New trap/cd/femboy thread!

New trap/cd/femboy thread!

Hi!

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

orly?

i posted this in the other thread but i feel its necessary to show myself off here too

Certainly was!

Might aswell

I run a discord solely for traps to be... traps with eachother. anyone want in?

that's an ass id pour my seed in.

Love the colors and the sheer thong.

One more, don't want to post too many. Rather not ruin my mates self esteem if someone recognised him.

Repeating from last thread but is there a bottom limit to being a sugar daddy or would there be no point if you aren't spending hundreds

Such an attention whore. What? Yes I'm doing the same thing...

i might dress up again tonight and post, ive been working out for a few months now, i may look a bit different

CUTE

id fuck your mate. he looks like he sucks a good dick

thank you :P

v. cute

Stop posting them. It's totally an invasion of his privacy :(

lol

Different how? However different, if anything like that first, I'm sure we all want more.

different like i can squat 135 lbs, and have more defined features all around

just a gender-fuck representing. Ya'll are super attractive! Keep it coming please!

I have thought that myself, never asked though.

Yeah totally, my "friend." Is anyone actually believing this? It's like 5th grade level lying. Plus these shitty filters are cancer.

This is like the most common TV ploy in history.

ew

but user this isn't TV

amazing

Bruh... welcome to Sup Forums
Where anyone can be offended and nobody gives a damn.

I'd your friend with my friends dick

Bigger, more defined squat booty. Yes please.

I'm aware of the site :p

Has any user actually met a Sup Forums trap? The always seem to be so fucking far away?

great ass :D

If you were following the previous thread I had explained how I aquired these images. Assumed the cancer was spreading from there thus already being informed.

tell "your" friend hw is a cutie.

should we post location? im from saskatoon, SK, Canada

CUTE !

Thanks ^_^

>Canada
Christ.

I'm in London.

Hi !

i mean, same queen..

What I mean Is do you have to be loaded or can you just buy them dresses and stuff every once and a while?

Denver trap

I haven't had any luck myself either, and I'm a trap. It's 150 miles to the nearest real city for me.

zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039

>Is there a minimum limit of spending to be considered a sugar daddy? Or is it only worth it when the person showers you in hundreds worth if stuff?

you dont have to spend hundreds, i spend what i can afford. lately its been $50 a couple times a month

please more chastity caged sluts

I don't think that's been updated in years. It doesn't even work properly.

I doubt it. I'd probably only ask for gas money and maybe a little extra to invest in new dresses, so like 10-20 a visit tops. I am kind of a slut though.

cute af. more pls

Hey, sorry, like I said in the previous thread. It's sort of a sugar daddy's job to spend money on their little. I really don't mean to sound arrogant, or stuck up, or greedy, but if they spend like, £10 on me, then expect me to be their little indefinitely, that's uhmmm, well, not ideal. I dunno, I've never had a daddy, or a sugar daddy, I'm not sure what's good, and what isn't :(

favorite pic of the week so far

>dat outfit
>dat subtle chastity

i buy from their wishlist, or give amazon cards, and in return i ask for pics of them in clothes i bought for them or using a toy or w/e

Being poor isn't very fun, but the last thing I want to be is an obnoxious e-begging whore. Have this pic anyway

what are all the cool kids using now days?

Do you ever get to fuck them?

That sounds reasonable, I already have a wishlist linked to my tumblr, for people to buy me things, and in return I'll take pictures wearing the outfit or accessory

Oh so you probably don't have to be loaded? Nice
This sounds like a good option.

any traps from belfast?

no, im not a meet up kind of guy, i have my own anxiety issues
yep reasonable
thanks

Got more?

having a wishlist and being a beggar are far removed

Yeah, as long as the person can actually afford to buy me little things now and again (along with being nice to me, and not expecting too much) I'll be a happy kitten

im a trap and people have offered me money a couple times but i cant accept it idk how to get over the feeling of guilt and worry about accepting it

Beautiful

Bait

Hello, gentlemen

No offense, but saying you're a trap doesn't automatically make you a trap. Any pictures?

WELL HI

Think of it more from their angle. You're doing them a favor and fulfilling a fantasy of theirs, improving their well being, and getting paid to do it.

Fuck, you're yummy. Got a kik?

Damn!!

:)

wow!

you are my goal

anyone have that gif of the femboy playing with his foreskin while wearing rainbow leg warmers?

do you have a chastity you'd like to show us?

i just dont want to let them down
i dont really wanna post myself here again tho other people sometime post me, doesnt matter much

Damn, I sorta wanna link my wishlist here now, but I'm super afraid, will anybody find out my address? Is that possible through Amazon? Anxietyyyy

this user gets it

This is a straight up complement, but you look like a fantasy blow-up doll, and your tits are incredible, would love to see more.

Aww, you're too sweet.

Thank you

looking great! :)

im gonna dress up later tonight, lets hope im improved a bit :)

dont link it here sweety
make a throwaway email or use kik or something to communicate first

Maybe a top trap will come out of the wood works if I offer to buy them stuff then.

I've been curious about chastity but never actually done it
I'll take it as a compliment then :P

Ehhh, sorry, but I can't imagine you being a trap then. No offense :/

I did save quite a few. I'll leave one more here. I'll save the rest for another thread.

Goddamn you are so sexy and I love the effort in your self pics. I'm a new fan!

No ass pic?

traps are the best. i hope to have one for myself one day

show dick pic