THIS STREAMER IS A PEDO CHECK PHOTO ATTACHMENTS

THIS STREAMER IS A PEDO CHECK PHOTO ATTACHMENTS

His name is InsecureH1

PLZ SHARE TO RIGHTFULLY REMOVE FURTHER PEDOS IN THE TWITCH COMMUNITY

The girl is 16

insecureh1

what a sick fuck

nigga are you retarded, half the people on this site are pedos, no one gives a fuck
also, nypa

How old is that streamer?

He's old enough to purchase tobacco so he's 18 or older, (this info was from his stream)

Op is probably just the streamer trying to get attention for his shitty stream

Literally who gives a shit if some guy wants to fuck a girl 3 years younger than himself.

16 is legal in a shit ton of countries including a few states in America, 16 isn't being a pedo its just looked down upon

but if he's wanting to receive cp isn't that illegal??

what happened to Sup Forums raiding for the sake of raiding

So is he really a pedo or just a boy who is trying to hit on a girl?

I think that sometimes we accuse somebody of being a pedo to soon. When you're a 19 your old boy your just a kid who just got out of puberty but isn't fully grown up yet. Besides that woman are mentally further developed than man by 3 years.

though a solid argument this man has attempted it on as young as 14 but the only one we have visual proof for is 16 so i mean the point is still there

A paedo would not be attracted to a 16 year old. Also 16 is the age of consent in many countries and states.

But who's the girl though? Asking for a friend

>
>So is he really a pedo or just a boy who is trying to hit on a girl?
> When you're a 19 your old boy your just a kid who just got out of puberty but isn't fully grown up yet.

I'm 19 and made me feel like I'm a fucking baby. 19 year olds are grown ups, mate.

Screencap what you just said and read it to yourself a couple of years later, then you will get is.

Inb4 boohoo I'm 19 and so grown up look at me being grown up and trying to make a point to somebody who is probably older than me because he or she wouldn't say something like this to me.

Not your personal army.

tehurnorriot

This guy looks like he is from ISIS

lol he is an easy target

yeah. we all been there, mate.

Truth is, reality is gonna hit you in the face several times, and along the way you will understand that senpai is senpai, and 19 year olds are fucking snotkids.