ITT: Glorious war pics

ITT: Glorious war pics

never forget

glorious indeed.

SHALL

You know the white flag is the french flag of that time ?

>During her lifetime, Maria, too young to become a Red Cross nurse like her elder sisters during World War I, was patroness of a hospital and instead visited wounded soldiers. Throughout her lifetime she was noted for her interest in the lives of the soldiers. The flirtatious Maria had a number of innocent crushes on the young men she met, beginning in early childhood. She hoped to marry and have a large family.

That was the high watermark of the US.

NOT

NOT

>tfw we don't indiscriminately lay waste to things anymore
Surgical strikes are like getting your dick kissed, after a while you just wanna jam it in consequences be damned

BE

INFRINGED

i think every worthy american knows this painting

It still is.

C'mon, just the tip

are you retarded or 12?

The Iraqi's set those wells aflame as they retreated.

>you will never be this badass
why live

If you look in the left or right corner of that image, his face becomes a skull.

I believe this guy is actually death.

The american soldiers are clearly afro-american.

>manlet
>if he actually shot, guy would go flying/tear his shoulder
>posed
>feet dont fit shoes properly

nah

heh

Hnnnggh

>Iraqi invasion
>filming on smartphones
You're making us look bad in front of the other countries, user.

I asked several IA guys why the fuck they always remove the butt stock. Iraq's actually believe that use of the butt stock is womanly.

Why does WWI always give me the feels?

Glorious Anglos pitted against eachother?

Eternal Teuton up to his old tricks

subtle

His comment was directed at the oil wells on fire.

Keep up.

WW1 was the feels war, WW2 was the it-all-ends-here war

These days you'd be outnumbered with an army of squad cars and helicopters and special forces, and even the deputies would be using equipment your modern currently-nonexistant militia would have.

I'm not disagreeing with the 2nd amendment but this is how far things have gotten. Not only is that amendment weakened, but it's mathematically improbable that American civilians would ever stand a chance if a civil war or some kind of battle were to ensure, furthermore most of them wouldn't even want to (That's another thing).

>Swedish volunteer in Aidar battalion Ukraine
>Summer 2014

We invaded in 2003, what are those wells STILL on fire? Do Iraqis keep setting them on fire even today? I don't know what you anons are talking about.

WAR CRIME REEEEEEE

>War
>Crime
Pick one

You are a big Muslim.

>These days you'd be outnumbered
Are you literally retarded?

I want docos on PMCs, deliver paul.

This gives me the chills.

It's almost like there's a skull inside of him and that the human face is stretched over it and that if you blur it out you can kinda make out the shape of a skull.

There's a skeleton inside of you..

This is such a bad argument with all of the recent instances of successful guerrilla warfare.

How do you explain Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Yeah ... theyre probably watching another boat getting smoked too. Cant imagine.

so spooked right now

He's doing it for the photo dude

That's a bull dumbass

I always heard they didnt use experienced troops because they thought they would refuse to leave the boats

How long until Western Europe gets its shit together like it always does?

>dark souls.jpg

>all these low res paintings

>Tfw new pictures like these will pop up when Trump becomes president

file name underrated

I mean i wonder what the thought process is in the individuals soldiers head right there, Because it must certainly be really fucked up knowing that as soon as that ramp gets opened the shitstorm is coming.

Let's see: How many gun owners who are willing to join a militia are there, and how many people are part of the forces that would oppose? Even if I'm wrong, they still have strength.

>How do you explain Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan?

You must ask yourself why those people decided to fight in the first place, and ask yourself if American citizens would go through the same process. We're not crammed into villages, being invaded, or surrounded by religious militants recruiting people. We're better than that.

It's going to have to take some fucking huge to shake Europe. 9/11 times 10. I'm serious, those leftist aren't going to relinquish their power easily.

>I always heard they didnt use experienced troops because they thought they would refuse to leave the boats
Most likely as experinced troops would know what lurks ahead.
Damn most of these men were probably not even above 20.

The guys on the gun are all kneeling down and taking cover while the rest of them are standing up. Are they TRYING to get shot? Fucking retards.

Because it was senselessly brutal

>tfw I get to take a 10/10 swede girl home after we liberate your country

>it aint me starts playing

A whole generation of dank 'staches

>front-opening troop landers
Why did it take them nearly 30 years to figure out this was a bad idea

No. They use troops that had participated in multiple amphibious landings at that point.

>Algiers
>Sicily
>a few regiments in Italy but most had been diverted to Overlord by that point.

It was well known that if you stayed on the boat you were dead. It makes no tactical sense.