Please tell me the most painless way to kill myself using household objects

Please tell me the most painless way to kill myself using household objects.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/dank-webms/Sucide is painless knukles satan/fMtrLsZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hang yourself with a belt, with lots of padding to make you pass out as quicky as possible

>Please tell me the most painless way to kill myself using household objects.

You mean the LEAST PAINFUL way. Gee, I don't know. I haven't seen this thread a hundred times a week for the past six months or anything... where the fuck have you been?

I got an easy way

>eat food
>go to class
>go to work
>rinse, repeat for 4 years
>graduate
>get sweet job
>eat again
>get promoted
>meet hot gf
>get married
>have big family
>eat
>retire
>see all of the shit you didn't get to see while you were working
>eat
>die

all done with household object

Ez
>stay alive till you naturaly die

Suicide is painless
funnyjunk.com/channel/dank-webms/Sucide is painless knukles satan/fMtrLsZ/

Get sulphuric acid drain cleaner, mix with formic acid take deep breaths. Good night user.

Has everyone forgot about helium? Become a space squirrel

That shit is not a video, dont use that link.sorry

Go buy a $30 tank of helium from Wal-Mart and a mask to attach to it
Laugh your life away

don't kill yourself

>helium
>laugh
Wrong gas, retard, although either can be used to asphyxiate.

buy nitrous oxide and inhale pure nitrous oxide alot then u will start spasm just keep going untill u pass out

How about staying alive? Killing yourself will make you look like a big pussy. Stop being a pussy and grow some balls.

OD on benzos and mix with plenty of alcohol. You'll die in your sleep.

Hey, you aren't a pussy if you get a whole page in the school yearbook.

Don't kill yourself dude.

Well as much as I think this guy is a faggot, he got trips so you might as well let gin him have his way this time tbh.

Nah helium will make you laugh your ass off
Just start talking

Stab yourself theough the heart with a kitchen knife.
Theoretically you should die really fast cuz no blood pumping

Op its easy
Slow cook at 20 Celsius 6 kidney beans and eat them you'll pass out and die

I'm thinking about using a belt tonight.
I'm hoping I just kind of go to sleep and then all my problems go away for ever.
I couldn't find my own belt but I found one of my daughters belts in her closet that might be strong enough.

Don't do it. Life is too precious.

Wife is leaving, taking both of our kids who are the only reasons I've lived this long.
She's a Jehovah's Witness, so the only way she can get a legal separation without getting disfellowshipped (shunned) by all her family and friends is by telling them I physically abused her.
I've never touched her in a physically abusive way.
I have no job, no place to live and I'm a 30 year old college drop out with no skills beyond minimum wage.
The most money I've ever made was about 25k one year.
I've hit 20k a couple other times.
I lost my job in January and to make sure my wife could afford her medicine and get surgery was to stay unemployed because I can't afford insurance and need to qualify for medicaid.
My daughter needs jaw surgery and braces, but I can't find any place in the state that will do it with the medicaid she's on.
Nothing is going right.
My mother was a heroin addict who left me with a violent crazy person who wasn't my dad, got kicked out at 15 and never got a chance to learn any valuable skills.
Maybe i can succeed at dying, but I'll probably fail that too.
The only thing in life that's precious to me are my kids and my wife is keeping them away from me and telling people they're scared to be around me because we had an argument the other day.

Well if you really love your kids then you need to stay alive for them. Think about how shitty Kurt Cobain's daughter feels, or Robin Williams's kids. Yeah, you're going through some shitty times, but there are lots of people that have it way worse. Just be strong and you'll get through this rough patch in your life and things will get better for you.

I appreciate the concern and the advice user.
You have a fantastic day.

Use the microwave everyday for 50 years.