AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH SOPA DE MACACO FUNNY GUISE RIGHT...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH SOPA DE MACACO FUNNY GUISE RIGHT ? HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HSOAAPSPPASOSOPASOPOPS NOPOPN SSOSPAS OLSOASOPAOPSOPASPOASPIOASOASasasdasdfasdfgasfas rfasft5we rw3w q2 qrw awraw wa wwe a e aw rew rfawtf awrawfmasepofm opmOPM[op

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. a cannibal

you seem angry
have a bowl of sopa de macaco to calm your nerves

HAHAHAAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY MONTAGHGES OIOH MY GOD ITS SOSUUIOPO JFUNNNYEIO

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

S

CARIOCAS ON SUICIDE WATCH

U M A D E L I C I A
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

O

he is from angola so.....

>this damage control

HES FROM RIO
E
S

F
R
O
M

R
I
O

SOPA

its an edited picture you lazy spicha

are they picking monkey heads?

this is indulgent and you should be ashamed

Do you even have monkeys in BR?

>tfw no brazilian gf

fac*book. com /bettynho.dussantos

do you even english

proofs or you're in full damage control

??

BTFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

wot?

Buy this album: amzn.to 2pBqbl9

oh mAN

Trump in Rio

What're you guys drinking tonight?

Monkeys are tasty tho.

just sit it out you dumb monkey.

we had sweden yes, designated shitting streets, polish intellectuals, khan'ds, shart in mart, amerismalls and now sopa de macaco is the shitty catchphrase flavour of the month that everyone smirks about

UMADelĂ­cia?

yeah
you will understand that brazilians are as much as bitch as americans when it comes to banter
and I don't know why, irl it isn't like this

There's something poetic about this sequence.
Firstly, we can see Bettynho. Clearly, he wants to share something with us. He is filled with questionable intentions, but also possesses a reassuring stare and a steady grip on the spoon. It invokes trust. You can see in his benevolent, wise eyes that he knows something you don't. He understands your doubts and doesn't condemn you for them, because he knows well that if you endure his trial, you will appreciate his gift.
Then we can see the chopped up monkey, a confusing and off-putting result of a seemingly cruel and pointless act. The baffling image doesn't fit the calm, joyful expression of the man we saw before a moment. Why is there death? Why is there suffering? A piece of the puzzle is clearly missing.
And finally, the revelation; the answer: a delicious soup, a proof that the monkey did not die in vain, that the monkey can become something more than just a mere sum of its chopped up parts, that even in every loss there is gain.
And all of this is so well encapsulated by Bettynho in just two words:
uma
delĂ­cia.
Thank you, based Bettynho. Thank you. You will never be forgotten.