Hey Sup Forumsros im starting to come down with strep throat but its not too bad, would i be okay if i smoked a bowl?

Hey Sup Forumsros im starting to come down with strep throat but its not too bad, would i be okay if i smoked a bowl?

Also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-dry-herb-vaporizer.html?spm=2114.search0104.0.0.WqfSpf&initiative_id=AS_20170913153553&site=glo&SortType=price_asc&SearchText=dry herb vaporizer&CatId=200005281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you have a bong good sir? i would ice the water and it should help.

bump..?

No sir infact the bowl i have is made out of tin foil

shit bro that might tear up your throat. i would take small tokes, so as to minimize coughing. have some milk or ice cream nearby in case that shit happens. feel better soon.

dont be a pussy, bro. just rip that shit til your eyes lookin like clifford

Op here i dont really get irratated by the smoke, like i wont cough at all normally and ill be smoking shake

Dont get red eyes :) or cotten mouth :)

do it

aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-dry-herb-vaporizer.html?spm=2114.search0104.0.0.WqfSpf&initiative_id=AS_20170913153553&site=glo&SortType=price_asc&SearchText=dry herb vaporizer&CatId=200005281

Also im curious to know is 6g of shake good for 20$ vs 2g of just bud i mean simple math obviously but like will i be missing out on anythin

if i could buy that stuff i would, im still in highschool man

ask for gift cards next birthday/christmas

Will do

I'm actually getting over a really bad case of strep throat myself. Smoked the entire time, tobacco too. It's fine to smoke but the recovery time is a little longer, but I'm sure your doctor gave you more than enough antibiotics

i havent seen the doctor yet my throat just started hurting this morning, it may not even be strep but it does look like it(white spots on the back of my throat)

goodnight and
good luck

also make sure you take all them anti biotics

I was smoking before going to the doctor as well, as long as you don't wait to go, which you shouldn't anyway, you'll be totally fine. I didn't go until like 3 days after and i felt like i was dying, but thats really only because I waited, not really from smoking at all. I would just recommend not sharing your piece with other people so you don't fuck them over

Im a loner stoner :( and yea i aint a dick like anyways

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump