Are we just going to forget the time this fucker got caught buying cocaine?

Are we just going to forget the time this fucker got caught buying cocaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when was that OP? provide proof

We will just treat it like your personal life story of getting fucked in the ass. Homo

Yes. Republitards can ignore anything.

this statement is true about the last three Presidents

OP is still crying over the election.

We're just going to forget him, period. Just a short sweet impeachment away from freedom!

Don't let him be alone with children.

This is a real president.

Nope. He will seat another conservative to the supreme court!

Giving billions to Iran.
Guns to mexico cartels. Fast and furious
Flooding the country with illegals. And future terroists!

Let's hope he's impeached before he can do anything else to this country.

you do realise how hilarious your mentality is to non-americans right?

>Things CNN viewers believe are true

kek

What's wrong with buying cocaine?

He gave Iran their own money back when they killed the nuclear program. Win.

He destroyed 90% of Mexican drug cartels with the cooperation of the Mexican government. The are meat in the grave. Win.

Bush/Cheney created ISIS. FAIL.

>source
>mybutthole.com

Sure..

Fucking A. coke is amaazing. he is jjust that much better for it

Unlikely, we put up with Obonobo for eight long years of a downward spiral while he committed many impeachable offenses and nothing happened to him.

So what, he bought coke before. That literally means nothing to me. People are looking into every action of this man with a fucking microscope. Please provide evidence of why you think he's doing a bad job as president and only debate with those facts, otherwise who fucking cares about his habits and personality

kek gold, saved

Haha i love these libtards.
The more they rage the stronger we get!
The men of this world are in charge now. All you trap and black cock loving pussies, get in line.

>spent the entire 70s and 80s as a greedy yuppie
>didn't do coke
magapedes actually believe this.

Everything else with limited info is real according to Sup Forums, they connect the dots to how they want.

>caught buying cocaine
Any proof on this? Or is this another Russia-collusion fake news article cuz we're still waiting for proof on that too.

turmp apologist

He sold us out to our enemies. Prison is too good for Trump. Can we use a firing squad?

>many impeachable offenses
Such as?

>What I think it might have happened is proof

hahaha

there's only one person still stuck on the election and that trump with his rallies. we're all stuck on how shitty of a president he is

That should be Putin's face on the soldier. Broken meme.

Never knew about it
Never cared
Neither did you til he ran against your party

Who am I to judge anyway. I have bought and still use cocaine and realistically want to be president of the company i work at one day

Mcain created isis by giving them a small loan of a couple million.

none I'm aware of, they keep pushing this russian thing but that's only reported by fake news.

underage b&

What? That explains so much. Link me to the evidence

Wrong. When Bush / Cheney invaded Iraq, they fired the Iraqi military. Literally took their weapons and uniforms and cut them loose.

Then US forces slaughtered, raped and tortured 3 million Iraqis.

The Iraqi military formed ISIS. That's where it came from, fucktoast.

>none I'm aware of, they keep pushing this russian thing but that's only reported by fake news.
But I haven't heard anything about Russia on Infowars or that shit my 75 year old uncle posts on Facebook

Regardless, still a demonstrably factual statement.

And their arguments are completely unfounded and based off of emotion. "Trump said this and that. He must hate women and all other races" get the fuck over it, he won. Move on and get out of our way so we can make the country a better place. You guys had 8 years and fucked things up way worse than they were. Times up kids, let the men take it from here.

you faggot losers want to forget your humiliating election flop, but you can't help raging and spilling your spaghetti over the fact that Donald Trump is your president every single day LOL

When Trump is done, we will rest. Until then, you will shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

- Your liberal superior. A true American.

This. Basically all the pro-Trump Republicans who go around today saying we oughta just let them all kill each other and it's obama's fault anyway, 10 years ago were all hopped up to bring McDonald's to Fallujah at the low cost of a few thousand dead hillbilly privates. Now they blame the Jews for this.

>I get my news from CNN... the post

kek

He lost. Nobody wants his foul ass around. He's a fucking loser. We'll stick with Hillary, thanks.

>You guys had 8 years and fucked things up way worse than they were.
This indicates you were a child or otherwise not involved in the job or housing markets in 2008-09

>s-stop m-mentioning Hillarys defeat!!!

lmfao :^)

Freedom from what? What tyranny has feel upon us like a hellstorm in these short 9 months?
You're as dumb as those right wingers saying Obama was the anti christ. Literally just blind party pandering. Why argue with you tho, you're too far up the donkeys ass to hear anything else

fake news

CNN is Trump's network, run by his old TV boss Jeff Zucker. They play each other for ratings. But you probably believe Trump's biggest enemy before Hillary was Vince McMahon.

Big cam titties cam-x.com

Republicans will twist their evil misdeeds into blaming Democrats every single time.

They are vile fucking demons. This is why I feel it's ok to physically attack conservatives. They are literally hideous fucking scum and Trump is their asslord leader.

>He lost.

deluded libdum detected, stay mad (:

>Flooding the country with illegals. And future terroists!
Illegal immigration has been net negative since 2012

Still better than the last one, and the one that almost was. Actually one of the better ones when you think about it.

This made me laugh way too hard

>...while Obama committed many impeachable offenses
>Such as?
>none I'm aware of

Rural people shouldn't vote

How about all the times King Nigger got the Secret Service to buy him weed? We going to just forget about those, CTR/Shareblue?

Trump got crushed by THREE MILLION AMERICAN VOTES.

Suck cock faggot loser. Suck that cock.

>fucktoast
>mfw

>How about all the times King Nigger got the Secret Service to buy him weed? We going to just forget about those, CTR/Shareblue?
Yes because they're bullshit.

>doesn't know what the electoral college is

Libturd "education" everybody lol

What's wrong with coke?

When we kill the Electoral College, America will soar to its place as the Greatest Country on the face of planet Earth once again.

We literally have to kill all Republicans to make it happen, but it will be worth it. They have held us back for too long.

>3 million illegals votes should count

user, he's just going to tell you about how 3-5 million people voted illegally, "cuz Trump said so"

He may not know shit about the economy, or how to negotiate with oil barrens, or how to lead a military, or pull the military out of Iraq, or keep Guantanamo closed, or how to get a supreme court justice on the bench, but boy is he sure good at taking staged pictures with children!! That's the kind of man I want leading me into the future. Everything else is bullshit anyway.

Like dude, you have the lamest argument in this entire thread. Whether you think your point is right or wrong is not the issue. The issue is it's lame as fuck.

Suck that cock Trump homo. You lost. Even with the help of our enemy, you lost.

looks like a nigger to me

>0.02 has been deposited in your account

Ah, beat me to it

Most un-american thing I read today.

>triggered

Obama is rated 17th Best President in American History. Go chug ammonia bleach ya mong.

Unfortunately, dubs are truth in this case. The mainstream (and independent) media will talk about it, like any other "breaking news," non stop on their 24/7 outlets for a few weeks, and as something new hits the top of the news feed, another natural disaster perhaps, then the shift will happen, and it will turn into another scrolling news brief at the bottom of the screen.

>>triggered
nah I can just tell he wasn't there for the 80s and therefore must be a child

He didn't and even if he did, i would respect him even more, what exactly is wrong with using drugs?
How does that make you a bad human being?

You're a child. After you observe their hellish terrorist behavior for a few decades, you'll see. Republicans are the enemies of freedom and progress. They are sociopath monsters.

>Win the Presidency for the next 8 years
>y-you l-lost

Who is producing imbeciles like you, you liberal cocksucker. LMAO :^)

OP here.

Just wanted to see if I could get an argument started based on one sentence of absolute bullshit. because the Trump folks are so sensitive.

It worked.

Thank you.

Go suck cock faggot. Be the faggot you were born to be.

You can't judge a president a few months after he left office. It's way too early to see the repercussions of his presidency. Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

>throws millions in prison for selling and using drugs
>asks what's wrong with using drugs
You a fat titty bitch

Eat shit and die cunt faggot conservative. Be a loser forever.

Ebin

>Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
lol no especially not with the fucking regressive cunts he is sandwiched between.

I thought it was fake, (most Trump allegations are, russians, collusion blah blah) thing is liberals will swallow any bullshit with literally no source/CNN source etc if they want to believe it.

I'd this what black people have been waiting on? Just kinda sucking on the welfare teet and raking up crime statistics until we kill the electoral college? Like this is what it will take for inner city school kids (which live in Democrat controlled cities for the last 70+ years) to go to college?
I'm sure Chicago will finally balance it's budget and quit raising taxes and forcing companies over seas.
We'd all be driving solar powered cars by now if only those Democrats could pass a law about it. Silly scientists, you don't need degrees and 50 years to perfect an emerging technology! You just need laws and billions of taxpayers money!
Yes, if only that damn electoral college never existed.. boy what a bright future

>triggered snowflake

You dirty liberal assholes are so stressed over Trump's victory that sometimes I wonder if you dumb cunts are going to literally stroke out LOLOLOL :^)))))

Welcome to Sup Forums
We once argued over who would win: 1,000 US marines, or a stick

Fuck off, Trump. Dickless fucking bitch!

We'll it looks like you liberals are the ones being forced down right now and like children you can't handle it and let a man try to fix things. Haha you're all so dumb. In your twisted brainwashed minds, you won the election. You all lost and are still losing, get over it a give him a chance you liberal pussy

This is why I voted for Trump, because I knew little libtard bitches like yourself would wake up every morning in a frothy rage. Aaaannnnddd I was right! Thx for making my day you little lefty cunt ;)

saved so that future generations know what went wrong

And conservatives will take the bait. Every single time.