you're getting wet, mayu. You must like this. You like my cock rubbing your clit like this? Give me a kiss. Tell me you love me.

Are you ready, mayu? You were so tight yesterday. I'll bet you're almost as tight today. mmmh. You feel filled up, mayu? You like it, mayu?
Don't fight and you won't get hurt.

Oh, yeah. God, you're tight mayu.
Ready to make a baby mayu? I'm gonna cum inside you. As deep as I can.
I'll bet you'll make a great mommy.

Quit fighting and it won't hurt. I can already see bruising on your wrists.
Just relax and enjoy the ride.

You're quite the strange person aren't you?

Hnnnngh.
So, mayu. I'm sure glad you stuck around. I hope you're not feeling sore now.
I'll be around, mayu. I'll be watching you.
Goodbye my sweet mayu

Please mayu show us your birthday suit, im gonna die if you dont . Please save my life. I want to see your naked body

no, sorry user

As I understand it, she's already been raped itt.

not really

So.... you just like it rough?
>interdasting.

Mayu i want you now. Please i will do everything, just remove your clothes pleaseeeeeeee

that was not me

no.

end my life please

a girl asked me out for homecoming yesterday, but i told her no, and when she asked why i explained that i have some pretty bad anxiety, not to mention im pretty insecure.

i literally couldnt even to bring myself to wear shorts, because i was so insecure a few months back. and im afraid of sounding arrogant when complimenting myself, or looking stupid at public events. so i dont do either. what should i do

So..... there's a different mayu sakuma running around in this thread. Or are you saying it was you, but with a different persona? Like a split personality?

no

try doing small social stuff, i'm also pretty socially awkard i dont do much irl now days, so we may be on a similar place user

no i'm saying someone was trying to make you think i was doing that, and you did. there is no 2 mayus

ive tried, but almost everyone seems to dislike me. and they just kinda sit there awkwardly waiting for me to leave. i have 3 friends, and they just seem to dislike me less

start by being yourself on the internet, i know it sounds silly but atleast you dont have to deal with people physically. i cant help you since i'm in a similar place, i dont have much friends irl

alright then. thanks for the advice. ill try my best.

anways, enough about me. what do you like to do for fun?

Wuttf

reading a lot and watching stuff with boyfriend

Mayu.... Mayu.... Mayuuuuuuu

Come to me Mayu....

y-you are a little scary

Eat my ass please.

Alice here. I just switched nicknames.

let me first grab the ketchup bottle

user-kun no ecchi

ouch!! that was red hot tabasco, not ketchup!! my anus is literally on fire!!

i just found may brother dead in front of his computer and had this open

good. at least he wasn't into traps.

i'm not going to lie guys i'm getting a bit tired of seeing everyone mentioning alice.

Ikr
Fucking gate those obsessed faggots

Hey mayu got any advice for making a discord channel?

i want to bathe in your menstrual blood and lick my cum from your feet

What do you do for a living?

HAHAHAHAHA MAYUUUU.... DONT BE AFRAID OF ME.... HAHAHAHA... WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER..... hihihihi come to me mayu..... mayu.....

Mayu how do i stop being a beta fag?

i was not trying to offend anyone i was just making a comment

not sure, boyfriend made all the work there we just bond the discord with my thread

work in a shop and do other stuff

you are scaring me i have a boyfriend you know?

what do you mean

Do you have pets?

no. i want a lizard for some reason

Oh ok then ill try to figure it out for myself then

Like a gecko?

let me see if he's free to say something to you

yeah like a gecko i think they are really cute

Thanks alot mayu I think I got the basics set out its just deciding if I should add some restrictions or not.

are you masturbating in this pic?

Hello Mayu!
Nice to see you!

My gf recently broke up with me, were together pretty close for three months but to be honest i'm relieved it's over.
The time and energy women take drains me physically and mentally with sleep problems. I miss the cuddling though.

How much is a gecko?
Haven't seen a gecko in my life

Mayu are you friends with Alice

he went afk for a while sorry for that user

no

mantis! great to see you hello

i'm not sure its just a silly childish dream

i'm sorry to hear that user, i hope you are alright, going out a relationship sucks a lot

no, i dont even know her threads. never saw or went to one

Its alright I do it myself then I just wanted to know if I should add the security settings on it

I dont think you can read,
do you have some kind of brain disease or mental illnes that limits your capacity?

Is your anus pink?

i think we have the "low" setting where users have to verify their account on discord

I'm trying to join your discord. But it's giving me trouble. Any tips you can give?

Oh c'mon, you know you've at least seen her threads before

Show feet please

Oh does it work out for you?

Sorry user, what do you want to know about Discord?

discord gg/vZfHSM i think you just have to put this link on your browser and it will add you automatically, i'm new to discord myself

nope, first time i heard about her was my first mayu thread, i dont really go out my own thing

well people join in and talk so it does

Just the basics im going to make a fortune channel and I thought I should go to you to learn the do and don't of manageing it
And nobody tries to shitpost on it?

Ignore me because your submind knows i'm reffering to the right..

Take your meds

I'm in!, Woohoo!

Kinda dumb to not even acknowledge her. Maybe Mayu doesn't, but the person behind mayu has to have.

Oh um, well feel free to add me and we'll talk there if you'd like
Chives#1052

Ok

nah people is very nice

i dont take meds user

i'm glad you are

i dont know why you dont belive me, stop being obsessed i know where places that can get you very well