Which one is better and why? Which one is more innovative, consistent, catchy, diverse, has better vocals...

Which one is better and why? Which one is more innovative, consistent, catchy, diverse, has better vocals, has better lyrics? Which one would you take on a deserted island?

Obviously Post, I don't know how you could disagree

Also inb4 choafag shows up

Btw, there are 20 years between them (Post - 1995, AA - 2015).

And AA already sounds more dated. Really makes you think.

>And AA already sounds more dated.
That's just your stupid opinion. AA couldn't sound dated because its sound and style haven't been copied and watered down so far. It stands out as an unique, timeless masterpiece.

Why are Grimeshits so obsessed with Bjork of all female artists? Is it because you know Grimes will never reach her level?

>its sound and style
You mean hipster waifupop? I like a few tracks, but there's no doubt in my mind it's a derivative album on its own.

Album?
By far Art Angels. Post isn't great; it's one of the weakest and most overrated Bjork albums (though still alright). AA is fantastic.

Artist?
By far Bjork. She's got such a larger body of material so far, and with a greater quality average to Grimes so far, who has only just surpassed her previous decent status with the level-up that is AA

Because she makes far better music and is a superior waifu

>Grimeshits
Fuck off
>so obsessed with Bjork of all female artists
Because Sup Forums think she's the best female artist. And it's time to update your obsolete database: Grimes is the new best female artist.

>but there's no doubt in my mind it's a derivative album on its own.
Derivative of which other albums / songs? Post actual names.

You Grimeshits are so delusional it's sad. No one will remember this mediocre woman in 10 years. Bjork is still going strong and will continue to do so forever.

>who has only just surpassed her previous decent status with the level-up that is AA
Ridiculous. GP, Halfaxa, Visions, they're all great albums, not just decent.

I can only give you Halifax, user. The naiveté / inexperience on her first releases are intriguing and definitely respectable, but it took her that level grinding to now make better-structured, fuller, and more-easily-and-immediately-relistenable music with AA.

>No one will remember this mediocre woman in 10 years.
See in you 10 years (assuming you're not dead by then). You will see how she took Bjork's place completely as the most innovative and creative female artist in the world. Bork is passe while Grimes is still making masterpieces. She's working right now on "unexplored sonic landscapes" which will make Bjork's "emotional landscapes" sound truly dated and cliche.

Why do you pretend that the masterpiece called Visions doesn't exist? That particular album is better than any (literally any) Bjork album.

Look, dude, I'm a Grimes fan/defender. Visions is *not* a masterpiece. It's often grating in its particular looping and melodies, and the same atmosphere throughout. To be fair, this is why her first 3 releases *are* impressive up to a certain point: they're just a girl alone with her laptop, trying to figure shit out on her lonesome. It's fair and honestly very cool to have watched/listened to her get better at her craft. The quality scale simply ends up being:

AA >(a power gap)> Halfaxa > Visions ≥ Geidi Primes

Oh, and the fact that you say it's (Visions) is better than albums like even Bjork's Debut or an opus like Vespertine is honestly...flat-out wrong? I know it's your opinion, but that's mine too

Those are just opinions. All Bjork albums have fillers while Grimes albums are far more consistent and enjoyable. Bjork has very few melodic songs. Most of her songs are just so pretentious, unmemorable and "dry". Also her voice is unpleasant many times especially when she forces it to hit certain notes. She's trying too hard and Grimes is efortless and catchy.

O rly?

Aa is way better imo. I think visions and halfaxa are better too

Funny that other folks believe that AA is her worst album. I've never seen another artist with such a small discography but with really divisive opinions about which one is her best album. Usually people agree which is the best album of an artist. But not in this case. 2 almost equally sized big groups believe that AA or Visions are her best, a smaller group swear that Halfaxa is her best and an even smaller one bet on Geidi Primes. That could mean that all her albums are great and they impact people in different ways.
>Visions is *not* a masterpiece.
It really is. You just don't see its huge appeal.
>It's often grating in its particular looping and melodies, and the same atmosphere throughout.
Some may call you pleb for not getting that. But I'm asking you: what is wrong with the same atmosphere throughout? Do you criticize Vespertine for the same thing? Also, what is wrong with looping if it's really well done? Looping is just part of electronic music's DNA.

>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I know it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"