2. love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl_MhZWZ53c
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZZveMVGTI
youtube.com/watch?v=hc63id-_Z3M
youtube.com/watch?v=YabIQeyCkBo
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKRN9qEu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It gets way more hate on here than it deserves. But Sup Forums will be Sup Forums.

1. Germland
2. Would genocide.

agreed, too undeservedly bullied

you're the ones deserving to be genocided, world ruiners

1. USA
2. love

OP wants the kabanos if you know what I mean

I only want to protect my people. 9/10 poles would do the same to us.

but you're the ones who blitzkrieged them, when did they do something similar to you?

catholic mini-russia with most of the negative aspects of its big sister and with only few of the positive ones
basically buffer zone and source of cheap labour
unremarkable grey country with deformed orcish version of white people

Beautiful language, great cuisine, very nice people, fantastic politicians, amazing countryside and intersting culture, delightful cities, world famous music and cinema, strong army, strong economy with almost quickly developing native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the jewel of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and many impressive things came out of it
Won many wars or start a big empire
Is kicking asss at sports of many kind
Good at finance and economics
Hitler literally saw the poles as subhumans and wanted polish clay because he was afraid of true the aryans from Poland.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that fought bravely against Germany and USSR at the same time in the WWII yet never surrendered".
Most are surprised it still isnt a mighty empire.
Most people can find poland on the map and never mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it but still fights back due to its absolute high morale within its army and people.
Poland is so interesting and not dull that everybody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its glorious life like a beautiful butterfly is what makes poland literally the jewel of europe.

So fucking useful and competent you mistook it as a 1st world country

They didn't do anything similar I think. Maybe they genocided some polish/germans afterwards. But still, the average pole would nuke us if he had the chance.

user, at least half of Sup Forums would nuke you, Sweden and France if they had the chance, that doesn't mean it's going to happen

Holy shit, Sup Forums really fucks with people's heads. Do you actually believe that?

I must confirm. Germans refuse to accept coexistence and seek to dominate everyone. Peaceful coexistence is not possible. Germany must burn, to save humanity.

yes

yeah I know. That's why I would gladly nuke half of the world.

*sips ocokim*
hear hear

You lot are alright really, you know. Only shit areas get bydlos/shaven head street drinkers.

>But still, the average pole would nuke us if he had the chance.
That's absolutely correct. Germany deserves nothing but nuclear holocaust.

How old are you?

and this is exactly why you should be genocided before you ruin the world even more

Then why doesn't the world just pull the trigger?

>But still, the average pole would nuke us if he had the chance.

Can confirm.

can't tell if ironic or just german

because doesn't work like that, son, people just don't genocide each other anymore even if they want to

unless you're the PM of Israel

>Good at finance and economics
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm actually afraid that the second option is the case.

>Romania

don't act like it isn't true.

xd

but they should. I don't want to live in a world where everyone wants to genocide us because of the past. If they want to do it, they should do it and stop playing moral highground.

There's a pretty clear difference between "I don't like this one neighbour very much" and "NUKE THEM ALL", but I guess your people always had a slight problem with perceiving it

Poland is great yo

how about you read the posts of your fellow countrymen?

you have autism

you're right, but no bully pls
spoiler: if you are OP so do (You)

>if you are OP so do (You)
maybe but I don't want to kill anyone just in case they want to kill me...

it's just banter, Hans

Close. I'm paranoid shizo.

Moments like these make me question why I keep coming to this place.

yeah right.

that explains it, well, try to ignore the voices in your head and you'll be fine I guess

Is it me or do Poles fervently hate Germans and Germans don't really even seem to care about Poland?

fuck you too

I think they hate more Russia than Germany, there are germanboo poles tbqh

stay safe and don't kill anyone user (and take your medicines, pls!)

They both dislike each other, the consensus in Germany being that they're superior, because their neighboors are all poor thieving whores; the consensus in Poland being that Germans are nazis and aggressors.
There's no all out hate though, stop taking autists from Sup Forums at face value, you see what this absolute retard is doing

Is it me or you didn't read this thread?

>Poland is a 3rd world shit-

This is in mountains though
Generally you can't build gommieblocks in mountains

there are some aesthetic commieblocs though

Litva
Pure love

I've never saw an aesthetic commieblock in my life, and I live in one. Splashing some paint on a concrete box doesn't make it any less of a concrete box.

good lad

pic related

wtf I thought you guys hated us

also
>Splashing some paint on a concrete box doesn't make it any less of a concrete box.
you cans ay the same about boxes of bricks aka houses

why is it so qt

bricks are aesthetic af on their own though

fug, I have family there :DDDD

depends on the brick

is the city as qt as it looks? :3

btw guys, any of you already watched this movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=rl_MhZWZ53c
This was for the 3rd of May celebrations btw.
The second Constitution in the world, the first in Europe!
>any of you
You mean anons outside of Poland or what?

I know, gratulacje! You mean anons outside of Poland or what?
I mean Poles, I wanted to watch it but since I know what is it about and I'm sensitive for certain scenes I wanted to know if it's good and if it has crude scenes

super comfy

what part of usa are you from user?, don't you have these kind of houses there?

Florida. Nothing like that around here. Unfortunately. Anything fancier here is just another fucking Mcmansion.

kek what's wrong with Mcmansions? are they a meme there or something?

they're fugly and unaesthetic

Imo it's a very well made movie, easily one of the best ones made in Pooland in recent years (not that it means much, but whatever). And surprisingly not one-sided considering the subject.
Smarzowski is generally a pretty good director, his "Wesele" (The Wedding) was great.
can't find the trailer in better quality:
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZZveMVGTI
>I'm sensitive for certain scenes
Then maybe don't watch it. There's some really fucked up stuff going on there, and it's graphic.
I mean, as I said, it's good and I'm glad I watched it, but I wouldn't watch it again.

the fuck with polish architects?

I disagree desu, some of them are really beautiful imo

fugg, then I won't, I don't want to watch babies and pregnant women cut in half, too bad I'm really interested on what happened in wolyn

>you will never ever live in this comfy village in Zakopane

why even live

btw, Lublin is cute, CUTE

I hate them, cause most of the time you can see that they're made of low quality materials, just trying (and failing) to look high class.

1.Brazil
2. Uma delicia

I see, well I couldn't see that in google images tbqh

kek

Well, the violent scenes are rather brief, but they are there.
Smarzowski has a knack for portraying various groups and ethnicities, and their little alliances, prejudices, animosities, and so on. Wołyń was about people from Kresy, but there's also a movie about people from East Prussia and the """liberators"""
youtube.com/watch?v=hc63id-_Z3M
youtube.com/watch?v=YabIQeyCkBo
I was in Zakopane recently and I unironically considered moving there someday. The mountain air feels so much better than here in the plains. And the hot springs are fucking god tier.
That's Kazimierz though. It's pretty close, but it's a different town.

>there's also a movie about people from East Prussia and the """liberators"""
is that Rose? is it good?, I'll try to find it subtitled to spanish

is that pic near or in the Tatry? beautiful, that's goral land or not?

>I unironically considered moving there someday
for vacations or you have family there?, anyway, looks really comfy and quiet

>That's Kazimierz though
I know, but I have both in the same folder

nevermind, I just find out that Zakopane is near the Tatry.

take a (You) for you effort.

>Tatrzańska
>Tatry
Yup
>that's goral land or not?
All of Polish Tatry is góral land as far as I know
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKRN9qEu3c

Poles are pretty dope, would love to train with their military

>All of Polish Tatry is góral land as far as I know
I thought they had a specific region there tbqh

I don't think they ever lost against a bunch of farmers tho