General before/after boob job thread

General before/after boob job thread

realdrsix on Snapchat

MOAR

wtf is going there...a surgeon got sued for sure.

those are some nice ass tits....post some more man

Is better than
Why did she do it?

Women make a lot of bad choices. I guess these women value what random people think, more than what the person they will be with thinks. God damned congealed frankentits thread,

is 2mb the most? lets roll over to HR then the limit there is much higher and theyd probably appreciate it as well.....!

Yes!
because in that picture she looks completely fine.
More is not better. Many men don't even like large tits. Personally, I just want an authentic girl, size does not matter.

is this the before or after? def curious to see an after, looks like before....

Give this girl her money back.

Hate to be "that guy" but I've always preferred smaller tits. They're firmer and don't start sagging to the floor at 25.

Before, the pic below is after

These are right after surgery, they settle more and look more 'normal' after a few months

those are nice.....

fake tits are so fucking disgusting holy fucking shit

>when you're brainwashed into believing you need fake tits to be happy
>when you failed in the "just accept your body/reality" class life has been teaching you since birth
>when you pay the same shitbags who make people feel as insecure as you do about your body
wew lads, people (woman in peticular) sure are fucking stupid

>I guess these women value what random people think, more than what the person they will be with thinks.

pretty much all women. They are cock-teases. The beta who sees those every night is not going anywhere.

Should I continue?

bamp