Once again drumpf BTFO by the washington post

once again drumpf BTFO by the washington post

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MS9d7
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/foghorn/gun-control-advocates-playbook-leaked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do I sign up to be a writer for this shit dump?I could do much better.

>plane blew up
>muslims about

Seems pretty open and shut to me. These fuckers would be dancing on the streets if it was a Christian or even a Buddhist that had blown up the plane.

you don't understand
>even if trump is right, he is wrong

>even if hes right
>hes wrong

When you make factual statements your enemy wins

what does that even mean

TRUMP BTFO

LMAO KEKS

finally someone understands

So, Justin Trudeau has finally made his name change official?

>Even when he's right he's wrong
leave it to some poo in loo to come up with some shit like that

the cognitive dissonance is real

The Washington Compost lost any journalistic credibility it ever had decades ago.

>trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/
What? Is it now socially unacceptable to blame terrorist acts on terrorism?

>Even if Trump was [factually] right about the EgyptAir disaster, he was [morally] wrong.
It's not hard, guys. I don't agree with the author, but if you've spoken English your whole life, you should be able to pick up on this.

It seems that Trudeau has taught you well

>Ishaan Tharoor

!

meant for

>Even if he's right
>He's wrong

"Journalism"

Are they ignoring that Hillary said the same thing?
Actually that's a good thing, when it does come out that it was terrorists Trump will be bolstered while Hillary will get jack shit

>stating a now well know fact
>morally wrong

>Facts are morally wrong

This is what Burgers actually believe.

>what's worse than refugee rape sprees is that evil right wing bigots expected it to happen

>If your enemy is right he is wrong

-J Trudeau

>morals
>not subjective
Fucking kill yourself.

>Facts are morally wrong
Think maybe that's ppls issue here faggot.

>You will never get paid to write shitpost clickbait by a major publication

This is going to exemplify the Trump Presidency.

"yeah, he was right about the muslims, the wall, and trade policies but he's still wrong."

>is it now
It has been for awhile user

the post is right. if you blame your enemies they win

>Doesn't engage in the massive circlejerk of 'solidarity' after every terror attack
>Instead, wants to stop it happening again

And that makes him an asshole?

>morality is subjective

*tibs menora*

Where have I heard this before.

This is also relevant.

Sorry about the thumbnail.

>he doesn't get the point of the thread

WORKPLACE
VIOLENCE

If you get annihilated by your enemies, you win.

t. Trudeuche

if you do something about your problems, you lose

what chaos to the fly is normal for the spider faggot

Wew lad

This liberal delusion in the current year

If you criticize terrorists, it creates more terrorists.

Do the latest Calvinball rules apply to the plane deliverately sent through a Ukrainian war zone, which was politicized every hour for several weeks?

Trudeau tier logic.

lol what

>If theyre muslims, you lose

*retweeted

It's just like my animes!

> holy shit the titles real

>liberal is upset we aren't taking time expressing solidarity instead of pushing an agenda

I hope Trump makes the Day of the Rope a national holiday, so we can celebrate it every year.

kek just watched that yesterday

>"hurr durr how dare he talk about politics"
>during a politically motivated attack

absolutely retarded

God damn Sup Forums how did our standards drop so low that we actually link to a clickbait article and not provide archive.is links anymore?
archive.is/MS9d7
>don't click it, archive it, no money/clicks for click bait shit.

What happened to the plane? Did it crash with no survivors? A lotta loyalty for a hired terrorist.

If you kill him you'll just be like him!

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/trump-wastes-no-time-in-blaming-terrorism-for-egyptair-crash/

>reading those comments

people are retarded

He may have been wrong to jump to conclusions.

But he wasn't wrong about the disaster. This is some advanced level of doublethink.

user, these faggots put on vigils and flag filters over Facebook instead of actually solving the problem. They don't care about terrorism and how it costs lives, they care about virtue signalling and not being "racist"

These cucks can burn for all I care.

I love that bitch.

>even though he was right, he was wrong

Serious question, is this bizarre pattern of thinking prevalent among leftists? I ask this because of a book I saw today in the bookstore.

Pic related.

That man is unbelievably bored.
He's probably just there to meet women.

This kind of shit is gonna put Trump in the White House.

BTFO
T
F
O

I think Milo is really getting under the skin of the Jewish Neocon Cabal. Jonah Goldberg and Brent Bozell both attacking him, I don't think he has ever gotten this much attention.

You are an embarrassment.

#NotAllMuslims

REEEEEEEEEEE!

>pointing out truths is morally wrong
welp that's it

were finally here gentlemen

Underrated post

When will the kikes realize that attacking that faggot only makes him stronger?

>Even if he is right, he is wrong

Please straya, go easy. We're trying to deport him, just give us time.

even if this made sense (which it doesn't), this writing is fucking terrible

because you're not allowed to speak the truth if it goes against the leftist agenda I guess?

>Jeff (((Bezos)))

Leftist don't actually think. They possess even less ability for forethought and analysis than even a nigger.

A nigger's logic is twisted and niggish, but makes some chaotic form of sense if you think about it like a wild animal might.

The liberal does not think. They operate entirely on emotions and repeating whatever Jewish propaganda they've been indoctrinated to. They are impossible to debate because debate requires thought. They have soundbytes and clever quotes pre-written. Should you force them to leave their script they simply kick and scream and accuse you of racism, bigotry, sexism, anti-semitism, and whatever other insults they can in a flailing hissing fit in order to disengage. Similar to a squid spitting ink or a sea cumber spitting out its own internal organs, it is a reflexive defense when cornered.

Liberal "debate" in college is learning how to bark out as many lies and half-truths as possible as fast as you can. They score points, and thus "winning" based on how many lies your opponent cannot rebuke in the same time frame. It is why kike media like Twitter is so popular- you can easily lie in 140 characters, but it takes paragraphs to explain why you're a liar.

Liberals have to be given guidebooks on "how to argue..." on subjects like gun control because they do not ever have their own opinions on anything. Those guidebooks also include explicit instructions to avoid anything related to fact and statistics, and to instead rely on lies and emotional pleas.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/foghorn/gun-control-advocates-playbook-leaked/

The liberal is literally a Jewish puppet. A golem. A creation with no soul that does nothing but obediently obey the orders of it's master without thought or reason.

What is happening here. What does it mean?

>washington post
>4/10 Uncharted 4

Fuck you in the ass

Savage.

Wait, wait. Why would the Muslims blow up their own plane? Who's feeding Trump his info? How do we know this one wasn't the Jews?

9/10 bait famalam, look at all those (you)s.

Is that ninjutsu?

This.

>I ask this because of a book I saw today in the bookstore.

It's right though. Left lost in 2000 and was out of power until 2008. But generally we keep winning culturally. Gay marriage, which was unthinkable in the 90's is never going to be revoked.

Muslims blowing each other up is nothing new.

I'm not sure why it was considered bait, I just elucidated the author's point (that I in no way agree with).

Yeah, congrats on eroding western civilization and paving the way for Islamic invasion, you fucking retards.

>Wait, wait. Why would the Muslims blow up their own plane?

EgyptAir. IS is fighting Egyptian government in the Sinai.

>is never going to be revoked
>what is Sharia law

Is that Adam from Workaholics?

I find this extremely relevant. You can literally apply it everytime a terrorist attack happens.

Sup Forums is retarded
its a real shame that so many people unknowing have weak personalities & fall victim to the Sup Forums hivemind
make no mistake these people are changed forever & its not a good thing

>Yeah, congrats on eroding western civilization and paving the way for Islamic invasion, you fucking retards.

Gay marriage = Islamic invasion?

Left is RIGHT about everything internally. The perfect politics would be Leftist internal + Right immigration. The left is just naive on Islam, that's all. It hits an ideological wall for them. They can't criticize Islam because that would be racist, and not being racist is their #1 concern. Not being racist is a valid virtue, but they're taking it too far. And generally are unaware how most of the world consist of violent, stupid bydlos.

The end goal should be full open boarders but after THEY have secularized and developed fully. That may take centures. We are nowhere near that level yet. Until then, we must limit immigration, especially that of Muslims.

>hilary.webm
>not hillarity.webm
one job

That is basically what every women says at the end of an argument if you beat her logic.

IM STILL RIGHT UGHHHHHHHHHH

Please tell me you're actually a Canadian at the border using American wifi.