Can we all just come to the conclusion they are horrible shit people

Can we all just come to the conclusion they are horrible shit people

Other urls found in this thread:

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/GNikooelESw
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism
dictionary.com/browse/racist
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. That would imply that blacks are people in the first place.

/thread

All niggers do Is kill each other in ghettos and eat fucking chicken.

Yes. They are. Disgusting apes

If black lives matter so much; then why do blacks kill more black "people" than anybody else?

Slavemasters? Yeah they were horrible people and anyone defending them is a faggot neckbeard.

Since when did Sup Forums turn into a racist board? (Rhetoric question. The answer is the last few months)

Shut up, nigger.

but niggers are responsible for 80 percent of crime even tho they are the minority they smell bad and they contribute nothing just drain welfare and rack up debt they are not helping humanity quite the opppsotie destroying it......

Nice trashtalking, faggots. Bet you wouldn't open your cunt mouths irl, would you, because as far as I know 99% of Sup Forums consists of pussies and the other 1% are bronies. Keep talking shit behind a screen, me and you both know that's the only place you would be talking shit. Fite me.

Well, it wasn't smart to like import tones of them as salves. What, were they just going to be salves for ever and ever? Someone didn't think this through.

You seem pretty pissed off. I can't say I'm surprised though, nig nog.

Yet somehow, I feel as if they can still type better than you. I also find it hard to believe that they are responsible for 80% of the crimes, when whites are around 40% of the prison/jail population. The fact you think they all smell bad, leads me to believe you have never been around one without just trying to find flaws in them. The rest of your post is incoherent garbage, it is quite likely you should just neck yourself, because you are not helping the English language, just destroying it.

1 nigger found who can read and write, call the papers!

Look, I'm sorry that school didn't do you any good. I'm sorry that you got shit genetics when it comes to critical thinking. It shouldn't matter what race I am, when you disregard half of your disproved argument.

haha damn straight i know if i'm in the ghetto i'm out numbered nigger to 1

>>/R/eddit

Fuck this nigger. Short and sweet you pavement apes should be shot like dogs in the street.

Go suck some more

dogs that fuck all your decent looking bitches

Look this nig-nog got himself a white mans education. Still wouldn't piss on your teeth if your gums were on fire

Hahaha. No self respecting white woman would fuck a nigger.

>if your gums were on fire
and somehow I'm the retarded nigga. Sup Forumsitch, you the forest gump to my bubba.

Keep talking trash, nig nog. So many words come pouring out of you shit mouth, yet so little action is done. Pussiboi

Bubba dies.

No self respecting woman would get near a guy that cries about jews and white genocide. They get on the smart guy, the rich guy, or the big dicked guy, not the pussy that blames everyone for their problems.

> implying you've been in the ghetto
Privileged pussiboi

and forest fucks a chick that has been blacked.

Nobody is crying we are just in agreement that niggers are the lowest form of people. And if we are talking women nigger bitches are the ugliest group of bitches out there

Yeah but forest makes them panthers look like bitches. Don't forget Jenny fucked that nigger and got aids

>Nobody is crying
You could've fooled me.

White people are the real niggers:

They love KFC, they eat watermelon, they lie, cheat, and steal, they constantly shoot each other, and they always bitch and complain.

No racism = No white people

Can I get a WHITE POWER?

Wait I think you got that backwards

We're lucky all they took was our sports and women

thats right goyim. keep fighting eachother. we got a.i now. may you all rot in the hell you're making for eachother. far, far away from our shekels.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

white males are a net benefit to the economy.
Black males are a net negative to the economy while breeding 7x more than whites

I'm sticking to the idea that all people are horrible shit. Especially.

youtu.be/GNikooelESw

dont forget they take your place in colleges and at work getting more money and better functions because of diversity quotas

>When 1 drop black, is black

sure one might argue that they are human, but one cant argue that they are civilized

lopez, there's a good jewish name

This guy is a Sup Forums hero I applaud you.

Just because you fucked up Pewds doesn't mean you can just shitpost on Sup Forums all day

Are you the police?

oh, look at that. yet another trump supporter who's "totally not racist, you guys!"

being this mad that your g.f got blacked.

I am a racist but not a fan of trump so..............

This is correct.

they who have not invented anything in the society they live in claim their society would be superior, delusion on the highest scale

>being pussywhipped
>loving sports like football but totally not in a gay way, bro
>needing a college cirriculum in order to learn how to do something
>working like a bitch at a bargain for somebody else.

fuckit. let em have it. real men dont get worried about any of those things.

pro-tip. yes

jews dont care about their christian names, they have hebrew names. the christian names are constantly changed to hide their identity

well, its good to see you faggots starting to admit your master threw you a big nothingburger.

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>blacks are 13% of the US population
>1/3rd of them are felons
>commit virtually all interracial crime
>commit 50% of all murders
>commit over 50% of all robberies and assaults
Truly they are the worst race of "people".

blue pilled faggot, just kys

>The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.
>muh drama
>muh narrative
>muh empty life's externally sourced meaning

/thread

nope. you're stuck with me till you elect someone that actually does something about it other than whining on twitter.

>i invented my own definition of the word "racism" so it sounds better
meanwhile in the REAL dictionary:

racism
NOUN

mass noun
1Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

More example sentencesSynonyms
1.1 The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism
dictionary.com/browse/racist
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

congratulations, you've bought into bullshit propaganda, and are now acting out 1984 irl.

>internationalist globalist jewish commies
>i just add all the words i've been taught to dislike in a long string of words, and then apply it to everything i don't understand

>spouts made up statistics
>see blacks are the worst
Keep trying, maybe someday you will realize the problem, until then enjoy blaming other people for your problems.

agreed. racists are just people who celebrate their incurable victim complexes. not a big surprise they go after sjw's so hard, nobody else holds a clearer mirror to them.

Kill yourself, bourgeois neoliberal.
>left and right agree

DELETE THIS!

>victim complexes
More like savior complexes, but 100% agree. This is the competitive world both of them ordered. They both need to shut up and swallow like the good little corporate bitches both are.

every time you reply to me it gives me even more reason to live and keep talking. btw, what ever happened to that 'rope day' anyway? wait, dont tell me. its "soon" isnt it?

Newfag detected

They are shit people not because of their race, but because they were raised like shit and like most people they aren't intelligent enough to be decent human beings

yeah? i dont really see them even pretending to do anything heroic. only places they're active are in areas that they dont think anyone will hurt them.

ill start respecting them as soon as they start deploying into ghettos and getting down to the business they're saying somebody else should do at some arbitrary point in the future.

I am so proud of you Sup Forums first reply in thread and its spot on.

careful. he might cry.

Which are you?

Whats this?????
Blacks enslaving blacks and selling them to the white man?????
Well time to right another school history book that completely ignores this for the standard "EVIL WHITE PEOPLE CAPTURE AND ENSLAVE PROUD TRIBAL BLACKS"

he might? He already was when he started throwing out the term "blue pill".

agressive animal behaviour detected

>???
>time to right
You should be nowhere near anything that is for educational purposes.

hahaha true. but notice hes not replying anymore. guess he's trying to get me to kill myself.

>Implying it's not that way still.

People claim 1/64th black.

Jesus Christ, newfag...

dont tell him that, hes already whining about being cucked by wikipedia every time he tries to edit history

They fail to realize that the silent treatment only works if they don't whine and spout garbage all the time.

>White people are the real saints:
>They created KFC so blacks wouldn't starve to death, they cultivated the watermelon so blacks would have something to live for, they created law and order so blacks wouldn't nig on other blacks all the time, they constantly try to keep guns out of the hands of blacks to keep blacks from shooting each other, and they always do it no matter how much blacks bitch and complain.
>No racism = Black people stop hating

Uh it's been like this forever newbie