Was staying at my friends house, and the dumbass didnt realize his entire harddrive was shared on the local network...

was staying at my friends house, and the dumbass didnt realize his entire harddrive was shared on the local network. found his entire archive of sex photos/videos and nudes of his fiance and soon to be wife... heres the catch, i know for a fact the bitch has been cheating on him, and I really want to post these pics on here because she is a cheating piece of shit whore. if someone rolls trips, i will dump the pics and vids i have. lets have at it faggots

Just dump, no one cares enough

bump

fake

Fake and gay.

post sample pic to gain interest

This^^^^^^^

Get

QUADS OF TRUTH MY GOD

holy shit

Check'd

Kek

NOW YOU GOTTA POST NUDES AS WELL GOD DAMN

If trips gets us nudes, what does quads do?

op is a fag

Winrarest of then all
Glory to quads

This phaggotte

I WAS LISTENING TO METALLIC MADNESS BAD FUTURE AND THE GOOD PART KICKED IN RIGHT AS I SAW THIS

op come on

Where is my reward !

over achiever

if this is not bait :

then you are a shitty friend...
first you are a fucking asshole for not telling him sooner that the cunt is a whore

and two ...you didn't tell him about the network ??
then you invaded his privacy ??...dude if you were supposed to be my friend ? and you did this to me ....I 'd blind you ...

but since I know this is just bait...
who fucking cares . it is funny that you are telling a bunch strangers what a shitty person you would be / are in real life .

Get us a girlfriend.

Or is that sexes? (XYZAAAAAA)

Op is a faggot and wont deliver

Let's see that whore OP

DELIVER!

Don't be a faggot OP

Op is a fagot.

waiting for deliver like

OP will surely deliver

let's see em

I JUST CAME HERE FOR THE GET, OP DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FRIEND SO YOU KNOW THIS IS FAKE AND GAY

deliver OP, fuck

op is a dick cheese nibbling fag