Hey Sup Forums this shit appeared a couple of days ago and I was wondering what should I do so it goes away...

Hey Sup Forums this shit appeared a couple of days ago and I was wondering what should I do so it goes away. I don't want to pop it 'cause it will regrow eventually or it will get worse/look worse.
It's incredibly big and notorious and I'm tired of typical comments of my face and the obvious stares I get from other people. Help me plz

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There really isnt a "worse". pop it.

Holy fuck just please pop it

BURN IT WITH FIRE

Go see dr. Sandra Lee. It's free if you let her film you. Google it.

pop that shit

STREAM IT AND POP IT HOLY SHIT

make a video and pop it.

youre gonna have to drain that.

then keep it clean with rubbing alcohol / antiseptic wound cleaner

this

It wont grow back if you pop it and wash it afterwards. Will hurt though

Pop it and post vid

Pop it for us, user

Thats a Carbuncle m8, run some hot water and soak a cloth then do a hot compress untill it pops then squeeze the puss out and clean it then let it air dry.

Draw to eyes and purple hair ! Tell people it's a transgender black pimple

prick it with a needle and pop it.

this works. you've got to use proper wound rinser though. you can get it at a pharmacy

So the best is just to pop it and clean it?

Go see a dermatologist and let them pop it to minimize scarring ensure proper treatment, you don't want that mess getting infected. They may even just give it a shot of some shit that essentially causes the puss in it to dissolve; can't remember the name

IF YOU DO NOT POP IT IT WILL POP IN YOUR SLEEP AND THE PUSS WITLL GO IN YOUR EYES AND MOUTH

shit's gone cystic bruh, I'd see a doctor about that nose cancer

the stuff you'll be looking for is called dalacin

yes. But please film it

pop it and wash it with soap and get the soap in the little hole to get all the oil out. you will see the next day it will be improved. and just keep it oil free and don't touch it after its washed

Hydrogenperoxid (H2O2) 3% or 6 % , better imho

Grab a needle. Use lighter to burn dip and puncture

I am sorry to tell you but you have rosacea. You will not get rid of it and it will be worse if you use soap.

THE PERSON BELOW IS A DIRTY SERPENT DO NOT TRUST HIM!

This tard can't even google how to manage proper hygiene. OP is a hopeless waist who probably lives in complete filth.

>dirty brown water trash

post pictures of your sad life faggot.

this is coming from a dirty serpent

Friend had one almost identical. It's a cyst - go to the doctor and they'll remove it surgically with local anaesthetic and stitch it up for you. Don't even try 'pop' it - it won't pop and you'll just end up getting an infection.

I hope you're not going out in public with that. Fucker's going to blow like Yellowstone.

stfu and let us have our fun

Typical dirty serpent reply.

KILL YOURSELF

Holy Fuck

doesn't look like a cyst to me. Tell me OP how does it feel to touch? is it hard/soft and is it painful?

and u cant even google to know that it has nothing to do with hygiene

do Not pop it on ur own. it will get infected

Don't have time to get all that shit and were I live there are no dermatologist, I think I'll pop it
Can I use just some toilet paper to do it?
Also, this is the only thing that I could found, will it work?

this is gonna take forever to heal unless you pop it. wash your hands and face and puncture the yellow areas with a sterilized needle. wrap your fingers in tissue and carefully squeeze the pus out. only apply light pressure. sterilize the wound and the area around it when you're done. you still may wanna stay inside the following day. it could end up looking worse but it should heal faster

This wat grandpa said happens when u fap 2 much

Fuck all of you dermatologist faggots giving him advice. Just pop it op

I remember having those huge zits, pimples and boils around my nose. They were embarrassing but man were they satisfying to pop.

Jesus christ you zitty bastard, you're so oily fucking Trump wants to invade your face.

Si y por favor filma como lo explotas.

If you pop it, you will get a nasty scar that'll remain visible for a very long time.

If you (or your parents) can afford it, go see a dermatologist, they'll give you a cream or remove it for you.

If not, then apply a local disinfectant (alcohol based, or iodine), the big idea is that you want to stop the ongoing infection and let your body absorb the pimple.

Good luck with the skin problems, sucks to be that teen with the acne issues.

no that won't do. even handspirit is better than this

The only reasonable advice in this thread.

Motherfucker has 4 calderas

It's everything to do with hygiene. That shit just don't appear by magic overnight.

O.k, OP im here for ya. First get some pantene shampoo, and slowly massage that into it. Then, you need to let it sit for about 12-14 hours and do it again. Do that twice a day and it will be gone within 4 days.

I get smaller one usually if i have eaten some buns or chocolate.

it does appear by "magic" cause this shit is genetic normal people like me can go an entire month without a shower but still have a baby skin

I have my dinner and im ready to see you pop this bad boy. Go for it

So many opinions I'll think about it, now I gotta go out.
I'll be back in like 3-4 hours and maybe then I'll pop it correctly

POP VIDEO PLZZZZ

so full of shit your eyes are brown.

you better not be lying to me you pizza faced faggot

Enjoy making every pussy seal up that you pass

Put toothpaste on it overnight. It will dry that shit up.

Cut off your nose

Can you livestream the pop with the same angle as in the photo?

u need an unbalance to make your skin go like that retard if it was just hygiene everyone would have that shit which gladly isnt the case

Big cam titties cam-x.com

Hygiene+Diet+Genetics

welcome to Sup Forums
try not to be such a moralfag

Make a clean incision about 1/4 inch in length or just big enough for a Q-tip drain it and clean it then so the Q-tip with alcohol inserted and clean the inside

probably stop eating sugary things.

My mom says you're just jealous :)

Okay mateyo

I'm a medical student in my 3rd year of training - just recently had a case I had to solve that's simular to yours only in a different place on the body.

Get yourself to the doctor. He will have to drain that fucker and properly sterilise it. Because if your immune system sucks a part of the puss might not be fully absorbed and scar tissue will begin to grow resulting in a very ugly cyst.

Don't pop it yourself - it will get infected.

pop it and put it on youtube

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Enjoy your ban

If this was a christmas market in Germany, I know what would happen next. Something super progressive.

This isn't /r9k/

THIS

This x2

15 yo boy problems haha.
take a needle and puncture it you twat!

You got trips on your face

Fuck, gunna need a hammer and a center punch.

Looks like one of those hotdogs with the cheese chunks in it.

>lance
>rubbing alcohol

Done.

LANCE IT AND SHOW US PICS

BUMP THIS SHIT NIGGERS

yeah I have the same thing in weird places don't pop it. Look for a doctor.

SHOW US YOUR DICK

Nigga you better record it and post the vid.

This

just big enough for OP's dick is more like it you faggot ER doc wannabe cuck

Gonna need to see the hole left in your fgt face where your nose was op

Wash your fucking face once in a while to avoid that mess.

That shit has four heads just squeeze it then clean it

See a doctor, make sure it's not the herp before you go playing with it.

I've had a few huge zits, they call them sebaceous cysts when they get that huge, that required a trip to the dermatologist's office. He shot cortisone into them and they went away in days. Other wise they last for months and months

looks like cystic acne. Go to the doctor and have them prescribe you pills.

>gunna need a more than just a lance for that one

looks like a boil,,, you'll have to go to the doctor to sort it out, bursting them does nothing but scar your face and grow them back

OK Rudolph, you know what you need to do.

Man up & stream that baby.

Go see a dermatologist. It could be cancer.

Also don't sleep with your face on the pillow ffs.