What can be done to strenghten Christianity in Europe?

What can be done to strenghten Christianity in Europe?

To me, it seems like a commonly held belief system (with Christianity at its core) is the only way of generating native defense against the mass influx of eroding migrants and their shitty mindset.

Other urls found in this thread:

sofiaglobe.com/2015/09/25/bulgarian-orthodox-church-tells-government-dont-admit-more-refugees/
pravoslavie.ru/english/87329.htm
oca.org/parish-ministry/commservice/helping-to-resettle-refugees
greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZD9b-NRfN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exercise it
Not be a beta
Not be a beta about it

btw Sup Forums is Lutheran

for one maybe get people to read the bible

I don't have the answer, but this is the type of thread we need to start having

inb4 it gets hot pocketed

But how? In order to integrate Christian teachings and traditions into ones identity and character, one has to be open and willing to incorporate it.

Fuck lutheranism, we are still catholic

DEUS VULT

Lead by example.

>God wills that you give your wife to refugees to breed out capitalism
Nah

Hey, Germony, remind me again, what's the name of Merkel's party?

Sarcastic and empty addition. Merkel is a political oportunist and has terrified her own party to the bone. CDU is a meaningless label for a dying, once conservative party.

How about contributing something to this topic instead of bickering and joking, lad?

thinking of groups which are having successes here.

gypsies and other economically weak people are joining western churches because they offer them money, to attend churches, celebrate holidays, and all that.

kids who were raised in a christian household, which had loving parents who did not divorce, also seem p effective (at least with girls)

old people are more religious, because they start thinking about death, and have already lost friends / family.

also for some reason mafia tier people, and russia support people seem to be more religious.

i've also heard that drug addicts and prisoners are rather easy to convert, but don't know how true it is

Christianity needs another reformation

It really needs to back to its roots as a mystery religion with an outer folk religion and an inner higher religion for the initiated.

Church is pointless if you actually want to discover Christ

Gnostic master race here

Prisoners mostly convert because t looks better on their behavioural record. But still yeah prison is a tad more religious than outside

Albigensian Crusade best day of my life

Papist scum detected

God just isn't real though and that's not a bad thing

I still have a crucifix in my house

Yeah, let's make ourselves even weaker and more pathetic than we already are

>God just isn't real though
Really? Source?

Get some, heretic

christianity is the cancer of europe, you should try to remove it not strengthen it

sofiaglobe.com/2015/09/25/bulgarian-orthodox-church-tells-government-dont-admit-more-refugees/

Put aside our petty disputes and agree that muslims need to be stopped

>Turkey

Orthodox Christians are bros

I recommend that Sup Forums read The Idiot by Dostoyevsky

>read article
>actually decent humanitarian position
Why are internetorths so shitty? Literally toptier church but all the Sup Forums orths are cringey LARPers

Look at the Pope

Honestly, people from Sup Forums that are young and doing nothing with themselves need to join the churchs and retake the leadership back.

The Pope does nothing to promote christianity in europe and would rather promote liberalism and islam. If the church actually spent some time in Europe promoting itself it would make progress. It just needs to highlight discipline and virtue instead of 'look we can be liberal too!'.

Protestant Churchs are even worse off. Sadly Protestants don't all require a doctorate to become a church official so liberal cucks and weak willed people got a hold of the church and tried to make it appeal to modern youth with 'cool jesus' and fag marriage.

The key is though, these organizations have a lot more old people running it then young.

A small group of Swedish males that arne't cucked for example could easily become a very powerful figure in the Church of Sweden within the next 10 years. Research shows the people who attend CoS aren't evn blue pilled and they hold the most nationalistic views of any other group.

So I think the answer is:

1. Churchs need to promote themselves in their home countries rather than sending missionaries to papau new guinea or africa which is already 90% or more christian, even though it doesn't sound heroic on paper.

2. People like YOU, yes you sitting there with no gf on the horizon and no prospects need to go start seminary school next year and get your cardinal's hat and become saints and bishops to change the message from 'gay marriage here at our church' to 'muslims out of europe'.

pravoslavie.ru/english/87329.htm
oca.org/parish-ministry/commservice/helping-to-resettle-refugees
greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/

orthodox church is not a unified entity, christianity is a fundamentally weak ideology as such it is cancerous
now, it will either be replaced with islam over time, or you faggots replace it yourselves

Old school Lutheranism was Sup Forums incarnate. Catholicism is too much of slavery to an internationalist Vatican and tricking able bodied men and women into a life of celibacy and no children because of made up rules.

>wanting to strengthen religious liberalism
Christianity in the west has been dead for a while, and in desperation even Catholics are starting to show their true colors like Protestants already did.

>Old school Lutheranism
Still lutheranism. Join a traditionalist Lutheran church. I think the term is Lutheran orthodoxy but I'm afraid Sup Forums will misunderstand the word orthodoxy

Without a cult there is no culture.
This is why the European countries who've abandoned Christianity will be conquered by Islam.
I guess the good news is that there are still lots of countries in Europe in which Christianity is still important. All the countries that suffered under Communism never gave up faith because they never got too comfy.
But from Ireland to Germany it's going to be Aloha Snackbar in 30 years.
I guess a good side benefit is that all of Europe, with its nuclear weapons and war tech, will want to genocide Israel. But this time there won't be anyone to save the Jews.
In the end, when Germany is in full Islam is Great mode, the Jews are going to really lament their white genocide schemes. This time their mortal enemies won't just be Arabs.

>What can be done to strenghten Christianity in Europe?
We have to hang the pope and half of the cardinals.

Why do you think the Pope has two keys crossed as part of his regalia? He is a Pharsie

From the Gospel of Thomas:

> Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

>Gospel of Thomas

This is actually a good plan

GET FUCKED, ALBIGENSIAN

Nothing. Nothing can be done. Christianity has been cucked beyond redemption. These are dark times we live in.

Threadly reminder we literally cannot lose.

> muh council of Nicea

LCMS is the denomination in America.

Imagine if all of europe followed the Catholic Church's no birth control rule. Literally all of our problems would be solved.

So we're back to spiritism now? Wew lad.

And religion is so much more than "there is a God", it's about human consciousness, good and evil, and finding a purpose for humanity.

It's a pity we are literally going backwards in time in regard to moral progress.

There is a reason why we have branded the left in the west as regressive when they like to claim to be progressive

>Catholic Church's no birth control rule
Abandoned. Poop Francis said condoms are fine. Old school Lutheranism has the same moral teachings as the catholic church, just minus the church's authority and allowing politics to serve the nations interest and keeping religion out of it. Which is why it's best

the communists promoted spiritual things (like meditation, auras, star signs, reincarnation, future tellers, etc) party to hurt religion, party to keep people stupid, and party to get people more interested in science

This Francis guy is really frightening.

What if we listen to some cool music like the original London cast recording of Jesus Christ Superstar? youtube.com/watch?v=yZD9b-NRfN8

I think he's a nice guy. He just shows what is wrong with having an unquestionable authority on religious matters.
Having your deepest convictions about the meaning of life and your purpose in the hands of others who have a known record of tip toeing around to keep grip on their influence is just a bad thing

I have heard from people who have met him that he's a nice guy.

But I think it's up to us to figure out where to go from here.

kek, Islam is just as fragmented

You could start by promoting the only form of Christianity that has ever succeeded in unifying Europe, which is pre-Vatican II traditional Catholicism.

Everything else is literally crypto-Jew parasitism in disguise and totally degenerate.

Your mother church is a fraud and always has been. It has always been a political organization and placed temporal power over spiritual advancement.

>the church is infallible
>the church fucked up in vat 2
Pick one. Just become orth if you don't trust the pope

Explain.

Ayy it's the ad hominems my pastor said

Just stop posting, leaf

There is not much to explain. Read up on the history of the Catholic Church. The only good thing I think it ever did was organize the various crusades against Muslims.

The only good thing I think it ever did was organize the various crusades against Muslims.

Muslims belong in sand countries.

Stopped reading at "mother church."

Only a degenerate would use such words.

What? That's what they call themselves the Holy Mother Church.

> Muslims belong in sand countries.

No kidding faggot

>>/reddit/

Where are you getting this shit? Only certain doctrinal decisions are considered infallible and Vatican II was not one of them.

Orth isn't bad though. It's not about "trust" btw, I'm not as shortsighted as you. The few people I know who see the big picture are all trad cats, that's when I began researching. Now everyone else is amusingly blue-pill by comparison.

Are you "they?"

>Shitposting anti-logic detected

Not sure what that means. Gotta run but I think I'll make a thread about Gnosticism and Zen in the future.