Is anyone on Sup Forums in a DD/LG relationship?

Is anyone on Sup Forums in a DD/LG relationship?

What's it like? Share stories

a better question would be "is anyone here in a relationship?"

I'd die if my bf told me he wanted to be my sissy

> nothing ever happens
> no one is ever kinky with their spouse
> I'm a loser, so everyone else is to I guess

my gf just entered into one with a guy she found on fetlife (we're poly). She's always wanted to try it but not with me since we have a different d/s relationship (I'm sub she's dom). So far she's too embarrassed to talk about it but I'm really interested to hear how it's going.

Die good? Or die bad? Sissy shit is sad as fuck. I refuse to believe this shit was around before the internet

currently in one. She always calls me daddy to the point that its just my name now. its more of a sweet hearted bdsm relationship

Wtf this pic just came up on my tumblr dash like 10 mins ago. Get out of my brain fuckface

Also yes, I'm in a fulltime D/s relationship with some ddlg aspects. This is my third such relationship, and I have two currently. Polyamorous guy here btw

Pic related, me and my babygirl

My god youre fucking pathetic

Eww I hope he knocks her up so your cuck genes die out. Why can't you be the Dom you lazy fuck

It's for failures of men that can't touch a girl and had to go gay

Does it turn you on she calls him daddy and will never do the same to you?

lol I'm switch -- I'm actually also seeing a girl I met myself

Does she wear diapers?

Whenever my girlfriend calls me daddy I slap the shit out of her and tell her don't do it again. Does that count?

Got any more pics? She's pretty cute

Honestly the ddlg part itself doesn't do much for me. It gets me off more knowing he's domming her because she's naturally very dominate herself.

What was the last time you fucked your little like?

He says he has a vasectomy but time will tell if that's bs. It gets me off knowing I still have to use a condom with her but he doesn't have to.

no but she likes to wear a collar and leash when we fuck and sucks her thumb and a binky.

What? Oh god not another cuck guy. Stop "getting off" thinking about other men doing shit. YOU have agency in life, you can be the one. This cuck shit is a dead end road, it leads no where. Pretty soon you'll be laying in urinals begging to get pissed on.

Yes
Uh I fucked ("raped") her in the middle of the night last night. She loves to be used and feel wanted, so I make it a point to fuck her in this way at least once a week. Before that, earlier in the night, I took a shower but texted her right as I hopped in and told her to be ready on the floor naked with her "captain" dildo fully inside of her. I came in, she was blindfolded tho I didn't ask this of her, and she had sprinkled salt on the floor in front of her to kneel on to make it less comfortable. I fucked her throat for 15 mins then beat her ass and fucked her cunt until I filled her up. We made a rule last night that in the future I want her to always use an enema a couple of hours before I visit her if I'm staying the night at her house (we both have separate homes - I live with my fiancé).

Pic related, tho from another time

>she had sprinkled salt on the floor in front of her to kneel on to make it less comfortable
nice idea
sounds like you have a very good girl there

what does your fiance think about it?

Woman love knowing their partner is high quality

lol dude I am completely satisfied with my kinks and relationships

Hot, was it a slow process or did you two vibe quickly?

Does your pet have a boyfriend or do you do all the emotional stuff too?

Greeks and Romans butt fucked. Welcome to some real shit

My God you're a fucking shut-in pussy.

Yep!

Why would she care? She loves compersion and when I have fun with others

Exactly

We vibed well and fucked on first date. She was great and started getting beatings in her first month

I'm her only partner and yes I do the "emotional stuff" that's kinda what being a partner is, regardless of whether or not you're their only one

Sorry I'm just sick of cuck fetishists, I even started to meet them in real life. I wish I would hear more about guys having 3 women that only fuck him and each other

Also she's not my "pet" - that's not her style. Just my little girl / babygirl

Message mawizard on kik to join a group.

you sound a little insecure

My trap gf has daddy issues and we are just getting into it. She has just started calling me daddy and she has a hard time saying it unironically. Any tips? I am also her master and owner.

spank her and make her say "thank you daddy" until she says it properly

Are you older? I've found that if they are younger than you they are naturally more submissive. Shocking I know but older women only do cool shit if your fit and much younger

Make sure he knows who is in charge, and accept you're fucking a dude

Someone I knew had one for a while

He's now a little boy to a few Tyrone daddies

I love his cock

I'm not gonna say I'm the most secure individual but if you knew someone that liked eating shit you can't help but be off put about it.
You cuck guys can't cop out and say the insecure nugget everytime.

you should make him keep his clit locked up in a cage and only allow him prostate orgasms from your cock

27, my partners are all 17-28. Currently my girls are 23 and 25

I always wondered, is it because you know what feels good on a cock and know what to do? I've seen some hot traps but the cock always seems to dangle and look gross. Does he bum you is that what you like?

what a tremendously closed minded faggot you are

It's not fair to say that if you're not into cucking then you're insecure. But it's also not fair to say that if someone is into cucking then they must be some mindless degenerate. There are a billion kinks out there and honestly I envy the cucks who have found someone to share their kink with.

that's what the cock cage is for
keep it neatly tucked up and maybe hidden in a pair of panties
he can have an erection while you're fucking him and you'd never know

use rice next time.

I dunno it makes me sad, I empathize with them. It's like I feel they had hopes of being the fucker but found out it wasn't to be and made the best of it. It's fucking morbid

Do they smell like men? I think visually I could do it but if I smelled man funk I couldn't keep it up

I'd say 99% of "cucks" are just regular people who have a fetish. Maybe the ones that need to be empathized with are the unwilling cuckolds whose bitch gf/wife cheated on them. But the ones who are giving their gf/wife permission to do it and are getting off on it? They're fine. That's their kink. Let them have it.

if they're actually a trap they are keeping themselves clean and usually even perfumed

>true story

KEK

Was fucking a chick that was into it. Went along with it because it was fun. Then she started using a pacifier and I called it quits

omg I can't imagine my gf doing that -- I think i would die laughing

Been in 3 or 4 of them myself, if the little isn't a poser or just in it to get spanked then its a fuckload of work. Basically imagine having a child running around who needs you literally always. Seems great at first but after a while its just exhausting. Not worth it long term which is why most of them can't keep a dom who isn't just into slaveplay pretending to be a daddy.