What to rape this fat bitch?

What to rape this fat bitch?

More in tights

Love it. Keep going

WWYD to her?

You got these off of Okcupid right?

Who's the bitch on there?

Can't remember her name, remember seeing her a couple of months ago.

Love to tie her up with her tights

Did you message her?

Nah, too slutty for me (she bragged in her bio about how she's a topless waitress and loves all the attention)

Slutty bitch she is. Funny though because I know who she is didn't get them from okc would love to see the bitch's profile especially bragging like a little slut

Should have messaged her and told her what a little slut she is ;)

Make an account and see if you can find her. Try answering the questions with answers a whore might like and it could raise your chances of finding her.

She's definitely a stupid little whore who needs a good spanking. How did you find her just browsing?

I'm one of those guy's that aren't actually interested in sluts.

Just to degrade her not to chat her up, the bitch would deserve it

Bet slutty Rosie loves all those rich businessmen grabbing her tits

I went on the "enemy" section to see what those girls would be like. The site rates me as more "traditional, old fashioned, conservatives and love driven" than people my own age and gender on there so the enemies were the slutty leftwing types.

Yep, those little sluts who think they can flaunt their tits and men won't think they're just slutty spoilt little rich girls

I think her username had Rosie in it actually, so maybe you could search and find her that way.

Her name is Rosie, shame you can't remember it but I guess you just thought she was a slutty little bitch and that was it. Spoilt little rich girl, wonder what daddy would say about the topless waitressing

Is this chubster worth taking down

Yeah that bitch deserves everything she gets

What a slut

Pretty much exactly that. If he knows, he's probably extremely disappointed that he didn't beat her enough.

In what way, can post more of her fat ass

I doubt he knows about little Rosie's slutty job. I think her future husband will have to give her a severe beating to get her into line and ensure her obedience. If you had messaged her you'd have had to let her know she'd need a beating before you took her out.

She needs to be tied down spread eagled to a bed and have a group of men enjoy her

She might enjoy that

She looks a total slut, how you know her?

Fwb and she is a nasty slut

She'd need a lot of beating before that would have happened.

Would you have done it if you could give her a severe thrashing so she promised to be a good little girl and totally obedient?

20 hard cane strokes on her tits might help

Don't know how to find the slut's profile so email from user account to tell he what a whore she is which everyone agrees will do

Yep, she's actually pretty cute; just don't like the slutty behaviour. If that could be beaten away she'd do very nicely.

She is quite cute, nice pair of tits on her as well. She just needs to be put in her place like little spoilt posh girls do. Beat the slutty behaviour out of her, put her in her place, make her an obedient young girl who does as she's told and you'd have use for her