Milf thread

milf thread

Contribute you faggot

She's hot but good lord she is a serious loony liberal and hard feminist. No thanks. I like milf's that like dick.

Does anyone have any good tips on how to find milfs that want to fuck? I'm not 21 yet so I really can't go to bars and try to score there.

Jfc i would kill to fuck them.

flickr. com/photos/144293134@N06/page1/

nice curvy milf

Who is this??

MILFs != Grannies
Post MILFs.

I have the opportunity to fuck a milf very mature above age 60. Should I? Would you?

Go for it. I've had 2 lovers/gf's that were 60 and they were both phenomenal in bed and turned into complete nympho subs after the first time. Current one wants me to collar her and be my complete slave. She'll do anything I tell her to and is now wanting threesomes with another woman. She even has some in mind.

the pic on the right would be better if she were crying with a black eye

grocery stores and arts and craft places
go during mid day
and it helps if you dont stink like vodka...

You know, you're right!

this isnt a fatty thread

Ooooof she's fine

meat curtains

>She'll do anything I tell her to and is now wanting threesomes with another woman.
I've been with older women and invariably they reach an age where they're ready to try all the sexual stuff they were curious about when they were younger but never got the chance to try, because of societal pressure of being called a slut or were occupied with raising children. More importantly they're eager to please. They will do anything and everything in their power to make sure your balls are drained.

Who is she?

moar

>nude milf with feet
yessss

hip to hip BUSH

Dude, they're everywhere. Be blatant, be bold, and have some game and you'll be able to hook up sooner or later.

You know her?

Wish I could be her husband. Looks like she's been fun for many MANY years. That cunt has taken some cock, thats for sure.

should i post my milf aunt bathing?

please do

No.

She looks like a fun ride. moar?

Fuggghhhhhh. Do want moar of this anal slut. You know her?

Hey thanks for the replies and insight. I have always had a bit of a fetish for older women. But there is one little hang up with the scenario the milf in question gets high on crystal so she can fuck like a bunny...

Random slut I saved a long time ago. No sauce unfortunately.

oh shit i remember u from an old incest thread

The amount of semen I've spilled for Janet Mason could fill a dump truck

My boss. Please cum or dick tribute her. Comments and wwyd strongly encouraged. Please let me know if you would be willing to tribute her. I don't have any nudes unfortunately.

I feel compelled to pull that string, to see if she rapidly inflates like a life raft.

Holy shit that ass is perfection