Guys, i think im becoming (or already am) an alcoholic. i don't want this shit to take my life over...

guys, i think im becoming (or already am) an alcoholic. i don't want this shit to take my life over, but i also don't want to go to AA. is there something i can do? other than kill myself cause if that was an option, i wouldn't be worried.

pic related. i go through half a bottle a day

Drop the bottle and just smoke weed man

we get randoms at work. thats why i turned to liquor in the first place. otherwise id definitely still be a stoner

exercise some fucking willpower. Find something more interesting to do. Most people who drink do so because their life is shit. Identify the problem, and sober up long enough to deal with it.

use kratom in the afternoons to kick the habit.

yeah, you gotta quit cold turkey... only way. Toss all the booze in your house away and remove any drinking buddy contacts from phone. Will be very hard for few weeks but feelings will pass. Find other things to fill time. If you don't truly wanna quit you wont.

my life is shit? never thought of that. i figured it was fucking great with my suicidal mother, horribly depressed father, absentee sister, and the fact that i killed someone. you should be a psychiatrist. fucking inbred retard. of course theres a fucking issue outside of this but its more than willpower dumbfuck. kill a man and see how you deal.

i do wanna quit, but i see every bottle as money i already spent. i end up finishing that one and walking across the street to the liquor store and getting a new one cause "this is my last drink i swear". is there a way to just go back to drinking in moderation or is it all or nothing at this point?

I lived in a homeless shelter because of my alcohol problem, I'm doing pretty good now. Good job, hot wife and life feels good for the most part. I used to wake up thinking it would be so much easier to be dead. Don't give up and make decisions that will make your future better.

thats the worst part for me. i do have a good job. im very happy with my wife. its just things all around us has fallen to shit and im losing it. i would smoke weed which has to be better or me than this, but to maintain that job, i cant

Ask for advice with no back story and then throw a tantrum when you get a generic answer? You must have loads of friends.

enough that as an alcoholic, i still never drink alone. but here you are getting offended by a stranger. have fun dying a virgin.

>only half a bottle
gtfo newfag

kek thanks for that. that actually made me laugh

its not the amount of alcohol you consume its why

it cause shit is too rough. i know im a giant pussy, but i cant deal with everyone i know needing ym help when i have my own shit going on.

tell me why suicide wasnt an option again?

short answer, cause im a pussy. long answer, i saw what it does to people around you and cant do that to another person.

yeah dont be a bitch you still care about people go tell them you have a problem or something
look if you can ask forgiveness from the man you killed if that is posible or keep drinking idk

Greentext how/why you killed a man please

Find a better job that doesn't do random, or look into there policy on medical Mary Jane and get a card (there easy as shit to get)

i looked into ti and they dont accept medical as an alternative. its very similar to trucking with better pay. no drugs at all

no greentext needed. i drive trains and some asshole decided to run out in front of me. i know im not at fault, but fact of the matter is a man lost his life and i was behind the controls.

Why not find a different job? New view, and able to do something else instead of drink? That would be better than sitting still and going down the same road your on

with my credentials, i cant find somethjing comparable in pay and benefits. believe me, ive looked

There's always options man

ive been looking, but i cant find something that pays comparable without a degree

jameson is pretty good drink tbh

easy, just be a functioning alcoholic

Go to a trade school.

this is just pathetic
>i was behind the controls
well obviously you werent bc then you wouldnt have killed someone no would you?

Google ThirdWave ,

Microdose mushrooms...

oh, i functon very well. but im not happy and that the problem. but i guess whos really happy any more, right?

what? are you the downs sir?

You're just a dumb bigger arent you. You can't stop a fucking train like a car when someone jumps in front of you. Kys faggot

When you crave alcohol sip on lemon juice it curves the feeling.

thats what im fucking saying niggers read your shit
im clearly saying that if he had control he wouldnt have killed anyone making you not accountable for any of it

If you find the answer, let me know. I'm with ya, op.

Chief Wiggam sayz:AA is for quitters. Don't be a quitter

its not that hard to read sandnog
i clearly say that he wasnt in control at that moment
did you also sit on the booze like OP?

no, i didnt kill myself,. the guy did, retard. and yes, im a dumb "bigger".

FAGGOT

i never heard this. i will definitely try it. thanks for not being a twat like half these 12 year old fags.

i know im not accountable, but that doesnt stop the "what if" feeling. like could i have done something different to stop it? its hard if you havent done it. i didnt know until it happened.

i like your thinking, wiggum. my next drink is in honor of you and your brilliant son

good one, 12 year old virgin. does your mom still cut the crusts off your PB&J before school?

only way I've ever been able to take a serious break has been going cold turkey

Yah I'm sure your friends list blows his out the water right? So fucking cool how you got him like that man.

whatever you hear in this thread try to look sober at the world for some time and youll realise alot of things like that you dont have to feel bad about the guy for what he did to himself and you (i mean people die everyday in iraq syria etc) if you drink just a tad less for a time youll wont be as relieant on alcohol and will enjoy the times you do drink more

every time I go cold turkey I get so fuckin bored...don't know what to do about that

no, he really does. he has his mom and his sister's 11 year old friend on his list so hes a total badass. once he saw his aunt's tits which changed his world. that was the day he realized he loved dick

right? im so glad you said that cause ive quit like the 4 fucking times and the boredom just gets me. i fucking hate having irregular work hours. im home by 11am with nothing to do on a tuesday night, which is my friday night cause i get wednesday and thursday off. shit is rough

She wipes my ass to, neckbeard

im not suprised, virgin. id take being a neckbeard with pussy over being an unemployed virgin with acne

thanks for sympathizing. booze just makes everything more intersting...without it I don't know what to do with myself

and thats my issue. i have nothing to do with myself due to my backewards ass schedule so i drink to pass the time. before i know it, im hammered and im too drunk to drive out to meet anyone to do anything.

Aren't neckbeards the high level virgins

A.A. is not that bad.
I got more pussy attending meetings than I ever did drinking

does highlevel mean ive actually lost my virginity? also, i cant grow facial hair which is both embarassing and proof im not a neckbeard. also, crusts on bread are not that bad, you fucking toddler

wait, really? i assumed it was all jesus shit rthat i didnt wanna bother with

So low testosterone beta?

what is this a bottle for ants?

Dubs on that reply hmm

you're mean

im not sure. does drinking heavily effect testosterone? i dont know why im asking you. your balls havent even dropped yet

i guess im a mean drunk. good to know

So far inside me there getting digested

Take it one day at a time. I'm on day two of no booze and I'm just focusing on not going to the store right now.

I bet 50% of adults feel the same way. I don't mean they ARE alcoholics but who hasn't thought they needed to slow down or quit entirely?

I don't drink during weekdays because I need sleep after alcohol but at weekends I tend to drink maybe a bottle or two a day

anyone else craving jameson now?

>switch from one drug to another

That mug on the left looks like there's an icy fox sitting in it.

Stop drinking so much. Pick one evening in week where alcohol is allowed. Dunno.

Because there are only thousand things you could do

this is pretty good advice actually.... my current strategy

I'm an alcoholic too user, but really trying to cut back, its having a real impact on my life. job performance, wife mad at me, gained weight... just feel bad.

the people saying quit cold turkey are fucking tards, it can literally kill you, google it.

>muh alcoholism
>muh addiction
Fuck off cunt. I used to drink about as much but stop whenever I want to. Money is better spent on other things.

>and the fact that i killed someone
Badass. Why the fuck would that make you feel bad? You should be proud.

>Toss all the booze in your house away
Why are people so weak willed? You don't need to throw any of it away ffs.

>but im not happy and that the problem.
You'll never be happy though. Stop blaming the alcohol you bastard.

After taking kratoms 3-6 times it wont works anymore for months

lol poor fags

I don't even notice my 500 dollar a month booze habit. That's like 15% of one bi weekly paycheck. get a real job, maybe that's why you don't drink, no money, no stress, no responsibilities, whats it like being 14?

given I've used it for over 2 years and have only doubled the dosage over that time to keep getting the same effects your numbers are crazy.

using at least 3-4 times a week, sometimes daily

Addiction is a substitution dude. It only compensates an other need that you cant statisfy

PENIS PENIS PENIS

Swallow cum. It will cure you alcohol addiction because of all the protein in it n shit, it'll be a healthy treat.

For me it doesnt work after taking it a few times anymore for long time. But i have an very high natural tolerance. 100mg tildine/tramadol or 30mg morphium dies near nothing for me although i take opiates maybe 2 times in year. And that although my weight is 130lbs

Of?.. The 750 or the 1.75.. I go through the 1.75 in two days.. Just embrace it or cut back . not hard user

How much do you usually take? I take around 10-14gram one Dose (and its good kratom, already tried 2 different vendors with good ratings). The best kratom so far was malaysian green from kratominator. Made me happy Like Fallling in love

I dont mean to be a downer but maybe its because you're addicted to opioids so you have a high tolerance? 30 mg of morphine probably would knock me the fuck out for 6+ hours. about 180 lbs here.

started at about 6 for a dose, worked out to be a nice relaxing high around 12, now I'm at about 22 to get the same effect.