Now that the dust has settled, is this album any good?

Now that the dust has settled, is this album any good?

almost aoty

AOTY

>non white

discarded

RAOTY
hell yeah gettem my cracka

my AOTY so far, i can't see it being toppled for me personally, its a very safe top 3 though i reckon.

Probably my favorite album this year so far.
Rap Album Two by Jonwayne was really good too. Bit of a downer though.

its terrible, all tylers boyfriends and him singing about muh flowers and being lonely, tumblr-style bullshit

imo Tyler's previous albums sucked ass but I was pretty impressed by this one

It's garbage. The cover is cool though.

have you heard saturation

its okay, but for a Tyler the Creator album its shit.

I don't know, never heard it.
Anything even remotely linked to hip hop is automatically trash.

Wrong.

Also wrong.

It's excellent. Top ten record probably. But not AOTY. probably Tyler's best so far. Really fantastic production and captivating themes and lyrics. A joy to listen to front to back. Not a bad track on it.

It's just not AOTY.

>nigshit memerap
by definition no

>Anything even remotely linked to hip hop is automatically trash
>anime pic

astonishing really. my introductory album to Tyler; i regret so much going back to listen to his other stuff. total waste of time except maybe wolf

Listening to it right now since I've heard so much praise. I must say that it's great so far. It's definitely his strongest release yet, really enjoying it! Also, beautiful cover!

HHAOTY

bastard, his mixtape, is good

>captivating themes and lyrics
>about being lonely and bored and in a different mindset than your friends
why do people act like this is so revolutionary to his sound? It's just his previous work without the edge. coming from someone who likes the album. cant stand pothole though.

wrong, tyler the creator always makes inconsistent garbage but this is solid end-to-end, his best work yet

yo dude its art it's about like the imagery he uses and his voice and timing and etc. it's a whole gestalt don't be a reductive cunt about it
>"the metamorphosis" is about alienation under capitalism or whatever why do people act like this is so revolutionary to literature

You're fucking gay.
Correct

maybe i have to just listen to it more attentively, but i dunno i dont hear anything special besides a nice hip hop album with fun beats and chill catchy melodies. yeah the botany imagery is a little cute but is easy and surface level.

WHO DAT BOI

i love it, personally a 10 for me

no, it's not

It's his best work, and one of my favorite things that have come out this year.

Mixing is on point, Not a single bad track, Flows together as an album and isn't too short or long, Really enjoyable album and easily one of the best of the year.

not the same guy, but that one came and went.

I honestly dont see myself returning for this album very often

I like the singles (who dat boy, 911/mr lonely). Boredom is great too, but only because it sounds catchy as hell

This album has far too many little bells and whistles. Literally every second of this album is filled with small sounds and textures that could as well have been left out or toned down at the least. To me that shit takes away more from the record than add to it

get out of my way-way

what's your AOTY?

It's the first Tyler album that I can say I genuinely love

One of Tylers best.