Democrats divided (even more), go apeshit at convention

Corrupt chairwoman at the recent Nevada convention abused her authority and ignored overwhelming outcry to allow Hillary to be the winner and squeeze by Bernie, and totally disregard the dismay of convention-goers.

I'm a stone cold conservative like much of Sup Forums, but this should still piss off a lot of you. This is acceptable in today's America. What the fuck has happened to the system, and our country?

Yeah it's a kikebook video from a Bernie support page but that's beside the point

kikebook.com/VivaBernie2016/videos/1615259272126896/
(replace kike with face, system thought it was spam otherwise)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTutiyE9BQE
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=9847dafc6595109c105805ae85689c9d&topic=21310.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck bernie and hillary, but this is fucked

>Be selected as Nevada State Delegate for Bernie
>Officially de-register as a Democrat because Bernie is losing other states
>Show up at convention
>Denied entry into a Closed Democrat Convention because not a registered Democrat
>'I didn't realise I needed to be a Democrat in order to represent a Democrat candidate at a Democrat Convention'
>Be one of 64 Bernie delegates did this.

These people are the dumbest motherfuckers American Politics has ever seen.

I'd be pissed as fuck if I was a Demoshit. The DNC has been in the tank for Shrillary since day one and tried to hamstring Sanders at every turn.

The same thing the RNC has tried to do but failed because they can't do anything right, thank God. And of course the candidates they put forth were inept cuttlefish, that helped.

The party apparatus should only be used to help execute the will of the people, not push forward its own agenda.

>vote democrat
>get democrat

what did you expect

The first time someone said that on Sup Forums, I didn't believe. I spent half a day reading stories on it. It's true.

I guess the stupidity of people should cease to amaze me, because I'm middle aged, but when I read things like that it's like I'm learning the whole world is stupid, again.

Is there a system or bylaw for working around this, or can these cucks just do whatever they want?

It's a party convention, not a general election. These people can literally do whatever the fuck they want within their own party system. Because it's theirs. If you're upset with the rules, then learn them before hand and abuse them or make your own party.

>rules
They ignored their rules and the woman single handedly did what she felt like. How is that acceptable? How is one woman more important than an auditorium of thousands of people?

You fucking misogynist

They didn't ignore their own rules because, since it's their own party, they can make whatever fucking rules they want on the spot. This isn't the general election.

There isn't a "they". It was one fucking woman. The "they" is the room of thousands being ignored.

see

She represents the party, the "they". They can make up whatever rules they want since it's their party and the people there just simply chose to follow them.

To add onto this, the fucking party has superdelegates. SUPERDELEGATES. And this is what people get all pissed off by?

How fucking delusional can democrats be to not realize their party is set up for them to be able to say "Fuck you, we're doing this" whenever they want. At least republicans don't have something as stupid as a trump card like superdelegates.

>I'm a stone cold conservative like much of Sup Forums
Yeah right. We don't care the Democrats rigged their own system, we have our own rigged system, because the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Democratic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" party is corrupt as fuck.

Check out this fucking LEAVES

You might remember that the excuse for superdelegates was that they have never been used to rig the vote, and always wind up going along with what the people want.

Damn, I keep forgetting to buy popcorn kernels.

>one fucking woman
The Chairperson.

It would piss me off if I was a Democrat. But that's just one more reason to not support Democrats. So I can't get angry that the Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot and showing themselves to be as non-democratic as they actually are. They are being exposed and that's a great thing. If you are conservative you shouldn't be angry.

Hey, let's not use hatespeech.

It's a chairwoman.

>YFW the left consumes itself

Republicans saw this with Ron Paul, so it's cute that Democrats are now finally realizing that their party is also corrupt.

>The Chairperson
>Chairperson
>person

It's Chairman. The 'man' part comes from manus.

A woman can be a Chairman, just like a woman can be a Human. You don't go around calling them a 'Huperson'.

>Be Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Run Hillarys 2008 campaign
>Lose
>Becomes DNC chairwoman
>Hillary 2016
>Can't lose

I went to r/Sanders yesterday and they're much better at bashing Clinton than Sup Forums is. On the other hand the Clinton subreddit is the most vile shit place I've visited full of sjw and race baiters. Bernie guys seem to just hate on banks and the elite because of their own shitty situation which I understand. Clinton supporters are muh race muh vagina muh Bernie is a communist (same shit done to Trump by the RNC gets done to Sanders by DNC).

If it wasn't for blacks being mentally rretarded, Sanders would've been the dem candidate. Sending Clinton is so fucking stupid she has no chance against Trump.

You got fucked up in Nevada, why do you act like you won?

Democrats don't like to play fair, even among themselves.

Fuck 'em.

They also ignored over 500 bernie delegates

We're talking about people who want to invent new gender pronouns.

Don't forget the shrieking and babbling over rules and esoterics that they decided didn't matter because their voices were louder. Half way through an informal ayes and nays that precluded a formal count.

And all the many who stayed for hours after they were told to leave.

Ironically, it was a party-rules-valid way of clawing back the delegates that Bernie stole using the country level conventions

You're right. The blacks are literally mentally retarded because Bernie would provide way more gibsmedats for them yet they overwhelmingly vote Hillary because her husband was "the first black president". That's literally the only reason they overwhelmingly support her.

how do we pour petrol on this

>What the fuck has happened to the system, and our country?
it's in the trash. the globalists / liberals won and the conservatives are finding out just how easily they did so.

>Amerifats
>Believing they live in a democracy

They didn't vote for Bernie because he is a white man. They don't give a fuck about liberalism.

>The 'man' part comes from manus

nice meme that I will save for later use

Hillary got three million more votes than Bernie thats why she won

every party is corrupt

That could be part of it, but I think the heaviest reason is due to her husband. She's the husband of their "first black president", which is why they have overwhelming support for her. Most of them are too stupid to realize that he threw them under the bus with the 3 strikes law, and had campaign buttons that said Clinton/Gore 1992 with a Confederate flag background (which is now "racis" starting in 2015).

>Huperson

you mean Brazillians?

The video is glorious. If you haven't watched it, you must. Boxer literally calls these people irrelevant to their faces.

upvote anything about this on reddit frontpage, shillary bots are downvoting the threads (cue am i cool yet posts)

Wrong. What we see here is what almost happened but was averted with the Republicans. And the textbook political machine was invented by and is still typified by Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTutiyE9BQE

>"Don't worry about it, goyim. The election isn't rigged because it's always been rigged. Diversity!"

fuck that shit. there are processes that have existed for decades that allow one to voice their opinion, showing up with all your bros and yelling at the boss lady is not one of those processes, so fuck all of them

seriously, standing up for retarded 17 year olds is where you made your first mistake

>tfw Philly

The DNC is taking place at the convention center right? I can't wait to stroll over there and watch the bernouts riot. And then all the dindus that hang out north of chestnut st. will start rioting too, because [dinduing intensifies]

Wells Fargo center

>ENHANCE THE DIVERSITY
Is this really the best one of the two most powerful organizations in the country can do?

It's actually the real meaning of where it comes from.

That's why the Chairman will 'hand' someone the floor.

Also why 'left/right' politics exist. During the French Revolution, the King's supporters sat to the right of the president (acting as the chairman), and the revolution supporters sat to his left.

No, that's Hueperson.

>The party apparatus should only be used to help execute the will of the people, not push forward its own agenda.
But that's not the case for the Republican or the Democrat party.

I don't know enough about this to dispute you, so if it's true that's cool as fuck

Shhhh! Let them think this! in fact, promote it!
They'll DEFINITELY vote for Trump when Hillary beats Bernie

I think is right.

Bill Clinton ended his Presidency 16 years ago. Nobody even remembers him. Sanders is a communist jew but to the average nigger he looks like an old white guy.

Old white guy = racist

You don't, sit back and enjoy the shit show

JEWS

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton email: Destroy Syria for Israel

A newly-released Hilary Clinton email confirmed that the Obama administration has deliberately provoked the civil war in Syria as the “best way to help Israel.”

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=9847dafc6595109c105805ae85689c9d&topic=21310.0

This. Just fan the fire, and be outraged!

None of this matters. Nearly all of them will follow Hiliary

It's hilarious. Bernie also got fucked in a lot of states (especially new york) because they were closed primaries and all the SWPL libshit college kids are all registered independents because they want to virtue-signal how they're not bound by the shackles of any mainstream party, MAAAAAAN. And it's biting them in the ass.

I currently work with a bunch of new yawkers and before the primary, they were all bitching about how they couldn't vote for bernie because they were all independents (despite being far left libshits). Fucking hilarious.