What did he accomplish?

What did he accomplish?

>What did he accomplish?
he ruined healthcare for 30 million people so 5 million could get really shitty coverage at a high cost.

not a damn thing

pissing off the majority of the country and helping get Trump elected.

>higher black crime rate
>higher rate of illegal immigration
>fucked over white middle class with obamacare
>released a bunch of convicted niggers with presidential pardons
>took in rapefugees

On the whole, about what you would expect from voting a muslim nigger into office.

Better global relations, kept global warming at bay, free cell phone, free health care, afordable housing, first black president, net nuterality, taxation of large businesses. He is a pretty cool guy too.

>What did he accomplish?
History Books: First Black President
>think they'll have the balls to include Obamacare?

>What did he accomplish

Well he had more of a education than 95% oh his country so i have a hard time believing any of you half wits

to stay off twitter

Got osama bin ladin
And the world actually respected us .

>kept global warming at bay
there weren't any dragon attacks under Obama
>free cell phone
it wasn't free you worthless nigger
>net neutrality
gov controls internet that won't be a problem at all...
>everything else you mentioned was bullshit

>Well he had more of a education than 95% oh his country
yes, he was smarter than most people in Kenya

>net nuterality

Mic drop

>And the world actually respected us .
lol. that never happened, the media just told you that's what happened.
>Osama
Osama died of renal failure. Obama just made a minstrel show to take credit for something he didn't do.

government control of the internet is GOOD thing, goy

he didn't "get" Osama. THere were multiple times he could have "gotten" him or "approved the mission" but didn't. He waited long enough to be able to use it for reelection campaign

tried to fix 8 years of bush with sustainable, long term plans. probably pissed stupid people off because he didnt make instant gratification, emotionally driven, empty responses.

>tried to fix 8 years of bush with sustainable, long term plans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>he just took Bush's nonsense and doubled-down on it.

So explain why you think I'm black, and yeah look at Texas and florida. The 1 percent temptress rise is causing all of these hurricanes please read a book because you clearly have no understanding of how hurricanes work. Trump stopped funding global warming as soon as he got into office.

Triggered conservacucks

He turned me into a racist. Probably due to him siding with violent black criminals over police

>The 1 percent temptress rise is causing all of these hurricanes
>So explain why you think I'm black
Also, Hurricanes aren't a new thing, faggot. WTF are you going to do about China and Russia polluting everything? Hmmm? Nothing, so it doesn't matter?
>if you cared about the poor and weak you would want them to have cheap energy.

This

>Triggered
lol. this guys is disagreeing with blatant lies. he's so salty lol

Way more than Putin's Cockholster I can tell you. Took Dump only 100 days to get a threat of nuclear war. Too many poop tweets from this orange clown.

Republicans destroyed the economy, crashed our banks, and put two 10 year long wars on credit cards and destroyed our reputation around the world. Obama restored it all.

Next question.

>He turned me into a racist. Probably due to him siding with violent black criminals over police
"Listen. Uhhhh. You have to let uhhhhh blacks rape and uhhhhh kill because uhhhh racism... yeah that's the ticket."
>Kenyan-born man with no connection to US slavery pretends to be a victim of US slavery.

Yeah because allowing businesses to price gouge people in extreme circumstances is stand up for the weak. Trumps a captilist pig, at least Obama would have came down on those taking advantage of an all ready bad situation.

>Republicans destroyed the economy, crashed our banks, and put two 10 year long wars on credit cards and destroyed our reputation around the world. Obama restored it all.
Who repealed Glass-Steagall?
Who, dipshit?

Mic drop..

Just for the record, this is what a real president looks like. Not that orange autistic twit with his Twitter account acting like a fucking toddler on crack.

>Yeah because allowing businesses to price gouge people in extreme circumstances is stand up for the weak.
"gauge" like when you make electricity 10 times more expensive so you can feel better about yourself?
>stop believing the lying media, you fucking sheep

Your GOP Congress wrote that bill, cocklover.

a real leader looks like a gay, stay-at-home mom
>ur a faggot

>What did he accomplish?
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

OKIE DOKE

Drone kills

>Your GOP Congress wrote that bill, cocklover.
I hate the GOP, you fucking sycophant
>lol it wasn't muh fault the other side did lol
u fucking plebs are all the same, dumb as shit but don't care cuz muh feeeeeeeelz

trump likes to brag about the stock market, so let's start there.

obama enters office: DJIA 7949.09
obama leaves office: DJIA 19827.25

How many kids did he murder with his extra-judicial drone strikes?

I got a little teary eyed looking at those pictures, I miss him he was the best BBC to enter my asshole.

Strong men don't need to flex. We're just strong. A hell of a lot stronger than any faggot conservative. With a flick of my wrist, you're in a coma with broken orbitals, nose and jaw.

Never forget that you are a conservative cowardly beta faggot. Your place is on your knees.

>OBAMA PHONES AREN'T FREE FOR REAL NIGGER GOD I HATE USELESS BLACK PEOPLE
It was a Bush policy that went into effect during Obamas first month as President. Started by the great white holy Republican Reagan.

But go ahead and call it fake news or whatever it is that doubles as your safety blanket.

>trump likes to brag about the stock market, so let's start there.
Who cares? That's like saying we had 70% better weather under Reagan

when did I say anything about Trump? Jesus Christ how bad do you want to suck his dick dude

>A hell of a lot stronger than any faggot conservative
not a conservative, but thanks for being obvious.
>get violent because thinking is hard

Real shit that beat was pretty good.

Bush and Reagan were both shit. That doesn't mean Obama is great. He was JUST AS SHITTY.
How is it so hard to understand that Obama was a piece of shit like every other politician

But corporations having the control is somehow better? Corporations ARE the government. That's why its been struck down.

Shittd

>But corporations having the control is somehow better? Corporations ARE the government
so net neutrality doesn't matter at all
>then why are you whining about it?

Get violent with conservative losers because we're tired of listening to you. Tired of your existence in general. You've pushed the real America to the point that we just might have to send you all to hell Civil War 2 style. You know, just to clean up the place a little bit.

Don't press your luck, homocuck conservatives. Don't press your luck.

How does Trump represent us as a growing people. Our ideals and concepts are different in this day and age. What gay marriage LGBT and acceptance of other people peoples cultures. Trump has done nothing to bring us together as a people. He is living in the Stone Age of the Reagan years and all the other old Republicans before him we don't need someone like that to grow as a people we need Progressive liberals two connect our countries and become one.

people who have 401(k) accounts and college funds for their kids and anything else probably care that the market grew by 2.5x

>Get violent with conservative losers because we're tired of listening to you
u aren't listening to me. you are reading me.
>niggers are so fucking dumb

Trump still thinks its 1982 and he's a baller with lots of coke at a Studio 54 party.

>people who have 401(k) accounts
those people are called "suckers"
>fuck those morons

Fake news

lol wut?

This is what you look like when you've failed at everything in life.

401k who cares about that shit? That's for pencil dick losers.

What's studio 54

real America said MAGA and the delusional left still hasn't figured out why.
So Milo is coming back to Berkeley you going to play into his hands again and violently protest and give him a larger platform?

Shitd is when you lose evrything

it's for people who want to retire? are you a fucking idiot?

If you look up "Osama death 2001" you will find many even official news websites attempting to pass the hoax that he had passed away peacefully from lung cancer in his sleep

your problem isn't that you're conservative or racist. it's that you're fucking dumb and unashamed of it.

Like a president?
I guess my idea of failing was way off.

Retirement on a 401k lmao.....
Yeah enjoy your ramen, and ice water when you get old.

That little faggot isn't thinking about retiring, he's still debating on whether or not to drop out of high school so he has more free time to get penetrated by his dad.

>someone actually fell for this bait
Whew

Real America voted for Hillary by a landslide. Fuck off, Trumpcunt homofag.

>it's for people who want to retire?
it's for people who want other people to waste their money for them.
>Stock Exchange and Central Banking are the biggest wealth theft schemes in history.

It all comes down to this. Do you want a future for America or not?

Fucking pissed off crackers like you wouldn't believe. Silly white people. Made them so angry they elected an orange-colored man.

What a loser

lol uh oh. looks like somebody's seen videos about the protocols of the elders of zion on the internet.

and your financial planning advice would be what?

>seen videos about the protocols of the elders of zion
i've read it, you illiterate nigger.
>and your financial planning advice would be what?
kill urself. that's the surest bet.

I bet he's betting on winning the lotto

He put a man in the ladies restroom

>He put a man in the ladies restroom
4 MORE QUEERS
4 MORE QUEERS

>not recognizing counterbait
WEW
E
W

Now if you said invest in an IRA maybe I'd take you seriously, but hey let your boss tell you how special you are for having a 401k account and no pension.

jack and shit and jack just left town

great, you can read. but if you're buying into a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory, you're still lacking the ability to think critically. enjoy your soon to be automated minimum wage job while trump literally pisses on you as a failure.

i'll be the pencil dicked faggot who successfully retired whose hand me down clothes you get from the homeless shelter.

way to show me who's boss.

This, see this this is what trump voters actually believe.

i didn't say anything other than that people with 401(k)s aren't cucks or losers or anything. they're just people with jobs and retirement plans, and that's not nothing.

the death of america.

>and no, trump can't save us.