/brit/

youtu.be/QUzqcFvBl4E

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilacwiiiine
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4480584/Tom-Hardy-smiles-Audi-Polo-Challenge-Ascot.html
mobile.twitter.com/taygogo
youtube.com/watch?v=tdd2cF8UgfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fjmxT_TABaw
youtu.be/jdwQJ29Jqps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>early
fucking dumb taig cunt

need a bf

not a normie, just need one. simple as.

bitch I might be

irish subhuman

it's quite interesting how anyone who dislikes dogs/alcohol/Christianity/the Tories etc. is called Rasheed on here.

I presume they'd have a meltdown irl if they realised I'm white, blue eyed and fair haired

imagine instantly making assumptions about someone's race based on their opinions, baffling

twitter.com/lilacwiiiine

Yes. I got a knife pulled on me for having a prod name in Glasgow. Never have I ever received sectarian threats in Belfast
>In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility..

TIIME

GOT THE TIME

TICK

TICK

TICKIN IN MY HEAD

just found out /n/ exists

Extreme autism

>hmm, how can i become a professional victim?
>ah i'm a woman, that already nets me some victim points
>hmmm i'm not black or brown though, how can i still claim i am being oppressed even though i have white skin?
>i know, i'll just say i'm jewish and everyone who disagrees with me is now an anti-semite
>oh and also i'll say i'm irish so i'm even more of a victim
>aaaaah yes i'll also claim to be a catholic despite not attending sunday mass and having no clue about catholicism or christianity itself in the slightest
>i exploit desperate men and get them to buy me things in exchange for slag pictures...how do i claim oppression from this?
>ah yes, i'll just call myself a "sex worker" and say that "sex workers" are oppressed because they are looked down upon in general society
>yes i know i said im a catholic but that doesnt mean i should hold myself to the moral standard of a good christian girl haha, don't oppress me just because i prostitute myself since i'm too incapable to hold a real job
>oh and i'll also claim to have several mental illnesses haha, now i truly am oppressed
>hmm maybe for good measure i should tell people that i'm bisexual so that i can fit into the LGBT community and also claim oppression despite the fact that i have never dated a girl, have never made any remarks about them sexually and have never shown even the slightest marks of bicuriosity or interest

the absolute fucking STATE of the commie slags

>not a normie

just found out im gay lads

T.Rasheed

Great choice in music OP

gobble on my meat stick, fuckboy

You're clearly a rasheed. fuck off back to your own country

Is the Daily mail autistic?

>Emerging from his camo-coloured crew neck T-shirt were a selection of his trademark tattoos, including a smoking skull wearing a top-hat.

>He paired the rugged look with ripped jeans and sturdy black boots.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4480584/Tom-Hardy-smiles-Audi-Polo-Challenge-Ascot.html

would rather be an Irishman than a jock 2bqh lads

>A prod who was raised in Scotland but now lives in Belfast is posting about how the Irish have a victim complex

This sounds eerily similar to the mentally ill loyalist teenager with Scottish parents living in NI who had a mental brake down a few weeks ago because he thought the red hand commando was after him over a twenty bag on tic

Stupid subhuman Hun fuck

He raises a good point.

Martyr complex and looking for an excuse to feel oppressed so they can act out violently while settling their conscious. Also I suspect it's because of heavy Irish immigration in Glasgae and as a result quite a considerable amount of the people there have an Irish surname
see:
>In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility..

would kill myself if I was either desu

tattoos are embarrassing

they always write like that

Yeah it's definitely Joe the pathetic wall punching mong

going to laugh like a hyena at corbynites when may wins

Fucking Christ

mobile.twitter.com/taygogo

So is this lad really a teacher?

not an argument
idiots

oh no it is terrible how persecuted we all are, why must they reproach us and our coloured friends merely due to our alternative beliefs *swings a bike lock at your head*

Been getting drunk

Feel alcohol affecting me, but not blackout. And I have heartburn

Might quit

What a spastic

Little cunt was punching the wall with his wrists and thinks he's big because his knuckles were bleeding

wtf is hap'nin' to me, i'm falling in love with 80s r&b love songs because of vaporwave
why did i become this way?

youtube.com/watch?v=tdd2cF8UgfQ
ULTRA chune

Just imagine they're your pals.
youtube.com/watch?v=fjmxT_TABaw

nah he hit it some wack 2bh youre just jealous

just had some smoked salmon x

Read about this in a Derren Brown book and can confirm it works amazingly well. There's also a technique for memorising strings of numbers.

Give each number from 0-9 a phonetic word sound, eg. 0= sh, 1=L, 2=hard G, 3=B, 4=hard A, 5=S and so on. Give each number an object corresponding to that sound, one syllable based on the sound. eg. 0=sh(Shoe), 1=L(Loo), 2=G(Guy), 3=B(Bee). Don't give the single number objects a word that has two of the assigned noises. Write down and memorise the above, then give each double digit number an object: 10=L+sh(Leash), 11=L+L(Lily), 12=L+G(Leg) and so on. Do this for every number. It should be quite easy to memorise them once you've got the sound association with each number, even though there's 100 objects to learn.

Now, when confronted with a string of numbers eg. 6536087068688, all you have to do is break it up into pairs and see them as those objects. 65=K+T(Cat), 36=B+K(Buck), etc. Visualise those objects interacting with each other in sequence, and that will be easy to remember for hours. You can later recall that sequence and decode it for the string of numbers which would otherwise have been impossible to learn so quickly. Well done for reading all that to the end. You can feel proud of maintaining such an industrious mind in this quagmire of ADD.

hate the SNP so much

middle class petty nationalists dressed up in a leftist coat who invent a myth of england oppressing scotland

Think Aisha should do the old 'dom

*surreptitiously positions myself, legs apart, on the ground floor*

A marvellous feat of British engineering.

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Would suck a cock right now

I'm literally half Irish I'm not that hun cunt also if I remember correctly Joe is a prod but not a loyalist, I had a conversation with him on how he respects are kulture and wants us to co-exist

He hit it two little spastic bitch slaps with his wrist and went to hit it a third time but bitched out because punching wall = ouchy D:

Yeah good job mate

Tfw no qt cross eyed Jap to hug

Spinning A Fidget Spinner For 24 Hours Straight

i wouldn't have given you the time of day at school. but now you get to worship me privately. kneel. pay. kik: PrincessChelseaX97

the irish have contributed nothing to humanity

OH IT WAS THE GREATEST MIX UP THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

whats heavier, a kilo of feathers or a kilo of steel?

The irish built america

Got one here for you lad
*unzips*

wrong it was a very good punch, ffs did you hear the sound it made? doubt youd have the balls to do that

I FOUND A GIRL

WHO'S IN LOVE WITH A GIRL

SHE SAID THAT SHE'S TRIED

BUT SHE'S NOT INTO GUYS

a kilo of feel

nah, she's a kind proletarian who belongs in a kolkhoz, not doing findom

Dr. Pavel
I'm CIA

america was built by the english

irish were just used as beasts of burden in america just like niggers

thanks

Post the sound

Wrong, Joe is the most autistic loyalist going, I remember his post from reddit flags days

the steel because feathers are fucking gay

literally know him in real life and he's half irish you daftie

Who /japladidf/ here

youtu.be/jdwQJ29Jqps

CHOOOOOON

thump

do you ever film yourself doing the lewd and get turned on? Just videod myself in the shower like a slut desu

pic of me

english americans don't exist

nah im fat

Fuck up Joseph you scrote

It made a ploomp sound

pics

Founding fathers were all English

wow youre hard

>I'm literally half Irish but I'm not that hun cunt
>no HE'S half Irish
Fucking hell Joe keep your story straight if you're gonna pretend to be someone else

Never too late to find god, /brit/

pakistanis who were born in england are just as english as anyone else born there, moreso even

>The most hardcore loyalist here is also the resident underage spastic sadcase

Hmmm paints an accurate picture

please not bully

Was all worth it in the end, set off at 8am to get to the rally at 9am, ended up right at the front, facing Jeremy Corbyn and having his wife sitting next to me

He gave the most amazing speech and the number of people who turned up was wonderful, great outcome.

Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime Minister! Best day ever and best speech he has ever made, the media loved my knitted Corbyn and he will be in the papers

take your pills bit parnaoid mate

Please be my bf swede friend :3

yeah they're dead now though

It couldn't be any more obvious

Turn off your computer and go bitchslap a wall you fucking eejyt

america is a jewish construction

why would anyone want to be english?

Shave desu senpai

what kind if shithole caliphate is ireland to still have blasphemy laws

t. "professional" "mma" fighter that thinks he's hard and constantly bes a keyboard warrior

Shouldn't you be out screeching on the train tracks you junkie? Shame you've got no bollocks desu