I believe I'm going to jail tomorrow. AMA

I believe I'm going to jail tomorrow. AMA
Also, hot college sluts today. May be my last time to jerk it alone for a while so help a /bro out

anyone got more of her?

What're you going to jail for, OP?

Well, I'm not enough of a fag to keep a thread going that doesnt have interest. L8R B8Rs

Whoa, replies all the sudden. I'm going to jail because I've violated probation. I'm going to my P.O. tomorrow where I believe I will be arrested on the spot s there is a warrant out for my arrest

More

Man, that sucks. Good luck out there, I hope you stay safe

Name?

thats all i got. i'm trying to find more of her

Me to. Never been to jail, but I'm going in with an open mind and positive attitude

That doesn't mean shit bro, depending on what you did. You're dirty, I'm guessing? If so, come clean, be 100% honest, tell your P/O you fucked up and you're sorry. If not, please elaborate on how you violated.

I have to go fight.fake sex charges sorry to hear that.annon hope i dont get raped like you

Godspeed

Also, photo is of stepcousin I hooked up with. IDK if there is a point in even saying that when there is literally no relation

more?

First and foremost, yes I am dirty, but that isn't why I'm worried. My PBJ order states that I must attend a group of my choosing for 'rehabilitation'. I chose a group but missed multiple meetings (you arnt allowed to give advanced notice you are going to miss, so for example I had graduation one of the days and it counted against me) -cont-

Sure thang

While at my reevaluation to get back into the group I mentioned that I hadn't been on my meds for a couple days (stupid, I know) but I was in the process of moving and switching jobs and had left them at my house. The woman reevaluating me freaked out and told me I either had to go to the hospital straight away or that they needed to talk to my psych -cont-

pls more

I asked if she was, in effect, preventing me from leaving (I was at this appointment during my lunch break, had to get back to work) and she said no, that I just needed to fill out a freedom of information form so they could talk to my psych which I agreed to. Mind you, they wanted me to stay but as I stated before I was not being forced to; however they were really pissred I had to leave and would have kept me if they legally could. Last thing thy told me was that I had to have an appointment with my psych before I came back -cont-

Hey sorry, the second pic isnt her, clicked wrong. Do you want more of stepcos or second pic?

Hey sorry

step cousin

They called my psych and spoke to him, telling him that I had not been attending enough classes. As I labeled a 'high risk' patient being on probation and six meds, He called me and said he couldnt see me anymore as I was to much of a risk. Another requirement of my PBJ is that I get a letter from my psych sent to my P.O. every month stating I'm taking meds -cont-

She sent me these pics

Last week I started a new job and had training, and had a second shift at my other job, so I was effectively pulling a double. I called my P.O. to tll him I couldnt make it in (The second tim this has happened, the first time being I forgot the appointment) and he said a warrant had been issued for my arrest as I have violated my probation. I apologized and offered to come in the next day but he set my appointment for tomorrow. I'm going in having violated in 3 different ways

Thoughts?

moreee

What did you do to end up in the pokey?

Got u

You're not allowed to jack it in jail?

Holy fuck dude, I just wrote like 1000 words over 5 posts about what happened. Thanks for showing interest but lurk before you post

Not that I'm not allowed to, just dont like to when others are in the room. Dont have a problem if they do it though

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

what state?

Pros not

What were you on probation for?
Sounds like they think you're pretty fucked up with all the meds you have to take.

Md

OP, why you on meds, and what did you do to get in trouble? Was it running wildly naked on the streets while screaming at random transients?

I think you'll be fine, just as long as u don't have some weirdo case. And if u do better not show ur legal paperwork to anyone.... Oh and make sure u have money on ur books, Idk how it works where u are but, where I am any cash on ir person gos straight on to ur books. Keep cash on u when u turn itself in so u can get commissary and phone time.. Ur gonna also have to make an account after u get out of holding n in to the tank or pod.
(On mobile toouch shit to write, but will try to answer general questions ya might have)

It sounds like the system that Is supposed to be helpin you re intigrate into society is royally screwin over your ability to intigrate inro society.

I wouldnt present it directly that way, but I would probably present that stipulations presented make it impossible to o to school and hold a job, two major pieces of the "functioning in society" puzzle.

What were you charged with, and wtf do you have that requires 6 bloody pills?

Holy fuck dude and none of those 5 posts totalling 1k words said shit about what your original charge was.

Thanks for posting but learn how to read before you post.

Try to see if they can accomodate a request for body wash instead of bars. Gravity is a mean bitch.

In a meeting will reply soon

Every jail I've ever been to has soap dispensers on the walls in the showers, we werent allowed bars. Not because of rape, but because you can fuck somebody up with a bar of soap.

shkreli?

Pfffft

Can we for once have a thread where personal facebook problems are kept to your fucking self.

Back anyone here?

Topkek

My fb is working fine dude?

Then you should go back there

What exactly put you on probation?

Hey OP here, and you were right, my b for calling you out. I got a DUI and have learned my lesson. Over half a year sober, and I never want to be my fucking drunk self again. I hated me

Its open in another tab. I dont understand what youre trying to get at. Can you not multitask?

->

Forgot a pic

Is that op?

As in did OP post the pic or as in is the pic OP?

Is that the op in the pic* my b

I am OP and that is not me.

And?

YO does she have an ig or twitter or something????

Yes

jesus man what is it

Oh shit, my b, I'm high as dick bc its going to be th last time I get to smoke for a minute. Its Payton Van Kirk

Yum. Payton?

>oing to jail tomorrow. AMA
>Also, hot college sluts today. May be my last time to jerk it alone for a while so help a /bro out

Nah, you'll just be getting (actually probably giving) manass - the other white meat and dark tubesteak on a regular basis. Enjoy you fucking criminal.

Well, thanks for contributing. Here's a chick for your contribution

Why were you on probation in the first place faggot

-->

Moreee

You still here? lol

Yup, any more?

that sounds like a total fucking mess dude. and you didn't really seem to do anything wrong at all

don't think you deserve arrest over that. jesus

Well, like I said very first thing, I also pissed dirty, so :/ but I agree, it's a non-violent offense, and I believe that if I'm going t have to go to jail it shouldnt be till after I've seen the judge

One dui landed you in jail?!

One DUI and violation of probation. But I did spend a night in jail when I got it, as I should have. I am firmly against drunk driving and got what I deserved (in the original incident)

this hoe once fucked 20 guys at one frat party

No argument there. Just where I live it seems like people can get 5 duis and still not get jail time.

Good luck to you, friend

That is stupid. I'm not defending my actions, but when I got my DUI I had only taken four shots but then took clonazapan (prescribed) for my anxiety. When I came to the first thing I remember was thanking the cops for putting on the cuffs so gently that time as they were putting me in the back of the cruiser

Thanks man, appreciate it

Here's my wife's tits for you.