Hey user. What's up? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hey user. What's up? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LnKOG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey fenn, why are you such a faggot?

warmth of a loli
as always the first bump is free

I dunno, you tell me. Whassup mane?

Do your rates double for the second?

Hey, how've you been dealing with it today? Well, I hope.

every subsequent bump requires 1 (You).
things have pretty much remained the same.

Where u been didnt see you yesterday

Feeling more down than usual

Could be worse, eh? At least you're not drifting downhill.

Catching up on sleep. But I'm back again now, don't worry.

Hm, could there be a reason for it? Bad weather drags my mood down, even when I enjoy it. But it could be you're just shifting into a more negative phase at the moment. It'll probably pass eventually.

That girl is a huge mary-sue, thankfully miyazaki tonned down his women-worshiping nature, though he still displays shades of putting pussy on a pedestal. He doesn't go too far anymore.

its all uphill from here

One of the first things Miyazaki made was the Nausicaa manga. In that, Nausicaa was not portrayed as the perfect girl. Some of the things she's praised for in the movie were spoken of disdainfully by Kurotowa and the other more cynical characters. But I'll agree with you that women seem to feature a little too prominently in most of his work.

But is it uphill in a good way, or uphill in a bad way?

its a long climb to get back to where i was a month ago before the bad feels threw me back down here

also i think something is in the air or its because the seasons are changing because my friend is experiencing some psychological turmoil which has been happening independently of mine

Good to see you again, friendo. How's your day been?

Hello there o/ said you wanna talk ? Send it my way :D

-Potato

Hm, it could be something in the air... that's strange. You strike me as having a strong handle on the situation, and you look like you're moving steadily in the right direction. You're doing good, user.

Good to see you too. I had a good day today. Talked to a friend about a project we're working on, took a walk in the rain. It was nice.

How was your day?

Okay, sure. Something on your mind?

Hey!

I don't really know ... how's life going for you/ y'all

no. i am aware of what is happening and i know how to fight the feeling away. but i don't seem to have the strength of will to do so.

MANTIS. NOTICEE MEEEE

Hey Mantis. My internet is too slow for me to use Discord tonight, but hopefully it'll speed up so we can talk later.

Ah, that's fine. I'm doing pretty well. Life was good to me today.

That's not too good. What is happening? Maybe you need help fighting it off.

I'm actually really jealous of you right now. I can think of nothing comfier than being surrounded by the soft patter and soothing smell of rain coming down around you. And I'm doing pretty alright. A little bit nervous considering I have to act in front of my class tomorrow, but nothing I can't get through. Not much exactly today itself with it being one of my off days, other than nursing my arm that I messed up pretty badly after eating shit while out doing a project with friends the other day.

This is now a Shego thread

Hi! How are you this lovely evening?
It's all good. We gotta find you a good WiFi tho.

Do you have hobbies?

This summer I tried joining the army (CA) as I have almost nothing to drive my life toward. I got rejected because of medical reasons and got into a depression, what put me back on my feet was doing sport. I would go outside at 2 AM and run until I couldn't and then would call a friend to pick me up. That's what saved me from loosing it.
-Potato

Atlanta you found something that worked, and worked fast.

my sexually healthy body is screaming at me for not procreating, which is ironic because it wants to procreate with a prepubescent child that by definition can't give birth. so it sends these signals and releases hormones to make me feel bad for not doing that. i think thats basically what is happening.

I knew I had to do something and staying in bed watching netflix only made it worst.
-Potato

Could use some comfort

Recently fucked my girlfriend about 3 times in one go, 4 if a grind session counts

I wasn't sure if I pulled out on time or if I accidentally left some pre cum inside, we were unprotected

About 4 hours after I had her take a plan B pill, just scared it might not work tbh

Don't be daft. Wrap your shaft.

It was really pretty nice. I'd recommend it, if you're willing to get wet. You can do this user, you'll be fine. Have confidence in yourself, and you'll be more likely to do well.

The bad day feelings will pass.

Good.

Eh, I'll be fine. Sometimes it works really well.

A few. No interesting ones.

That's a great way to get going again, Potato. I'm proud of you for committing to that. How are you feeling now?

Damn. And what do you know you can do to fix it?

All you can do is hope, user. Don't worry. Worrying doesn't help.

Hope for the best. If it doesn't happen, you'll find a way. If it works out, you're good. But worrying about it only makes both outcomes worse.

Yes, running, or any heavy physical activity releases endorphins, which elevate your mood.
What do you think will relieve this?

Plan B ''should'' work after 4 hours :v
-Potato

I am fine now, went back to college, going to class, seeing friends and eating healty. everythings fine

Are you sure? If it's just fine, things could be better. Despite the good things happening, do you still feel bad but don't know why?

Damn. Nausicaa is pretty stacked.

well i cant really fix it. i mean, therapists can prescribe drugs that fuck your head up. but before i was exercising more and having better eating and sleeping habits. and i didn't come on Sup Forums, which i've noticed is a significant detriment to my mental health. but those things don't "fix" the problem. it just quiets my mind down so instead of SCREAMING to cuddle a loli it instead softly suggests it over and over.

procreating with a prepubescent child

I just need some fuk

My reasons of my depression came from just being lost and not knowing where I was going. Know that I find something to do, I feel great. Also I kept the habit of training from trying to enter the army
-Potato

how do i get people to understand me i have no friends and that is truly all i want all i want is to go to a field and talk with someone a real person someone i can look at in the flesh however despite my best efforts of communicating with everyone i see joining group activities and being generally very social it seems noone wants to "hang out" or talk in general i dont want money i dont want sex i dont want anything except companionship how do i get this please help

Having friends is hard, just keep hanging with people where you work/college. Just don't lose hope ._.

Yup.

Well, maybe it's a little like having an annoying noise bothering you. You could turn on an air conditioner or play some music to cover it up, but that would contribute to the overall amount of sound in the air, and might get to be too much.

Or instead of drowning it out with other noise, you could try to eliminate as much noise as possible, and try to quiet it directly.

Before you were cutting down on "noise" by working out and staying away from Sup Forums. That's good, and you know it's good. Living as your own man without a voice in your head screaming at you to take something you can't have has to be a hell of a lot easier than the alternative.

But is the appeal of that not enough to make you do it?

Where can you get it?

That sounds wonderful, Potato. Do you have long-term goals as well? You're doing good.

Hm. I've felt that pain, user. What kinds of people are you hanging out with? Where did you find them?

I've been able to make friends by giving people a reason to look up to me, but for most people that's a difficult impression to create. Maybe what you need is someone whose interests are close enough to yours that they will desire to talk to you more about them. The only way to find someone like that will be to tell more people what you're interested in, or to find out more about more people until you know somebody who's a good candidate for that.

You keep reaching out. Like you did here. It Woll not be easy
It will be awkward at times. But it will happen.

losing hope is easy when you try for years and nothing jhappens
again i talk to alot of people im very social i know most everyone i see to a level where i probably know more about them then they do themselves through short bursts of conversations and overhearing things despite this nothing has come of it it seems everyone likes me but more to a toleration i guess
i ALWAYS reach out thats the worst part for me people that dont reach out seem to get approached and soon they have relationships but for me every time nope nope nope

I want to study into becoming a nurse or a paramedic. That's what I wanted to do in the army. Also wanted to find a volleyball league.
-Potato

Should I become a plumber Mantis?

But are you more observing them and trying to find out about them, or are you being friendly? There's a difference, though it can be subtle. You need to let them know more about you.

Sounds good. It's hard work, Potato. Hard on the mind and soul. I hope you do well.

Where do you suppose you might find a volleyball league? Is there an organization nearby that might run one?

There is no magic formula for this. I wish there was. There must be something you can do differently..

i do im an open book i dont keep much stuff hidden

i've read what you said a few times and i'm having difficulty understanding. i don't really think its your fault, but i have been having trouble focusing tonight due to tiredness and fatigue. i think i dont have the strength to do the things that help me feel better because it feels good to feel bad. it feels honest to feel bad.

Are you good working with your hands? Good at fixing things? Don't mind working up a sweat and getting a little dirty?

I love it, but the only problem is I'm afraid of spiders

My college has a volleyball league so I'll look into that :D
Yeah same I just say everything too, nothing to hide where everything is anonym

-Potato

Keep a can of bug spray in your toolbox.

Trying to amass some type of contingency plan for my life, never expected it to get this bad, became horrible, can't extract gratification like I used to, can't formulate coherent thought without it oozing into the background and causing my eyes to quiver slightly, currently caught in a nest of golden snares, used to entranced by these monstrosities from a distance, now every day they hiss demonic thoughts into my conscience to watch it tortuously bend for their own amusement.
Gets very tiring, haven't slept, can't sleep without my skin burning or brain frying.
Everyone's glad to see it even though I did everything to help every single fucking one of them.

I'll.probably get a heart attack if I see a tarantula on the toilet. Maybe it isnt for me

Is everything alright with you? How are you doing? You always ask about us, and we focus on ourselves, but never take time to think about you.

I need a hug like a nigger needs dirt.

Hey I hope you don't mind but I could use a hug again. Anxiety as strong as ever but I'm going to make it.

Hey finn, just worked a 12 hour shift and my feet hurt, kill me

i really appreciate you doing this youre a very kind person and you deserve good things, take care

I hope you will find the way to pull yourself out of your situation, just never forget that where you are right can be escaped from, you just have to find what works with you. Hope you get better

Do you live in an area with them? From what I knoow, they will flee, in the presence of humans. They want nothing to do with us.

Hm. Well, tell me about you. Doesn't have to be much, but what should I know if I want to be your friend?

Don't worry about it, that was a pretty clumsy analogy. I understand about feeling bad being honest though. That's the hard part. Which is more important to you, feeling good or feeling honest? Do you feel that you could be making excuses to avoid doing the easy thing, or is what you're doing now the right thing to do?

Sounds good, Potato. Good luck.

user, you need more help than I can give you. Call a therapist tonight or tomorrow, and set up a meeting for this weekend or early next week. You need it more than you think you do.

This is bad, and I don't think you can deal with it on your own, especially not if the people around you are delighting in your pain despite you caring for them.

You could most likely get away with wearing gloves on every job; you could brush away or crush the spiders easily with those. But if it's that bad, maybe you're right. Spiders as big as tarantulas are pretty uncommon though. What are your alternatives? I'm sure there are plenty.

Today was a good day. I ask about you to deflect questions away from me. I don't have anything good to say about myself. And doing this makes me feel better, in a way.

*hugs you tightly* Does that help, user?

*Grabs you and hugs you close*

You're putting a good face on it, user. You make me proud. I hope things get better soon.

They'll feel better after you've rested them for a while. Put them up on something and have some tea. A 12 hour shift is misery incarnate upon earth. You've earned a long rest.

Sometimes I try. Thank you user, I will take care of myself.

For you

Hey op, i am the guy with snake gf, remember me? (Guy whose cute girl already had a bf and was dragged along for over a year)

I am doing better now. I started to avoid her just like you suggested. She talks near me about me to attract my attention, i just pretend to not hear her. She must have got the message right? Next day there is a huge "queue" for something, she is way back in the "line" and I am in the front. It was a rush so nobody noticed but she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned forward to reach the front.
>Mfw she does this so her boobs touch my arm.

Next day she sits next to me in class. The next day I even chatted with her for a while.
I fucking hate her, but havent confronted her. I would still like to fuck her though. What do?

Believe me, I'll be alright. I've given speeches and the like that have been twice as long as what I'm supposed to do for this class and came out just fine. The nerves are just still hard to shake even with everything considered. And I can't believe I forgot to crop come of the nicest pics of Nausicaa I've found so far. Which were honestly a pretty surprising find considering where they came from. Hope you like them. Especially that first one, because it's an absolute 10 in my eyes.

imgur.com/a/LnKOG

>Finn
Kek
Fenn doesn't like to open up, it's just the way he works

You again!

The other day I asked what your story was, and you claimed not to have one. You said that's why you talk to so many people.

I call bullshit. Tell me at least one story about your life.

Ive got 3 more to go, but it was optional and im making good money so its really my fault. I bought new insoles so maybe thatll help

well im 24 work as a car salesmen and live alone i enjoy vidya talking to people sex and watching videos im 6'2 brown hair brown eyes prob 6-7/10 face a bit chubby but on the acceptable side

idk what else do you want to know

Oh well later people o/ Have to frive for an hour of two to get home :D Hope y'all get a good night of sleep
-Potato

Spiders love bathrooms and I just can't see one because I'll freeze up in fear and start panicking. I can't even crush them kek. I'll look for something else

You sure are nosey. Why do you care?

id rather feel honest than feel good. i dont really know how to explain it but there's something right about not suppressing the bad feelings. that's all i do, is suppress them. having said that, i have lost all enjoyment of activities i normally enjoy and i would like to have that enjoyment back while still being honest.

but i need to not feel this way because i'll just drag down my friends who already don't feel awesome. so idk. i just wish i could feel the warmth of a loli and then i wouldn't have this problem and wouldn't have to waste my time and energy thinking about this.

OK, good luck!

No therapists will actually make the problem worse, in fact everything seems to make the problem worse, that's how bad things have actually gotten. Everything's becoming unglued and it's making me sick.

get a good therapist i hated all the therapists i had until i found this old dude who actually understood my problems and helped me deal with them
>combo of depression with hallucinations / hearing shit

Confronting her might help, but it might give her the satisfaction of knowing for certain that the little things she's doing are messing with you. Do you think that's likely?

This batch looks beautiful, user. Some of them are really impressive. They look like they're all from the same artist too, do you know who it is?

Everyone, even the most experienced actors, gets nervous when they think about these things. It's often best to not think about it at all if you're already ready for it.

Okay, there's a story to my life. But there's nothing good or interesting.

I'm working on a costume for a convention I'm planning on going to later this month. It's not going so well; I've had a lot of time to plan for it, and haven't done much.

I hope it does help, user. Are they thick and soft? Good money is worth a lot.

That's plenty, user. You seem well set for the social world, I don't know why they won't approach you. Maybe you don't stand out enough from the others? What could you do to emphasize your positive qualities? When I want people to notice me, I go out of my way to help others in front of them, and volunteer for anything that needs to be done.

Alright, drive safe Potato. I'll see you around.

Well, I hope you find something good. Have you considered being a train conductor or truck driver?

Don't worry about it, everyone can ask as many questions as they like.

It's hard, user. It's really hard. You need balance, but maybe that's impossible to attain. You may just need to settle for something sub-optimal.

What will make it better?

I'm sorry everybody, my internet's been breaking up. I'm going to be a little slow.

i just want a loli to keep me warm at night. i will settle for nothing short of that.

Kill the thread kill the thread kill the thread

You're going to be disappointed, user.

i do help ive been described as one of the kindest people they have met WTF its like i do everything right but still nothing life is fucked im so nice to everyone and in turn they are nice to me to some extent but not enough to truly have a friendship

quads agrees. and i know that is true. i guess that's why i click on these threads.

Nothing can, that's how bad it is.

Fenn

Ah the little things make me want to fuck her more, i dont want to give her any satiafaction. I could just call her a slut and she would stop bothering me since she is very very concerned with her adorable clueless appearance.
But you need to get me here op, this is a very conservative place and getting to fuck even in college is a pretty huge deal. When I get out of this shithole of a place, i am not sure girls willing to have sex would even like me(i am short as fuck, but so are many people in this place)

There was no single artist given, so I have no idea who exactly it was who drew them. Sorry. Not that I would really want to know, anyways, because let's just say you have to be a pretty extreme dude to actually enjoy what comes after that last pic.

Does talking about it help?

some times it helps a lot

Hm. I don't have more advice, user. All I told you has worked for me. I'm sorry, I wish I knew a solution. It's a strange problem, to be sure. Do you ever invite people over to hang out with you?

I don't suppose you can change what you love. It'll be a curse forever, this pain. You'll just have to keep dealing with it.

Have you tried seeing more than one therapist, like suggested? There's a wide range of quality in professional therapists; some are terrible, some are great.

What?

Hm. The hate for short people is something of a meme, but some people really will dislike you for being short. I don't think you'll have too much to worry about.

Explore other horizons. Meet more girls. Maybe if she sees you spending time with other girls she'll leave you alone.

Uh.

Okay.

I won't ask.

If it helps, don't stop. That's what I try to be here for.

Good. At least you have something and somewhere to talk about it. That's one of the advantages of anonymity here.