I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums

>>be me
>>have job making $18.00 an hour
>>get migraines everyday for 2 weeks
>>unable to work because pain is too intense
>>depressed because work is saying you will get terminated if you miss any more work
>>try looking for jobs but eh
>>I don't know what to do
>>car payment due on 30th
>>phone bill due
>>haven't been paid in 2 weeks due to illness

tldr; depressed, need a new job. I am very good at building rapport w/ others, smart, also good with my hands.

Have any of you guys been in an in between job spot?

start looking OP

Yes. Just do your best to go into work dude. I was almost exactly in your shoes once. Only I let the job and income slip away. Now I'm struggling with my small business and the physical symptoms of my depression are worse than they ever could have been. (Anxiety, heart palpitations, chest pain)

Don't go down this path man. It's going to be extremely difficult to climb back up

stop being le pussy OP

fuck man. the pain is just too much and my doctor doesn't know what the problem is. he's given me so many pain pills and beta blockers. it doesn't work. nothing does.

any one know what else to do?

I feel you dude I got then for 3 weeks straight once. If you've got the money, I suggest living out of a nicer stealth van or trailer and just taking a load off. No amount of money is worth your health

im broke, friend.

Know of anything to do for cash until i can find another job or try to get some docs my my doctor stating i am unable to work and need accomodation

sell your pain pills faggot

Live in europe. Get paid by healthcare while ill. Don't become homeless without job

Doesn't disability help out in these situations? I'm sure it is hard though to prove you have debilitating head pain from nothing but genetics. But still can't a doctor vouch for you so you can get some assistance?

my faggot doctor says he won't fill out my ADA forms because it will make me look like a bad employee. maybe i need to see another doctor

I once heard it helps if you so your hands in ice cold water

out of the question. how tf am i supposed to pay my bills let alone move to fucking EU

I'm a fraid knot. Military?

Go to the hospital, ask for decadron it's a med that will solve your headaches. Btw it's not a migraine if you don't have a sensitivity to light or sound or more rarely blurred vision.

no i can't do that. I have a 7 month old son and my partner and I need to be there for the lil bro

i am sensitive to light. there is severe pain behind my left eye when it starts then it goes to the other eye. I work in an office and i can't use the computer. i can't focus on talking to people on the phone or my supervisor either. it's horrible dude.

Best thing to do is to work at a call center such as dish, directTV, Alorica, Xerox etc. They pay 14hr+, depending on experience, but they will hire you instant.

If you need money now, donate plasma, donate your body to science or sell your fucking balls

No luck? Then go dumpster diving. Some make over 50k a year just from doing that. They usually sell stuff online. The big bucks are usually in medical buildings and businesses.

Good luck user

bump 4 halp

I'm saying this so you are able to have time to find a BETTER job

thanks user.

>>nice dubs btw

im not going to sell my balls but i'll look into donating plasma/blood