New wwyd thread, replies get replies

new wwyd thread, replies get replies

bump

Untie that top and free those tits, biting and licking as my hands reach around and squeeze her ass.

Would contribute if it was ever actually r4r.

ass needs a rough treatment

Spin her around and get her down on all fours, smacking her ass before shoving my cock into her pussy.

Left.

Lets see, if it's actually your Gf I'll reply, I get more off when it's actually others gfs. I don't want any replies I just want to reply

My actual gf i can provide more

do so

Dressed slutty again, tits hanging out

Id get her naked and on her back in bed with her head hanging off the end. I'd then start to fuck her mouth and grab on to her huge tits while you watch from behind and make eye contact with her while my nuts are slapping her face. Then when I finish in and around her mouth you can watch it ooze down her face. Then I'd leave the room and have you wipe her face down and make sure she's on all fours when I get back to fuck her asshole

any full body?

wwyd to her?

i'd get her behind a corner and start choking her while pressing her against a wall, tearing down that bikini to get her tits hanging in front of me. i'd alternate between slapping her face and tits lightly, lifting her up and impaling her on my cock as i fuck her against the wall, holding her mouth shut while groping her ass, hammering her without other people noticing. in the end i'd cum all over her tits and let her rub my semen in

Full body for you

mm yes rape this whore what else

On all fours

Have her laid across my lap blowing me while I finer bang her asshole and pussy. Once I feel ready I'd get her on all fours and plow her asshole, I'd have her feet crossed together and you could watch from behind only seeing her pussy getting smacked with my balls while I plow her asshole and her feet bouncing from it. Then you can see her toes start to curl when I cum into her asshole and let it droop out onto her feet

wwyd? be rough and cuck

Wwyd to Abby?

damn, i'd throw her on the bed and whip out my dick to shove it in her face, having her take my full length into her mouth. i soon begin skullfucking her, thrusting in her mouth pussy, getting her all teary before tearing apart her top and shoving my cock between her massive tits, telling her to squeeze them together as i fuck them. while i do so, i shove my fingers into her dripping wet pussy, fingering her as she massages me with her tits, getting her to moan through the whole house. as she cums, i shoot my load all over her face.
any feet?

shove her face first into wall and take her from behind

where would you cum?

post feet

inside her cunt. dont pull out

Take her behind the booths, bend her over, pull that tiny dress up and fuck her little ass. Then flip her over, rip the dress off, and make her blow me while I punch her nipples. Then, Id cum right in her glasses and make her lick it up.
Wwyd

get her braces

Guess u didnt want her tight pink asshole

i'd eat her ass from behind while fingering her tight snatch, getting both nice and wet. she'd squirm and grind her ass against my face, to which i react with mounting her on me so she can suck my dick in 69 while i eat her out. after i've prepared her, i'd stick my dick into her pussy for a few thrusts to get that juice on my dick as lubricant to thrust deep into that ass, jackhammering that gorgeous butt into oblivion. when finishing, i'd shoot all my load into that tight asshole.
got any more ass pics? some feet pics too?

More ass

Post more and I'll wwyd

got damn, that ass is fucking perfect. got any more of her in lingerie?

post feet of right

dont have, soz

Like this

ass then

yea, anything like that. socks, garter belts, babydolls, anything you have.
how slutty is she in bed? does she know you're sharing her online?

U have to use and abuse though

id fuck right in front of her friends and cum inside her pussy

feed her drinks. get her drunk and take her to the mens room. fuck her in all holes and leave her there

right now i only have that ass in mind. i'll think of something though

I would pull down her bikini bottoms and lick her tight cunt until its super wet. Then I'd mount her doggy style and start fucking her with long slow strokes while I take off her bikini top and free her titties. I start pentrating her faster as I feel up her tits and then switch to pulling her long black hair as I pound her hard and fast as I can. I finish her with a big creampie dripping out of her gaping pussy.

I want to grab her by the waist and slam her down on my cock over and over while telling her what a dirty slut she is.

Would have the left one in cowgirl
Cum inside the rights ass

Any nudes of her?

She is super slutty bdsm, butt plugs spanking, choking, roleplay, rapeplay

get her drunk. take her home. do whatever i wanted to her. probably ass to mouth. cum in her mouth then cuddle.

I would have her climb on top and ride me cowgirl so I can see her freckly face as she takes my cock deep and fast. When I'm about to cum, I pick her up off of me and push her down on the bed with her head hanging off. I pull back her head with her pony tail and then brutally throat fuck her pretty face until I shoot a huge load of cum down her throat

would fuck her right at that spot making her moan like a whore so everyone on that ship can see and hear what she's made for before she returns on it

i would grab her by her hair and pull her on her knees forcefully, taking her by the back of her head and pressing her lips on my cock, shoving it balls deep into her. i'd mercilessly fuck her throat, getting her saliva all over it and having it run down her chin and drop to the floor in a small puddle. i'd then pull her head back by her hair again, slap her red face, her makeup all smeared around and ruined, and turn her around. i'd slap her ass a few times, then bury my face in it, sticking my nose deep into her asshole while eating out her pussy, having her grind herself all the way against my face. after i had enough of that, i'd grab a magic wand and place it on her clit before brutally fucking her ass with full force, slapping her cheeks with every thrust and pulling her hair to make her look into my eyes as i violate her backdoor. shoving three fingers into her mouth that have been in her ass before, making her suck on them as she cums intensely from that fucking she has just received. after i was done with her ass i'd shove my dick into her throat again, pushing it all the way against the back of her mouth, having her clean up her ass from my dick as i shoot my load into her throat.

another of the rest of her

I would MMF her with a buddy while her cuck boyfriend watches. She starts by giving us a sloppy blow job to get us nice and hard. When she's focusing on sucking my buddys dick, I pull her into doggy style and start spit roasting her. When I start edging, I pull out of her and have her lick my balls while my buddy takes over pounding her pussy. Once I've recovered a bit, my buddy switches to having her ride him on top and I position myself behind her so I can fuck her tight asshole. We double penetrate her until we both fill her with cum. Then we make her cuck boyfriend eat our cum out of her pussy and ass.

I would take her to a frat party and get her super drunk. Once she's grinding on pretty much every dick on the dance floor, I take her upstairs to one of the fuck rooms. I leave her there with a big black dude who fucks her every hole and fills her with cum

She loves things in her big ass, she would beg u for more

would take that plug out and suck it while i hold my dick in her ass

i would take a plug three times that size make her wear this in addition to an extremely short dress that barely covers her cheeks with no panties, then take her for a walk. each nook and cranny that we're undisturbed in i'd pull her behind, hike up that dress and fuck her for a few thrusts, then resume walking as if nothing happened, getting her all worked up and horny. after repeating that for five or six times i'd drag her home again and remove the plug to replace it with my raging boner that has just been aching to fuck that perfect ass, pressing her against the wall and making her scream through the whole house.

Her fat ass is made for fucking

would tie her hands behind her back and give her some drugs to make sure she has a blissfully face for the next couple of hours. Then I would get a football-team to cum on her all together until her face and dress is all wet of it. I would then take a picture of her with her happy face and send it to all her friends saying "just had the time of my life"

take her to the bathroom and slap my dick on her tits while she blows me

in that bath tub, i'd soap her up really well and then have her sit on my lap. my dick would get squeezed between her cheeks, rubbing up and down and growing with each movement. i'd grab her head and force her on my cock again, her ass jiggling in the air for me to enjoy. i'd reach over and shove a shampoo bottle in it, fucking her butthole with it and making her moan with my dick in her mouth. after i've had enough of her throat, i'd grab her by the legs and turn her around, brutalizing her asshole again and removing half of the water from the bathtub during that process.
got any legs/feet of her?

would get her drunk enough to suck my dick and say how much a whore she is again and again while beeing recorded. Would then blackmail her with that recording and force her to change her look. A couple of months later she would have bleach blond hair, wear lots of makeup and got a huge breast enlargement

Some and ass feet to follow as u continue brutalizing her

would nail her into a fucking-machine to get constantly penetrated for hours until she nearly passes out but her body still respons with an orgasm every couple minutes. Would enjoy her getting nuts by that treatment beeing left to only be thinking about getting fucked afterwards

That bitch is hot af. Any more pics of her? I'd fuck her bareback and slap the fuck out of her

Would love to see her green eyes while she is choking with my cock, fighting to get some air.

She deserves a good deepthroat and the cumshot will go on her hair, on top of that blonde fringe leaving her sticky

Would grab her head and force my cock between her lips and down her whore throat, pumping my cock deep into her mouth and choking her. With tears streaming from her eyes, I'd throw her off me when I was bored and tear her clothes off, slamming my cock into her asshole and drilling her tight little ass until I blast my hot cum deep in her.

Wwyd

another pic

omg i would tie her down and keep her as my sex slave for weeks! fuck shes cute.. one on the left i mean,

She'd make a good little cumslut, sucking me while I watch tv and run my hands through her hair. When I get hard enough, I'll push her off my dick and fuck her from behind while gripping her neck tight

i would drug her and carry her body to a pub bathroom where i would rip her clothes and throw them in the toilet, tie her inside and push the panties in to her mouth.i would rec how i break her ass with my dick and how i fill her slutty anus of warm cum only to left her nude and dirty body there. i would later force her to watch how i upload the video to facebook.

PD: Bitchy Sis

would rip her cloth and force her on all four in front of a mirrow. Would then fuck her rough and force her to watch herself in the mirrow. I would keep asking her if she sees a whore beeing used and she would have to answer "yes, I do!".

Sounds nice another one of her

Any other better pics? she looks like to have an interesting ass under those shorts would like to pound that while I hear her begging for more.

pull her by her hair firmly and fuck her bent over only unzipping her jeans, stil dressed, would cum inside her, leaving a sticky creampie, ready to get her jeans on and wear my cum all the day, feeling it going down her tights

wwyd??

would have her kneel down an referr to me as her master. Would then fuck her deep into her mouth and cum on her face. Afterwards I would have her stay on her knees for t least another hour without moving

another of her face

would tie her up on a pool table in some sketchy pool place and let everyone take turns.

Right gets the roughest facefuck of her life. After that, she gets tied in a sex swing and bareback fucked then whipped

would rip off her cloth and tie her to that table. Would then fuck her and leave her with a sign "for public use"

would plug a dildo into her ass and have her walk out all day wearing that dress

Choked while ass fucked then slapped silly before a rough facefuck