Why do so many women love being tied up during sex?

Why do so many women love being tied up during sex?

Literally every slag ive banged in the past 10 years has asked me to either tie them up, spank them, or choke them out in the sack.

I love rough sex, but what's the deal with bondage?

It's an intimacy and mutual trust thing.

I think it's a dominance thing, even, and perhaps most especially from, the strong-minded or tough women who love to be the ones who do the dominating. Deep down, at some level, a lot of women love to be told what to do and love to have that strong masculine power over them, hence the bondage is them being controlled. It's the thrill of foreplay, being at their partner's mercy, and it's exciting.

That doesn't answer my question.

Yeah but its literally all women. Im just trying to wrap my head around this phenomenon

then why do they never admit to it? my gf would dump me the second I asked

>That doesn't answer my question.
You're too dense to understand the answer, then. Fuck off, moron.

Rape. Millions of females have been raped throughout primate history all the way up to modern humans. This creates a positive sexual selection for female mates that allow themselves to be taken, since resisitng decreases the probability of reproducing.

Interesting theory

thats cause ur a beta

Protip: cunts are naturally submissive.
They are desperate to be dominated, controlled, and owned because it is through this that they can take the measure of the strength of a male.

Yes, they get turned on by rape. Just look at how many copies of Fifty Shades of Grey were sold. What better way to prove strength?

Whenever you hear a cunt talking about cunts' rights or some other stupid bullshit just laugh and smile and nod... then fuck her up the ass later in the bed room and make her lick your dick clean: she'll never stop begging you for sex.

Bumping for interest

Also if enough females develop a desire ("fetish") to be raped rather than just accept being raped, you get a runaway effect where the goals of the two sexes are now complimentary and so the trait starts to become more common with each successive generation. I recommend the wikipedia page on Sexual Conflict for more theories like these.

>just laugh and smile and nod... then fuck her up the ass later in the bed room and make her lick your dick clean: she'll never stop begging you for sex.

jesus...

Hot.

Because for cunts their entire universe revolves around them. It's all about getting attention... from strong men.

Just be a strong confident man and you'll drown in pussy. There's nothing else required because cunts are incapable of following complex conversations. Cunts are incapable of following intricate logic or even of truly understanding abstract ideas. Forget it! Save such things for those who can actually appreciate them: your intellectual brothers.

For cunts you should always keep a firm hand ready and be decisive and strong. Punish the cunt if she steps out of line. Reward her when she serves you well. But never allow yourself to fall into her snare-- you must remain the master or she will disrespect you and stab you in the back.

Have you ever noticed how people that proclaim something the loudest are almost always the opposite of what they claim?

Like "gamer grrrls" talking a lot of shit about what nerds they are then it turns out that they thought Zelda was Link.

Or wannabe tough guys that drive huge trucks with plastic balls dangling from the trailer hitch... then they step out of their truck it turns out they have a huge gut and would faint if they had to even walk a mile.

Women are like that. The louder they are about how they deserve respect and equal rights and all that bullshit the more obvious it should be to you that what they are actually desperate for is to serve a man. They'll do anything for it. Tie her up in bed, maybe spank her or inflict some other kind of humiliation or pain? No problem! To the female mind it's a bargain. She gets attention from you, gets her hooks into you (so she thinks) and in return just a little momentary kinkyness and some free sex... Think about it, how much would someone have to pay you to fuck them? What if you got security for life in return for some kinky sex? Shit, there's dudes out there PAYING fortunes to be beaten and humiliated! For a cunt this is literally what they're made for and they absolutely love it.

Id like to this experiment conducted using women of indigenous cultures, ill bet the results are much different.

Because they want attention, OP.
It's that fucking simple.

You're probably not wrong user

Bumping

maybe the ones with brains don't use facebook
>every woman uses facebook though

Theres this 3rd wave femcunt I know who is this total wannabe antifa bitch anyways... She loves being tied up and treated like fuck meat.

My ex preferred to do the tying up. She would spank me, blindfold me, do light BDSM shit like that and call me baby, take me out and dress me, take care of me, etc. If I got sick, forget about it. She'd treat me like her little angel baby.
One she spanked me so hard I pissed myself on her, and she loved that. Got her so riled up. When she'd talk about sex, she'd always say she loved being the dominant one, especially dominating bigger or older guys.
She was very fit too, she lifted a bit but wasn't huge, just toned and strong and fast.

jokes aside, I do think that's the kind of bitch she is in reality. The whole rebel media, antifeminist, anti transgender thing is just her trying to channel that. Bet she's as sub as a 19 year old stripper with daddy issues beyond belief.

"imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

She wants it so bad she tries to be it.
All cunts like this are nothing more than wannabes.

not sure about why so many women question, but i dated a fake one for a while. she talked a good game and liked to tell people she was all into bdsm life and shit, but when it came down to it all she did was lay there totally still not making a sound. you try and direct her in the scene, and she would have no clue what to do. I think she was just used to laying there letting guys rail her in the bathroom of a dive bar that she had no clue what else to do. that made her think she was all BDSM. she couldn't suck dick to save her life. she couldn't figure out how to do anything beside lay on her stomach and let someone use her. It gets boring fast with absolutely no interaction. I guess on the plus side, it was the most life-like doll I've ever even heard of being developed. stupid ho ended up leaving, and thank god. sex was horrible. it was nice having her around to get easy sex once in a while, but for fucks sake, i just felt really sorry for her. most boring sex ever.

Bumping

its because most women have some sort of fetish for being raped

>they just deny it

/thread