What do you think will hapen to Canada in the future?

I think Canada will be either invaded by russia or china. The Anglo saxono are way too complacent and that's not a good thing.

By the way, how would you Rae this girl on a scale of 0 to 10?

11/10

Consumed by Asians. A Chinese baby in every blonde European womb by 2050. And thank god for that.

10/10

put ur dukes up m8

>no ass, no tits, unbelievably hairy snatch, slanty chink eyes, and the list goes on.
typical little brown fucking machine.

I hope the US pity-nukes us

>4% Chinese
>LOL CANADA IS CHINESE
if that's the case than England is Muslim

It's Canada?

Who fucking cares?

I think Canada is too irrelevant to be invaded by anyone. Well, maybe the US, just because you are right there and it would be easy.

US won't let us get invaded directly. Who do you think they'd rather have as neighbors? Beta Canada or ruthless Russia/China.

But China is already in the process of taking us over indirectly.

Canada will be the first caliphate state of America

She has a nice penis.

To be honest, I think we're heading toward the same path as Greece. Our economy is already pretty shaky and we haven't had our housing bubble burst. A single commodity went down in price and our entire country collapsed, yet you honestly think Canada will not default on our debt once the housing bubble bursts? topkek
This country is relying on two very shady things, first we're relying on the complete lack of statistics and regulation of foreign investments, and we're relying on the Chinese government maintaining a very high level of corruption so they continue to funnel money into our housing markets. As of right now both of those things seem to be pretty uncertain.

Once we're in debt I doubt we'll be "annexed" or anything, immigration will plummet since there will be nothing of value left here anyway, the majority of the intelligent Canadians are already heading to the US or will head there in the near future.

China already owns us, we just haven't realized it yet.

>I think Canada is too irrelevant to be invaded by anyone.
Could honestly be their saving grace.

China does not have to invade you fucking retard they own all the oil/gas/mining no need to have to worry about running two countries

It's sad, I love this country I always defend it but to be honest I think Canada will be the next Argentina our economy is completely worthless, I don't think we'll ever be third world tier but things are going to get worse here.
I hope I'm wrong but this is the way things seem to be going

Canada will have a race war. Greece did not.

Flood by white french
Make Quebec great again

9/10

~7.5/10

>mfw all these white weebs having no taste in asian women giving her 10/10

>No ass, no tits, unbelievably hairy snatch
>Derp

Her tits tits and ass look great, are you into 180lb pigs?. Also, Asian women usually barely even grow pubic hair on their lips, a shaven Asian pussy is as soft as a western girl waxed. Sorry you've never touched a vagina in your life.

The only question in doubt is how her legs look, if they are short for her height then she is a 7.5/10, if they are proportionate for her height she is a 9.5/10.

You are a colossal faggot.

Most economic outlooks are heavily relying on China, and of course China's economy is recovering way too slowly.
Basically we were trapped in both the Chinese boom and the oil boom and now our economy is completely fucked due to zero regulation of anything going on here. Actually it's not even so much regulation, some statistics first of all would be nice, but of course our government intentionally prevented any sort of collection of statistics regarding foreign investments, and they still continue to do so.

This country is going to fail and yet we can't even make a chart explaining why because we literally have no data on it, we just know that it will happen because it's correlating really well with what is going on in foreign countries like China.
If there is not another boom in both China and oil commodities that is equivalent to when we were hitting like $80+/barrel, then Canada will bust. There is no room for middle ground because of the huge inflation in housing markets and wage inflation among oil and trades industries.

There is no housing bubble in Canada. Yes, foreign money is a contributing factor, but it's not the cause for the increase in housing prices.

The problem, at least in Ontario, stems from the fact that there is a huge housing shortage caused by land use policies and a shortage of serviced developable land. Since 2005, you have the Greenbelt putting a physical cap on the space that is left for development. At the same time, the development process has slowed right down. We built half the houses last year than we did in 2000. A violent market correction isn't required to solve the housing problem. Someone needs to light a fire under the province's ass to get buildings up faster.

I do think our economy has big issues, but the housing market isn't one of them.

Man too bad they all don't look like that